MJ at KFC drive through (picture)

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
Ya know, I just made this random connection in my head. Michael obviously likes KFC. Pamela Anderson loathes KFC.

.........maybe that's why she was rumored to be seeing him from time to time, and then not anymore. She found out about his addiction to the chicken, lol!

Again, random connection. Completely based on sarcasm!

Look, unless you go completely vegan, which is a pain in the ass and the food tastes like cardboard and it isn't natural, then eating any animal products, meat and dairy, will cause animals harm. Period. That's how it is. Michael can't maintain that life style anymore because he simply doesn't eat enough. Just because he eats KFC once in a while doesn't mean he doesn't care about animals or erase all the good he's done for numerous animals throughout his entire life. Damn.

wannabestartinsomthin21 ....I know that!You're right!

But the haters,the media wants,love depreciate Michael Jackson.He need pay attention. :ninja:

I don't care if he eat this or that!I'm just only worried with the haters will talk about him.

Period.

erm.....okay, guess this isn't the thread for a vegan to be visiting. :ermm: I really think we should stay away from criticizing each other's lifestyle choices or making jokes about them.

that said, I really don't think this is as big a deal as you are making it. Didn't you all find out back in like 03 that Michael ate KFC anyway? and of course I wish Michael didn't eat meat, but he does, and just like I don't love my family and friends who aren't veggie any less for their choices, I don't love Michael any less for eating at KFC. just my :2cents:....

luv luv luv KFC! too bad it costs too much for my family of 6, lol! Yeah, we're poor Midwestern folks, everyone! And we here in the Midwest thrive off chicken! And corn, and potatoes, lol. We're a healthy, protein-packed lot. Don't give me no soy or sprouts. Meat n' taters is the staple.

And as for that Guitar Hero pack, that looks like something my hubby would eat (he's from Indiana), but I don't see Michael as eating near that amount. That boy don't have an appetite. Oh listen to me, I'm going off into my farm speech. Kansas, how much I miss you!! and Mike, just enjoy yer chicken (oh and don't forget to try Chik Fil-A whenever you go to the east coast states. AWESOME!!!), get some meat on those bones, and remember that those chickens are just part of the natural food chain and God gave permission after Noah came out of the ark, for humans to eat meat, so don't worry what other people will say, just get some meat on your bones so you can dance to your heart's content and be able to repair your muscles with that awesome protein. Have a great time in LA!

believe me ............. i 'm sure the chicken that went into Michael's mouth is very happy they feel in heaven there , so don't get mad ....chicken is happy to be in Michael's mouth...and Michael is happy to eat this chicken ...it is a win -win meal......

i know this sounds silly........ silly me ........but i know how wonderful is to touch Michael's toung.LOL

believe me ............. i 'm sure the chicken that went into Michael's mouth is very happy they feel in heaven there , so don't get mad ....chicken is happy to be in Michael's mouth...and Michael is happy to eat this chicken ...it is a win -win meal......

i know this sounds silly........ silly me ........but i know how wonderful is to touch Michael's toung.LOL

OMG! :lol: That struck a funny bone this morning :yes:

KFC is better than burgers I guess. Wonder if he got a side of potato wedges, corn and some cole slaw with it. lol

Back