Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I don't think anyone has said directly that it's finished.. we're just assuming the likely.. again :D

LOL@ bumper!! You know what mixed and cut mean now!! Dont be trying to fool everyone lol!!

Its nearly here people!

The other thing i read was that one of the top songs on new album is song with WILL i am and its supposed to be amazing!!

Im getting more and more excited and less worried about competition. I also think people that have heard any of take thats new stuff who was worrying on there release should worry no more becuase i dont think its as good as there last stuff.

Michaels however is sounding more and more like its got some amazing tracks andlove and devotion has been put into this.

Terry
Where did you read that? I still hope The Future will be on the album, that would be so good title and hopefully a club banger too!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Have I missed something? Who said it was finished???

I'm also trying to work out where people are getting that from - great news if true, but it seems to have just sprung up...?

It's coming from a "reliable source". It's pretty much credible anyway. Few days ago Riley twitted the work was ending.

I'll belive it when its officially announced

You have a leak of the very probable authentic (pre-)announce on a russian fan community that says it's for the next month and we know the release was scheduled for Christmas. So the end of november is the perfect time to start the promotion. Plus, all that is accredited by an insider that has almost never been wrong... It think we can believe it.
It would be great if a picture from the Arno Barni session was used for the cover ! :)

Let me ask you a simple question before you start questioning the quality of music you've never even heard a snippet of.

Have you listened to the unreleased tracks from The Ultimate Collection?

*In The Back, We've Had Enough, Fall Again, etc?

Michael's demos are better than most of the music people have released as "hit singles" over the last decade.

If editing Michael's unreleased material is a time consuming task it's not because Michael left mediocre music behind, it's because the people working on this project respect and appreciate Michael enough to be delicate and finish these tracks with the same integrity and perfection that Michael himself would have.

I like the way you said this. It gives me a lot of hope. You're right.

You have a leak of the very probable authentic (pre-)announce on a russian fan community that says it's for the next month and we know the release was scheduled for Christmas. So the end of november is the perfect time to start the promotion. Plus, all that is accredited by an insider that has almost never been wrong... It think we can believe it.
It would be great if a picture from the Arno Barni session was used for the cover ! :)

It will come, but that picture from that Russian site is FAKE! SonyBMG doesn't exist any longer!

;)

Ow. I didn't know that. Thank you !

Let's place stakes for the announcement! I place mine on tommorow, I'm just that excited! lol

We have to have an annonce very soon if the album is suposed to come out in november... and most likely a single right now!

i reckon Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also i think the 3 tracks of will i am will be The Future, Im missing you, and another i carnt remember name of lol, i also think the album will be a 14 track now, not a 10.
The promotion will be DVD of Vision, Short films , with new studio short film or animation, to go along side the new single. plus interviews with the people involved heavily with the project(s) .
Lots of mentions all over the net, advertising on billboards, posters, in other words! Michaelmania!

Terry

Frankly, I am disappointed to read the insiders are no longer welcome here... I thought it was fun to read their posts. Their posts was a way to pass the time when there was no official news... I trusted the three insiders we had here, but at the same time I didn't take their posts as the Bible and wasn't going to be very disappointed if they turned out to be wrong.. I didn't take it too close to heart unlike some of people here who kept ruining the thread again and again instead of being mature and calm and patient. Shame.
exactly

Well Rubba has een round for years and years! He told of WMAS of new album in 93, of what would be coming out in future so much i would say i think he is themost respected and reliable insider for many years, he was deep inside , never could find out what exactly while he was giving info that was good enough. However during trial and after all went quiet, apart from 2 seas info and the work with GUY! Bet some of you dont even know what im going on about lol!!
Also when from the bottom of my heart and the katrina song was being made.

think as i said we can safely say there is exciting times acomin!

Terry

Insiders are no longer welcome?? after MJ passes they arnt welcome? that seems kind of backwards to me!!

And what really makes an insider, because I know back when MJ was active with recording in 2006-07 I got alot of info by making calls and emails but I wud never consider myself an 'insider'.. so someone who works for MJ/sony or other relations is an "insider' or what?

P.S. the real reason i came in here is really to just share my thoughts with the fact Teddy confirmed that HOLD MY HAND will be on the album!! in my opinion thats somewhat of a waist of track since we've heard it and many people know about it

I dont think its a case of not welcome, just that it got ofhand, from a few moaners saying thatthey where being led on, how little do they know, that being a Michael fan commands patience! If i went mad all the imes Michael said the album or project was comng out this date and then it changed i would never of stayed a fan, but quality over quantity and that is what he is best remembered for, plus his legacy still demands the BEST so thats why things still change! You will all seem soon enough i think.

Terry

Yeah, I would believe Rubba.

Do you think there will be those Bryan Loren tracks? Or were they too personal for this release?

Insiders are no longer welcome?? after MJ passes they arnt welcome? that seems kind of backwards to me!!

And what really makes an insider, because I know back when MJ was active with recording in 2006-07 I got alot of info by making calls and emails but I wud never consider myself an 'insider'.. so someone who works for MJ/sony or other relations is an "insider' or what?

P.S. the real reason i came in here is really to just share my thoughts with the fact Teddy confirmed that HOLD MY HAND will be on the album!! in my opinion thats somewhat of a waist of track since we've heard it and many people know about it

If that's true it must be his solo version?

I dont have a clue, really , all the more reason this is so exciting! Plus the session work that has been to improve the existing masterpiece that Michael had produced, now, people dont get to wound up with people touching Michaels work, this would of been done to finish it, just a case of putting instruments in where there was just beats or electronic sound. Now i am sure we are close to hearing yet again the master at work, the classic tunes that will be around when other records die! The new earth songs, heal the worlds, etc and of course taking us back on the dance floor , well yes Michael has passed but his soul has never from us, and i for one feel it when i hear and dance to his songs, now lets get to it!! Can you feel it!!????

