MJ at KFC drive through (picture)

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
thanks for the additional pics.....the bg on the left seems to be a new at this :giggle: he may not be and maybe some of y'all know him but he's looking like...what tha ...

Last edited:
^ yeh maybe he thought they were just gonna swing through the drive-thru unnoticed :giggle:

Thanks elusive and for the extra pics Sihame,
those paps are sticking to MJ like flies to honey
I love me some KFC too, although my daughter worked for KFC when at Uni and its not the most hygenic of places LOL

Kfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!move out the way bitchezzzzzzzzz mike jack needs original recipe!!! Lol

thanks for the pictures :D
mmm finger licking good kfc

chck_kfried.jpg

mmmmmm.....hes hands are finger licking good.. i dont care how california he gets..hes still a midwestern kfc junkie no matter whaaat !!

LOL, Michael sure does love that place, huh? I can't really blame him though, they have some good stuff. I really love their corn.

I think Michael was a vegetarian up until the late 80s or early 90s when his doctor told him he wasn't getting enough protein and needed to add meat to his diet. I think probably because Michael doesn't eat a ton, the whole vegetarian thing doesn't work. My brother is a vegan and anyone who doesn't eat meat is required to eat a lot more.

Anyway, take that PETA bitches, lol.

Thanx for the pics y'all. Mike is gettin his grub on or...like startinsomethin87 said, maybe it's his bodyguards who really needed to stop by and eat and then he joined them? "Mike, man, we're gettin hungry. We could eat a horse. Let's go get somethin." And Mike goes "OK, y'all gotta eat." Well, I don't have an idea how bodyguards and their client usually talk, but ain't the situation possible?:D Having a strong impression about his kind personality, I guess he's a generous boss.

Oy, I hope the chicken is just for his staff...Al Sharpton is doing this great campaign against KFC cruelty.

And to TMZ: Leave the man alone. There are other celebs out there. Is he still in LA btw?

It's for Michael ya'll, come on, lol. KFC has some shadey practices, but unless you're vegan, then if you eat meat or any animal by products, the likelyhood that the animals aren't being treated humanely is pretty good.

:lmao: @ that smiley. Did you make that? Can we make it official mods? Put it in the list, please?!

we can try let me look into it :)

I think Michael was a vegetarian up until the late 80s or early 90s when his doctor told him he wasn't getting enough protein and needed to add meat to his diet. I think probably because Michael doesn't eat a ton, the whole vegetarian thing doesn't work. My brother is a vegan and anyone who doesn't eat meat is required to eat a lot more.

Anyway, take that PETA bitches, lol.

see now I read that first line and thought you said "I think Michael was a vegetarian up until his late 80's"

:rofl: I was thinking .. ok he just got reaalll old reaall quick LOL

What about the bleeding Earth

Can't we feel its wounds

What about nature's worth

It's our planet's womb

What about animals

We've turned kingdoms to dust

What about elephants

Have we lost their trust

What about crying whales

We're ravaging the seas

What about forest trails

.... A man who's singing such kind of lyrics should know better, and start with the Man in the Mirror.

:smilerolleyes: Oh brother. Michael does plenty for animals. KFC has issues, but so does every meat processing plant.

who said MJ was buying chicken? maybe he just ate fries.... who knows and who cares. let michael do what he wants.

What about the bleeding Earth

Can't we feel its wounds

What about nature's worth

It's our planet's womb

What about animals

We've turned kingdoms to dust

What about elephants

Have we lost their trust

What about crying whales

We're ravaging the seas

What about forest trails

.... A man who's singing such kind of lyrics should know better, and start with the Man in the Mirror.

mj fans always gotta make dramas out of everything. theres issues with vertually every food source. hes skinny enough without ppl moaning abut what he is eating. do u want him to eat nothing? i know its a surprise to some but mj aint no saint. hes ahuman being and will eat what he likes just like everyone else.

i am happy he eats ...and i believe he does not eat KFC 24/24...this time he had appetite :hungry: for it
kfc-mike-smiley.jpg

LOL where's his kids?

in the back seat

the bg on the left seems to be a new at this :giggle: he may not be and maybe some of y'all know him but he's looking like...what tha ...
maybe they are just hotel security who are taking him out places cause as others said they look to be new along with the car so maybe they are just from the hotel

He probably got one of those Guitar Hero boxes. Man, those things are ace.

kfc-guitar-hero-4.jpg

do u want him to eat nothing
:D :smilerolleyes:

Since more than 20 years I'm vegetarian, if you would have the opportunity to see me live, you wouldn't believe that I have eaten nothing!

He can eat what he wants, but for him and his message, it doesn't fit to eat fastfood. Better then he should stop to appeal to the mankind to make a better world. That's my opinion. I have many friends and acquaintances who eat meat and drink alcohol and they remain my friends nevertheless -
And I remain a fan of Michael, nevertheless.

Since more than 20 years I'm vegetarian, if you would have the opportunity to see me live, you wouldn't believe that I have eaten nothing!
im not saying eating nothing interms of being a veggie im talking about eating nothing non stop because with anything u eat theres probably some harm caused to an animal in the eyes of some. so where do u draw the line. mj doesnttell u how to live you life and what to eat so please dont tell him

That's the problem. Vegetarians and vegans have to eat a lot to make up for the lack of nutrition from meat and/or dairy products. Michael doesn't eat a lot. It's not in his make-up to do so, it's not something he likes or wants to do. He's even said people like Elizabeth Taylor have had to force him to eat in the past. So he can't maintain the vegetarian life-style. ALL plants which manufacture meat and/or dairy products are in some capacity harming animals, even open range farms, etc...

Back