Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I dont know, but isn't it meant to be out November 22nd? Thats 5 weeks away..

Exactly some of you dont even know the most high profile true *insider* who was around and posting on ALL boards back in the time i joined up till 2007! now he is back but only posting on 1 board now. Rubba was cryptic but so spot on with what he let us know. That link that alec put up was also what i was quoting from.

Terry

Sorry, oh and Annie, plus more people are talking about the project now, this could form some of the promotion.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

IMHO all insiders AND "insiders" are welcome - it's up to the individual person to conclude whether they believe the information we are given by these people.

I, as several people, won't believe anything these 'insiders' have to say. I'll believe when Sony says it, or when it comes from Teddy's Tweets or interviews with other involved parties (Will.I.Am, etc.).

But I still do respect people's right to believe in whatever they want. I just don't wanna play that game.

Oh! And I'm thrilled that Hold My Hand will be included on the album! I love the song, and I don't believe that it matters too much that people already heard it. A Michael-only version would be awesome, but I don't believe that it will happen.

So another week is upon us..will we get the announcement this week? the most likely days are today, tuesday or wednesday right?

Lately in this thread, ubelievable but true:

the ousiders are reading the insider's insights inside out and upside down, and the insiders are reading outsiders' insights outside in and downside up. Some of them wonder if unbelievable news are believable, while others wonder if believable news are unbelievable.

In addition, the new album is all mixed up. Great!

We don't need a announcement for the album. It's not like Michael is some unknown artist. All they need to do is just start rolling the TV Ads and stick a few signs outside the stores and impending millions of people will start breaking down the doors!

^Everyone is on edge these days. They'll attack anyone who reports anything. I've stopped my updates here, regardless of the very exciting things I know are coming so soon. I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

The sad reality is that everyone should just keep their "information" to themselves. Many of the users simply can't handle it.

^Everyone is on edge these days. They'll attack anyone who reports anything. I've stopped my updates here, regardless of the very exciting things I know are coming so soon. I just got a huge email today on the plans on the album but I'm not even going to say a thing here.

The sad reality is that everyone should just keep their "information" to themselves. Many of the users simply can't handle it.

You could always PM me what you know :p i know what you mean though. It's the anticipation, people want this so much, it may help to provide a sense of closure for some, for others it may keep them clinging, but it's only because of our passion for Michael. We just want to know everything we can about him :)

I completely agree with you, and I think it's a shame what's happening in this thread...I've always appreciated your info and I'd love some PM'd updates from you as well! :D :pray:

very true...!

You could always PM me what you know :p i know what you mean though. It's the anticipation, people want this so much, it may help to provide a sense of closure for some, for others it may keep them clinging, but it's only because of our passion for Michael. We just want to know everything we can about him :)

thx SC
pls send me also PM if you get the time for it :angel: :cheers:

I'd love to get info too. :p Oh well.

What a shame we haven't got the announcement yet. Kinda weird.

It's a way to wait as someone said...
If you agree to send your news smooth_criminal05...

We have been so patient that we would like it comes out.

Aw, please PM me with the news you got? I'm desperate to know.

I think the source of the problem is not people who post unconfirmed information about the album. The source of the problem is that some members are just too anxious and become irrational.

It's a shame that the atmosphere in this thread is so hostile that a simple discussion on whether the album is mixed and finished is not welcome.

Dude, don't play games saying you have info but won't post it. If you have info, post it. And if you're right, you can prove everyone wrong.

Dude, don't play games saying you have info but won't post it. If you have info, post it. And if you're right, you can prove everyone wrong.

Agreed I would call him greedy, but I can understand after the previous backlash he received, myself included.

Arguments and attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Please drop it.

It's not fair what some members on here get away with. If we went by with everything SmoothCriminal05 has said, he should be banned. That was something he said a couple weeks ago when he was wrong about the date of an announcement.

Look, I am not trying to change the topic here and get myself in trouble. But when somebody posts they have exciting informantion from Sony in this thread but won't post it, that's not right. Some may argue or disagree on this board, but we are all here for the same reason. And with that, I promise I am done posting on this topic.

You all know you want sc05's updates. Even the haters hang out for them and read them. Ur all dying to know what he's withholding. Haha!

i think that sony will not release a new album untill the end of this year, cause the Vision DVD Boxset is coming on the 22nd november... so if they release a new album , it can cut off the buying from the boxset... im sure they will wait to see the results of the boxset and then decide to release the new album...

Please PM me also Smooth, if you have some spare time.:)
I always enjoyed reading your posts. For me it's part of the MJ excitement.
And I know things do change...

I still think there is hope for November 22nd. If an announcement is made on Wednesday, that leaves 4 weeks for the album to get manufactured and shipped out. Having a single released 2 weeks before the album comes out would make a lot of sense.

I still think there is hope for November 22nd. If an announcement is made on Wednesday, that leaves 4 weeks for the album to get manufactured and shipped out. Having a single released 2 weeks before the album comes out would make a lot of sense.

Two weeks between single and album is nowhere near enough time. Todays artists are releasing singles up to six months before the album comes out. It's a bad idea.

2 weeks between single and album is nowhere near enough time. Todays artists are releasing singles up to six months before the album comes out. It's a bad idea.

Typically, you're right. But this situation is different. The artist is not here to promote it. I actually think it's a wise decision and I'll go out on a limb here and say the first MJ single debuts in the top 10. Maybe even at #1.

Two weeks between single and album is nowhere near enough time. Todays artists are releasing singles up to six months before the album comes out. It's a bad idea.
Yes... but unlike most other artists MJ isn't here to do promotion and performances and interviews leading up to the album release. Which is why it's probably better for the single to be released shortly before the album and not ages before. Otherwise it would just be a single... and then nothing 'til the album came out.

Back