Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If he isn't 'revealing' it then it seems very likely to me that he has nothing anyway. **shrug** That's what I'd see the situation as given that it's a gilt-edged opportunity to show us all just how credible a source he is, rather than just attract attention and nothing else? It seems strange behaviour otherwise. ;) In any case, it's all just fun and games. If he IS credible, he doesn't really appear to have had the best sources in the past, so I'd hardly be too whet up about knowing what 'information' he 'has'.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

pm me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

If he isn't 'revealing' it then it seems very likely to me that he has nothing anyway. **shrug** That's what I'd see the situation as given that it's a gilt-edged opportunity to show us all just how credible a source he is, rather than just attract attention and nothing else? It seems strange behaviour otherwise. ;) In any case, it's all just fun and games. If he IS credible, he doesn't really appear to have had the best sources in the past, so I'd hardly be too whet up about knowing what 'information' he 'has'.

^^He won't give anything up because of a thought process like that. He says one thing, people don't buy it and immediately write him off as a liar, due to their own impatience.

^^He won't give anything up because of a thought process like that. He says one thing, people don't buy it and immediately write him off as a liar, due to their own impatience.

Why does he post that he has any information at all then? If I were him in that position, I'd hardly feed the cynics by saying, "I have information but it just happens that I won't share it." If it were me, I'd either post everything for the benefit of the fan community, or say nothing, and enjoy my good fortune to know so much more than anybody else, well before anybody else.

But anyway. Just my opinion, and I won't say any more on it. ;)

ummm...am I missing something here? wasn't it advised for the 'insiders' to NOT post anything that they are unsure of? I guess that's why smooth is not posting any info from the email that he got, therefore, we are asking for PM's, and those that want the info, can get it...I'm not gonna lose any sleep if it doesn't turn out to be accurate, but since he's willing to divulge info, then i'd love to hear it...and since this thread seems to be pointless, we can get the info through PM then...Yet, he's STILL getting hounded because of this? He's just letting us know that he has information, he never said he was certain...What is with certain people in this thread? As it's been said before, to me, it is NOT the insiders who are sabotaging this thread, it's those certain members that fly off the handle when something doesn't turn out to be accurate...

We need patience and patience is a virtue. November 22nd is most likely a dream now but it will come.

My honest opinion: I think it's ridiculous that smooth (or anyone else) can't share his information if he isn't 100% sure about it. I mean, how can ANYONE be 100% sure about their information if they aren't actually themselves working on the project, and even then, things do change.
So now it's because of those who have believed too blindly everything that has been updated, that no one of us gets to hear any updates? And we have to beg smooth to PM us?

I'm sorry but this is becoming so ridiculous, and I really don't see the point in this thread anymore if we can't have those updates that kept it alive.

Couldnt have said it better myself! People shouldnt take every information given by the insiders as announcements. They should consider it as another speculation, like allmost all posts in this thread are. Its up to themselfs wether they take it serious, if the information is right than its great, if not, so be it, it wont change anything tough.

sorry to say but I personally hate this kind of behavior ("I know something but I won't tell it") from anyone in any situation.

If you got any information that you are certain about please say so in the open.

If you have already decided "not to say a thing" then also do not hint about your communications and information you might have either.

It's not better to create this curiosity by teasing people and having people requesting information via PM in a "please please" mood and telling it some and hiding it from others.

I can't disagree with this, you said you weren't gonna post anything anymore unless it was 100% confirmed, and now you let people know that you know something, but won't post it. Highly unnessecary.

Why does he post that he has any information at all then? If I were him in that position, I'd hardly feed the cynics by saying, "I have information but it just happens that I won't share it." If it were me, I'd either post everything for the benefit of the fan community, or say nothing, and enjoy my good fortune to know so much more than anybody else, well before anybody else.

But anyway. Just my opinion, and I won't say any more on it. ;)

Thank You, Thank You, Freaking Thank You...

Wtf??? "I have some really "exciting" information but because you guys keep questioning me I'm not gonna post it"...power trip much??? lol

Luckily I'm one of the few who hasn't hung on every so-called "insiders" nut sack so I'll just happily wait for an Official Announcement. if the album is STILL coming out in Nov then we'll all soon find out whatever smooth knows anyway...and there will be no questions or doubts attached to it.

Thank You, Thank You, Freaking Thank You...

Wtf??? "I have some really "exciting" information but because you guys keep questioning me I'm not gonna post it"...power trip much??? lol

Luckily I'm one of the few who hasn't hung on any so-called "insiders" nut sack so I'll just happily wait for an Official Announcement. if the album is STILL coming out in Nov then we'll all soon find out whatever smooth knows anyway...and there will be no questions or doubts attached to it.

Two threads, 500 pages, 5000 posts and finally someone's used the word nutsack.

oh he tripped your taste-buds didn't he lol.

Ya know I kind of understand why he did this... You all treated him like shit when he had news and quickly tore his ass up when the news he gave us changed lol. Now hes dangling the carrot in front of you and you want the news. If he wants to share he will. But I don't blame him one bit for letting you starve.

Ya know I kind of understand why he did this... You all treated him like shit when he had news and quickly tore his ass up when the news he gave us changed lol. Now hes dangling the carrot in front of you and you want the news. If he wants to share he will. But I don't blame him one bit for letting you starve.

Not really, in my opinion he has done this because he like a few other's know somthing COULD be announced soon if there will be a November/December release, he has not said any information. Though if somthing is announced he can say well I knew that but did not want to say.

Anyway I will continue to wait I still hope for a release for Christmas but to be honest I am not really bothered as to me this does not feel like a real Michael Jackson album (sorry just my opinion).