Terry

I dont have a clue, really , all the more reason this is so exciting! Plus the session work that has been to improve the existing masterpiece that Michael had produced, now, people dont get to wound up with people touching Michaels work, this would of been done to finish it, just a case of putting instruments in where there was just beats or electronic sound. Now i am sure we are close to hearing yet again the master at work, the classic tunes that will be around when other records die! The new earth songs, heal the worlds, etc and of course taking us back on the dance floor , well yes Michael has passed but his soul has never from us, and i for one feel it when i hear and dance to his songs, now lets get to it!! Can you feel it!!????

Terry

Aren't you a bit too excited about this? I mean it's ok, but people might get their hopes up and nothing will come.
We still don't know if the album is coming this year, even though Khaliq confirmed it's mixing's been finished...

So the album is all mixed up? It will be confusing while listening to it.

LOL! :hysterical: Bumper Snippet you crack me up! You always bring such great comic relief to this forum. Thank goodness for you!

LOL! :hysterical: Bumper Snippet you crack me up! You always bring such great comic relief to this forum. Thank goodness for you!

Singing: I can't help it

there's no such thing as "insiders are no longer welcome here". We just asked people not to post information unless they are sure of it. and it's simply because it was creating too much disappointment and arguments amongst members.

Personally i think 'Hold My Hand' is a great song. I agree its mainly Akon but what we do get of Michael is nice. You never know, it may be a solo version by Michael??

Lets get something straight im actually quoting from another forum, where Rubba still posts or has been as of late! So it is not me, plus i will tell you this, there is a lot of people in this forum of late that are not happy unless there trying to make or start upset within the community. I am just trying to report the good news i have read. I wont bother in future.
Gary i think this pampering to people that are not happy unless there making the rest of the members who are happy to read reports or get informed from people who know some information from Sony.
I think to quote Michael * Weve had enough*

Terry

BTW My Idol is passed but i feel his spirit is still here in SOME of us, thats why im excited about this release and Bumper there is no such thing as getting TOO excited about new MJ material! It is excitement FULL STOP!

T

Terry..

I think you're trying to create positive attitudes here but doing it by acting as if everything is confirmed is the wrong method. Confirmed to me means announced BY Sony themselves. So many times sony have given me info and I have chosen not to post it here, and then the info has turned out wrong... Lucky I didn't post that stuff otherwise I'd have got my butt kicked. Not coz I was lying, but coz I was given the wrong info. That's the thing that seems to have happened to sc05 and others. Taking one person's word for it and posting it only to have plans chance or things go wrong. Then fans get angry at you.

Why do we all need a confirmation right now anyway? Why? The estate said in march the album is coming out november. Until they say it's NOT coming in november we shouldn't get the shits and start hating and blaming and assuming. Just wait it out. End of the day no amount of whinging on a discussion board will fast track the release of a Michael Jackson album....

Terry..

I think you're trying to create positive attitudes here but doing it by acting as if everything is confirmed is the wrong method. Confirmed to me means announced BY Sony themselves. So many times sony have given me info and I have chosen not to post it here, and then the info has turned out wrong... Lucky I didn't post that stuff otherwise I'd have got my butt kicked. Not coz I was lying, but coz I was given the wrong info. That's the thing that seems to have happened to sc05 and others. Taking one person's word for it and posting it only to have plans chance or things go wrong. Then fans get angry at you.

Why do we all need a confirmation right now anyway? Why? The estate said in march the album is coming out november. Until they say it's NOT coming in november we shouldn't get the shits and start hating and blaming and assuming. Just wait it out. End of the day no amount of whinging on a discussion board will fast track the release of a Michael Jackson album....

Totally agree with you. Unless the album is not available by November 30, there is no delay.

I thank you, Terry, SC 05 for your continuous efforts in keeping us up-to-date.

Don't know why it's so difficult for us to have a postive atmosphere here in this thread. It's becoming a pattern now. Whenever something encouraging and poistive is said, something negative has to come in the way... :scratch:

True Damien,
I am not saying its confirmed, just that a lot of times that Ru bba , and im sure you know who i mean, he is spot on! Im assuming IMO!! that the album is done from looking at reports from Khaliq ,and Teddy. I like to share what IMO i think. No more , no less. Its not inside info, just what im hoping , thinking . If we cannot even give that ten why is this called discussion?
No disrespect, too any mods and Gary but you must know im not trying to dicatate that i KNOW , i dont but id lay money on it that Rubba is correct.

Terry

who the hell is Rubba?

I have no idea, but it seems the album is finished!

Also, I think it's great they got Orianthi on board, she's worked a lot in the past year and made a name for herself in the industry, so there'll be even more well known people that will promote the album. (Kravitz, Darkchild, Teddy, Ori, maybe Akon or Will)

Check out Khaliq talking about working with Mike:
http://www.youtube.com/user/khaliqovision

Here's link to the entire discussion, almost two hours long: http://eqsecrets.s3.amazonaws.com/MJ-anniversaryreplay-FULL/MJ-anniversaryreplay-FULL.html

I will leave this replay up for a few days.[IMPORTANT] Free replay from the Michael JacksonTribute Teleseminar that I held with some of MJ's closestco-workers, including John Barnes, Ricky Lawson,...Paul Jackson, Jr. (from American Idol), Clarence McDonald,Conley Abrams, and of course, yours truly. Enjoy.Grammy Winning EngineerKhaliq Glover akaKhaliq-O-Visionhttp://bit.ly/9K9O7u

Back