Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I'm hoping that the new songs will have strong melodies

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I agree. He has to blast through every speaker everywhere! On the other hand, Michael's first singles are almost always ballads. It's sort of a tradition - Invincible not counted.

Invincible not counted, Dangerous not counted, HIStory not counted.

Invincible not counted, Dangerous not counted, HIStory not counted.

HIStory wasn't You are not alone? And yeah, I forgot Black or White, though I wouldn't call it a dance track either.

Yo don't you guys remember that now many news reporter (showbiz, cnn, tmz, etc...) reported that the Mj album will be released in November??

Also, i just heard in online radio (like few days ago...) that there will be MJ album "after thanksgiving" and/or "before christmas"... so

im just telling.. lol

I thought that HIStory's first single was Scream

^ all first singles were duets, except Off The Wall

it was and i think yana was up for grammy but i cant remember.

I dont want to be the first to break this, but word has it Nov 22 is off and a tentative December date is now more realistic.

However this information I have been passed may be wrong.

To let you all know I am now in the process of speaking to the estate to see if we can ensure all this confusion can be resolved and we can at least get up dates on who is working on it how its coming along and so on,

Fingers crossed this will resolve the issue we have with regard to info.

*Fingers crossed* and thanx so much for this!

1st Singles:

OTW- Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
Thriller- Girl Is Mine
Bad- I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dangerous- Black Or White
HIStory- Scream
BOTDF- BOTDF
Invincible- You Rock My World

Just hope it happens before Christmas, just takes me back to Thriller album release, this is exactly what happened in 1982. Michael was still recording the album well into November, some of the stories that were told like Temperton writing lyrics in the taxi on the way to the recording studios and the re-record of Thriller at the last minute. Thriller was released on December 1st and Michael's manger at the time was John Branca, so I'm confident if history is to repeat it self we'll have the album around December, and Another Day released very soon.

Actually the Thriller Album was released on Tuesday,November 30th, 1982… So if this is the case, This album could be released November 30th, 2010, which will also land on Tuesday… Now that would be really cool…Exactly 28Years since the release of thriller…. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

:tumbleweed:
:lol:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

earthlyme;3025130 said:
Actually the Thriller Album was released on Tuesday,November 30th, 1982… So if this is the case, This album could be released November 30th, 2010, which will also land on Tuesday… Now that would be really cool…Exactly 28Years since the release of thriller…. :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Why not wait for two more years before the release, so that way we could have sharp 30 years since the release of Thriller? :D

Why not wait for two more years before the release, so that way we could have sharp 30 years since the release of Thriller? :D

Or, wait another 22 years, and mark the 50th anniversary with the release! :D

Tom;3025149 said:
Or, wait another 22 years, and mark the 50th anniversary with the release! :D

Well, why not go straight to the point, let's face it, after 52 more years we could have much more attractive sticker on the cover 'A CENTURY AFTER THRILLER!'

earthlyme;3025152 said:
:lol: Now thats pushing it…

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Naaah, you think so? :cheeky:

Well, why not go straight to the point, let's face it, after 52 more years we could have much more attractive sticker on the cover 'A CENTURY AFTER THRILLER!'

:lmao: Oh God!

*robotic voice* "Technology has advanced so much in the last 1000 years... we present to you: digitally remastered, the highest quality audio. Marking 1000 years since Thriller, we bring you the most eagerly anticipated album of the 30th century, Michael Jackson's (not)new album! Possibly coming soon :fear:"

:giggle: Too far? :p

Ohhh I want some news already! :D

Just hope it happens before Christmas, just takes me back to Thriller album release, this is exactly what happened in 1982. Michael was still recording the album well into November, some of the stories that were told like Temperton writing lyrics in the taxi on the way to the recording studios and the re-record of Thriller at the last minute. Thriller was released on December 1st and Michael's manger at the time was John Branca, so I'm confident if history is to repeat it self we'll have the album around December, and Another Day released very soon.

Branca has never managed MJ. Branca was/is his entertainment lawyer.

*robotic voice* "Technology has advanced so much in the last 1000 years... we present to you: digitally remastered, the highest quality audio. Marking 1000 years since Thriller, we bring you the most eagerly anticipated album of the 30th century, Michael Jackson's (not)new album! Possibly coming soon :fear:"

If people celebrate 1000 years of Thriller, I'll laugh so hard.

If people celebrate 1000 years of Thriller, I'll laugh so hard.

Hey i reckon that would be cool

Btw just wanna say im glad this thread has been reopened

As I've said guys, I have been passed this info from legitimate sources but not your normal route. just the experience of people I know.

All I ask guys is have this in the backs of your minds and should they do indeed have it ready for November it will be a bonus.

Thanks Gaz. There's been lots of information in the past couple of weeks suggesting it's delayed so this is not a suprise.

It would be great if you could get some more specifics, but otherwise we'll just keep on waiting and speculating.

:doh::punk::D

lol @ "Possibly coming soon :fear:"

What happened to mickeyj007?

split i would say.

wonder if there will be bonus material if u download the album ?

Branca has never managed MJ. Branca was/is his entertainment lawyer.

John Branca did manage Michael during 1979-1983 only as a temporary basis until he decided to hire Dileo. But was officially his entertainment lawyer.

Leave it to me, one person asking we might just get answers, a thousand asking will most definitely make matters worse.

My view at this point normal artists keep their fans up to date as they go along so why not us.

Agreed.

MJ never really embraced the modern culture of accessible celebrities. He never kept us informed about anything, so maybe the estate are keeping that approach deliberately. More likely they're in chaos though. Another constant feature in the world of MJ. It's about time the estate started talking.
thanks for trying to get some information.

Back