I'm sorry but I thought this was a MICHAEL JACKSON fan forum...cause your sounding like a smooth stan right about now lmao...I could careless about the information he has, I always took it with a grain of salt and encouraged folks to wait for some OFFICIAL news anyway, If ya'll wanna go crazy waitin on him coo...

Makes no difference cause like I said, if the album is still coming out when it's supposed to then we WILL hear something SOON regardless...can ya dig???

yes 'nutsack' sums up all this insider nutsack-ary!

You all know you want sc05's updates. Even the haters hang out for them and read them. Ur all dying to know what he's withholding. Haha!

They sure are and that includes Smooth's biggest detractors. Thats why I never understood why they complained so much about him!

lol your all itching for news and some here have it. I am a MJ fan but i also want to hear the news the "informers" have. Telling me you dont care either way... thats a lie...

Oh i know we will here something soon. and lol i can dig it lol.

lol your all itching for news and some here have it. I am a MJ fan but i also want to hear the news the "informers" have. Telling me you dont care either way... thats a lie...

Oh i know we will here something soon. and lol i can dig it lol.

Not really to me HIStory was a Michael Jackson album with a proper launch as was Dangerous, all the excitment for Invincible.

To me without him here it does not seem the same and other people putting touch's to song's to finish them make's it less Michael to me. Everyone is different and to me a Michael Jackson album with no Michael here is just empty. Though many will find comfort in the new release's which is good for them.

Not really to me HIStory was a Michael Jackson album with a proper launch as was Dangerous, all the excitment for Invincible.

To me without him here it does not seem the same and other people putting touch's to song's to finish them make's it less Michael to me. Everyone is different and to me a Michael Jackson album with no Michael here is just empty. Though many will find comfort in the new release's which is good for them.

dito. maybe its exciting for those who never experienced a real release but for many who did its nothing but an hollow occasion of something that should not be happening.so unlike back in the day where i got excited hearing little titbits from "insiders" this time just let me know when theres an announcement and that will do me. as in the scheme of things it really isnt that important

Last edited:

My honest opinion: I think it's ridiculous that smooth (or anyone else) can't share his information if he isn't 100% sure about it. I mean, how can ANYONE be 100% sure about their information if they aren't actually themselves working on the project, and even then, things do change.
So now it's because of those who have believed too blindly everything that has been updated, that no one of us gets to hear any updates? And we have to beg smooth to PM us?

I'm sorry but this is becoming so ridiculous, and I really don't see the point in this thread anymore if we can't have those updates that kept it alive.

Exactly.. well said.:clapping:

good, great, wonderful... then i dont want to hear your reviews of the album when it does come out. seeings that you dont care or see it as a real Michael Jackson album. lol Dont buy it not one copy for anyone here who doesn't want news or care that it IS an MJ album.

I know what Smooth had to tell you, but I am not going to tell you.

What is more, I know what Smooth hasn't been told from his source, and I am not going to tell him either.

If there is something that I am sure 100% about, right now, is that I am not going to tell anything to anyone except what I have told you now.

If you have reached these lines of my post you will probably be frustratingly excited to conclude that you've just learned nothing at all and that you have wasted not only your time reading it, but that I also have wasted my time writing these lines.

Thank you for your attention.

Well I am expecting an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't think the estate wanted to release information the same time as the Vision set. I also don't think the estate wants to pass up on the money it could make the week of Novemeber 22nd. Releasing the first single two weeks before the album comes out makes perfect sense. If it's going to be a November release, there's going to be an announcement this week.

Smooth PM me, please!

Nation To Nation
All The World
Must Come Together
Face The Problems
That We See
Then Maybe Somehow We Can Work It Out
I Asked My Neighbor
For A Favor
She Said Later
What Has Come Of
All The People
Have We Lost Voice
What It's About

I Have To Find My Peace 'Cause
No One Seems To Let Me Be
False Prophets Cry Of Doom
What Are The Possibilities
I Told My Brother
There'll Be Problems,
Times And Tears For Fears,
We Must Live Each Day
Like It's The Last

The World Keeps Changing
Rearranging Minds
And Thoughts
Predictions Fly Of Doom
The Baby Boom
Has Come Of Age
To Work It Out

I Told My Brothers
Don't You Ask Me
For No Favors
I'm Conditioned By
The System
Don't You Talk To Me
Don't Scream And Shout

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple
You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

I know what Smooth had to tell you, but I am not going to tell you.

What is more, I know what Smooth hasn't been told from his source, and I am not going to tell him either.

If there is something that I am sure 100% about, right now, is that I am not going to tell anything to anyone except what I have told you now.

If you have reached these lines of my post you will probably be frustratingly excited to conclude that you've just learned nothing at all and that you have wasted not only your time reading it, but that I also have wasted my time writing these lines.

Thank you for your attention.

listen to what i am not saying over and over
i feel as if im drowning

hahahahahah

nice one
love ur sense of humour

Well I am expecting an announcement tomorrow or Wednesday. I don't think the estate wanted to release information the same time as the Vision set. I also don't think the estate wants to pass up on the money it could make the week of Novemeber 22nd. Releasing the first single two weeks before the album comes out makes perfect sense. If it's going to be a November release, there's going to be an announcement this week.

i think mine is coming on thursday....

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought smooth said the album is on hold? Now its coming 'so soon'?

I thought smooth said the album is on hold? Now its coming 'so soon'?

I think you are igniting excitement. Nobody said 'so soon'. Smooth said he had something exciting that he could share, but that he isn't going to share because he knows that it isn't 100% sure, hence he knows that it might not be 'so soon'.

Ugh... I'm so excited that I can barely contain it!!! I really wish Smooth could tell us, but I guess his reason for not telling us apart from PM is completely understandable, looking back in this thread.

Back