MJ at KFC drive through (picture)

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
if so...the title of the thread should be changed into "NOT FOR VEGGIE MEMBERS"

marazm prodoljaetsa

I think it would be extremely important for you to read the forum rules. They can be found here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42915

Being new does not exempt you from the rules. Respect is paramount on MJJC. Disrespect of members, staff or MJ won't be tolerated. If you have any questions forward them to me directly as this thread will not be taken off topic.

Carry on.

He should do a KFC commercial. He can sing speed demon:2cents:

"...pull over, boy and get your chicken right. Aow!":D

That would be bangin'!

1. If you have any questions forward them to me directly as this thread will not be taken off topic.
2. Disrespect of members, staff or MJ won't be tolerated.

1. if i only knew how to send it to u...ok...give me a time
2. there wasnt any disrespect from my side

1. if i only knew how to send it to u...ok...give me a time
2. there wasnt any disrespect from my side

There are instructions in the ask us section :yes: but you click on my name and choose send private message on the scroll bar. Yours was not the only post deleted. Disrespect was present.

kalap-csirke.gif

alaska is right, this thread should have a warning in its title, so I could avoid the many jokes and sideswipes at vegetarians. I didn't count how carcasses posted in this thread.

Why would the title need a disclaimer? There's absolutely nothing wrong with MJ going to a drive thru for some food, whether you agree with his choice of meal or not, that's you problem not his.

I can see how vegetarians might find what he's doing offensive but that's beside the point, the title states very clear what MJ was doing and there's no need for further clarification.

I'm not a biggest fan of KFC but I used to hate it before, now kinda like it :yes:

YAYYYYYY!!!!! :wild: I'd never sick of him I :wub: YOU MICHAEL

one thing is for certain..no matter what peoples' views are on any one thing..we can't expect the fans to be totally united on everything..but...the fans love MJ..and that's the important thing.

OMG!!!!! I am screaming laughing!!!! THAT IS THE ONE!!! One of the best pics ever!!!! LOL!!! Whoooooo. HEHEHEHEHEHE. Funny stuff. Man......... Mike knows wassup. He was hungry, hungry. Chicken fills you up, man..... Whooooo, my goodness. That was some funny stuff. Oh man.....

Word. I thought he gave it up as well. But now, he is having fun eating his chicken. LOL.

I love this thread and I haven't loved a MJ thread in a good minute. LOL.

:rofl:

He should do a KFC commercial. He can sing speed demon:2cents:

"...pull over, boy and get your chicken right. Aow!":D

That would be bangin'!

I LIKE! :sorcerer:

Poor man, he can't even go to KFC without fans analyzing him.

I love chiken too. I'm glad he eats what he wants! - I do what I wanna cause I gotta face nobody but me!!!

gotta love the kfc...off the hook mannn :toofunny:

I wish some fans let Michael be Michael and let him eat whatever he wants to eat. Fans should not be "insulted" if MJ likes chicken. MJ has his own life and fans (hopefully) have their own lives as well.

Don't want talk about it ...But in my opinion the question is...MJ was ate in a place (KFC) that did atrocity

with the animals.This is not good for him.:(

The luck is the EUA don't care with this things and also the media(the atrocity with the animals and bla,bla,bla)

I was worried.But,OMG,for my Lord,don't happened nothing!

MJ eat whatever he wants.PERIOD!But be carefull!Can be a bad exemple for some people.Michael always said that he loves the animals.Will he knows how animals are slaughtered in a cruel way?That's the point.

And more: we don't know what MJ ate there.So we can't judge him.

Let MJ in peace!:)

Peace.:flowers:

Last edited:
I just don't know why, but every time I read this and I look at the pictures - I gag from laughing....it just tickled my funny bone like you wouldn't believe. But then again, I love to laugh...

Back