Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

^Everyone is on edge these days. They'll attack anyone who reports anything. I've stopped my updates here, regardless of the very exciting things I know are coming so soon. I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

The sad reality is that everyone should just keep their "information" to themselves. Many of the users simply can't handle it.

Come on smooth! Please please please! Don't tease us. Tell us about that mail that you got. Don't tell us everything, tell us just dates, number of tracks and confirmed producers. Tell us is it still November, 23 and is the album 100% completed???

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

It would be amazing to have both the dvd boxset and new album near the end of this year, so many fans would go crazy, and they would go out and buy it, i sure as hell would. I don't think a november release is bad at all, but i really don't expect anything/

Smooth, i know it must of got your back up, but if you have more or less confirmed news , you should ignore the people trying to ruin this thread and bring more excitement and happiness to this thread. You owe that to the people who do believe you. Even if it is going to also inform some that you may wish not to inform.

I wont rise to the consistent one's that rty to do that im 45 not 5!! Im sure your mature enough to do the same.

Terry

smooth please pm me your news.

Hi All,

Just want to introduce myself. I've been reading these boards for the last 10-12 years, from MJIFC to MJJF, MJNI, MJJC etc. Finally decided to register, because I think it's disgusting how everyone has treated SmoothCriminal05, if you don't like it, just don't look at what he has to say, and don't comment, but for the rest of us 90% on the board who do appreciate him and his updates it's all now ruined. I come on this board looking forward to Smooth's updates, and just constantly saw you trashing him, some people beleive him, some don't, rather than telling him not to say anything, the skeptical ones, just ignore the posts and shut your mouth, and let the rest of us enjoy it.

Smooth, can you PLEASE post the info you've received lately, or if you can't, I'd love it if you could PM me, I registered onto this board just to have my say and stand up for you.

M2E

Calling him a liar is a bit unnessecary, cause in the past he's been right about plenty of things. People should learn to control themselves and not go crazy as soon as some info is leaked, it can always change and NOTHING is confirmed. I say it's people's own fault if they get excited too quickly about things. Keep an open mind, just read the stuff, but don't believe it right away, just wait and see...it prevents dissapointment too.

come on smooth

cause the Vision DVD Boxset is coming on the 22nd november... so if they release a new album , it can cut off the buying from the boxset...
why would the new album cut off sales from a DVD boxset which doesn't have anything to do with the new album?
you could also argue that the video game will cut DVD boxset sales too, then.

I don't think there is a problem with that...

I would love to hear what Smooth has learned.

I do not post here very often but I do often check to see if there is any news.
It seems to me that there are a number of verbal, negative, attacking types who
have succeeded in chasing away anything interesting, positive or exciting here. It looks
to have become a site for back and forth silliness.

It is a shame that a few can effect so many.

Please PM me also Smooth, if you have some spare time.:)
I always enjoyed reading your posts. For me it's part of the MJ excitement.
And I know things do change...

Please PM me also Smooth.

:( "One bad apple spoils the whole bunch"

Do what YOU want Smooth. Some people don't deserve anything. :angry:

I think once Nov 22 rolls around with the "Vision" boxset and get that out the way, they will announce some brand new details about the album.

Smooth:

If possible, I would love to know what information you have learned.
Could you PM me also?
Info will stay with me.

Thanks.

I dont even know how many time I've said this… No joke! He's not Obligated to share ANY KIND OF INFORMATION! On this board or anyother board! Are you Kidding me?… Y'all know what happened the last, I dont know, 10000 times Smooth Posted something, people were here ready to shred him to pieces… And calling him greedy and a lier is the most silly and stupid thing to do cuz he was not greedy when he was giving us all the info that he shared...So Y'all should just save your breath before demanding what we dont have a privilege of anymore(Because of certain people)… I hope everyone could just Shut it and take each day as it comes. If there werent insiders, we'd be waiting for the album like the rest of the world, but since we do have insiders, we take every single news that they post in a magnifying glass! Just give it a break. I dont know how many times this thread is gonna get cleaned but so far personal attacks are multiplying...

Like M2E has said, If you dont like it dont even bother reading it…

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:

Why do ya'll keep saying 'Please Smooth, tell us the news' ? I mean...how do we even know there's anything new in terms of updates?

I too would like a PM of the news Smooth. :)

Smooth if it ain't too much trouble, could you PM the news to me too?

I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

sorry to say but I personally hate this kind of behavior ("I know something but I won't tell it") from anyone in any situation.

If you got any information that you are certain about please say so in the open.

If you have already decided "not to say a thing" then also do not hint about your communications and information you might have either.

It's not better to create this curiosity by teasing people and having people requesting information via PM in a "please please" mood and telling it some and hiding it from others.

Smooth. Please do not PM me.

I wanna be a "Legendary Member". :(

C'mon Smooth 05, do it for Ivy ^^

L.O.V.E.

^Everyone is on edge these days. They'll attack anyone who reports anything. I've stopped my updates here, regardless of the very exciting things I know are coming so soon. I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

The sad reality is that everyone should just keep their "information" to themselves. Many of the users simply can't handle it.

:agree: I dont blame you for not wanting to share openly anymore. However some of us fans do understand and accept that things dont always go to plan due to last minute changes/decisions made by the 'powers that be' - not you. We can't hold you responsible as you are simply 'sharing' what info you were provided with. If you could keep us updated by PM that would be great, but if you can't, I totally understand your reasons for being more cautious, and rightly so, after all ish i read on here! Its not your fault some people can't handle it.

Last edited:

Yeah, after all we are all aware it's not an official info... Please, give us some news, Smooth...

Hi, I'm kinda new here and I've been reading about the new album for a couple of months now. Smooth, if it's not too much trouble, could you PM me about your info? Any scraps of information about the new album I can find fills me with hope.

Besides, I'd imagine they'd make some kind of announcement this week, if they've supposedly had a meeting last Tuesday, they don't want the album to overshadow Vision, so they're probably waiting a week or two to announce the album as to not overshadow the Vision box set. At least, that's what I think.

Thanks for reading.

Giving us some news and hope during months an then stopping to do it just before the moment (we hope at least ^^) is not a good thing.

That's the time to say it smooth.

sorry to say but I personally hate this kind of behavior ("I know something but I won't tell it") from anyone in any situation.

If you got any information that you are certain about please say so in the open.

If you have already decided "not to say a thing" then also do not hint about your communications and information you might have either.

It's not better to create this curiosity by teasing people and having people requesting information via PM in a "please please" mood and telling it some and hiding it from others.

+1 :clapping:

My honest opinion: I think it's ridiculous that smooth (or anyone else) can't share his information if he isn't 100% sure about it. I mean, how can ANYONE be 100% sure about their information if they aren't actually themselves working on the project, and even then, things do change.
So now it's because of those who have believed too blindly everything that has been updated, that no one of us gets to hear any updates? And we have to beg smooth to PM us?

I'm sorry but this is becoming so ridiculous, and I really don't see the point in this thread anymore if we can't have those updates that kept it alive.

Back