Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I think one of them could have been a great cover for the song 'Thank Heaven' and one for 'Shut Up And Dance' and the one with the silver hand fits 'The Bottom Of My Heard' and the egyptian fits 'King Tutankhamun'. Do you think Michael had these shootings for specific songs?

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

^ Yep.

All of the negativity.. Please people, get a grip! The past YEAR people are bashing each other.. What the $% happened to us? We were a warm and peaceful family.. Look what we've become. Skeptical, angry, bitter... That's not how MJ would have wanted to treat each other. We are HIS fans, and he gave everybody a chance to speak.

We got a little inside information.. Personally, this was the main reason why I still visit this board after MJ was gone.. Something to look forward to, new music!!! His voice on a brand new cd!!!

But hey, seems like this post won't make any sense to a lot of you.

Thanks for the post- my sentiments exactly. I came here every day for the positive and hopeful info. We got a little sidetracked mainly out of frustration I believe. But, we'll be back to our old selves soon- I'm keeping the faith.

Kreen everyone of your posts are negative! If Michael was here and putting ot stuff it would not be enough if your a proper mj fan you have a weird way of showing it!!

Think you will find Teddy is completley blessed to know he can finish the last works of his friend and mentor!!

STOP WITH NEGATIVITY IM SICK OF IT!!

Terry

BRAVO TERRY!:clapping: WELL SAID. I am so tired of all the negativity- that drains me. I am sure Teddy is tired, but do you think he'll be forever thankful for the opportunity to work on MJ's new album? ABSOLUTELY!

best way to stop that is to put the negative person on ignore. Dont see the post cant say anything about it.

earthlyme;3019077 said:
Yes that picture Laura reposted… Michael looks amazing… I dont know about y'all but this is like..:wild: I've never seen him with a short hair after the Thriller era… Well there is INVINCIBLE, but it wasnt this short!!!He kinda looks like he's on the Metrix… :lol:

I love it! am I the only one? :scratch:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Oh not you are not alone= I loooove this photo- That short haircut is just soooo fine - wow :wub:

I found a completely natural picture of Michael Jackson, no photoshop whatsoever, it could be used for the new album:

50cent_michaeljackson.jpg

:eek: Are u serious that it hasnt been photoshopped?

um yea it has...

No way really?! omg and here i thought she was being serious!

earthlyme;3019925 said:

It is Photo Shopped… I'm sorry to bring this here but this picture looks like Omer… :eek: … or is it my eyes?

0.jpg

L.o.v.e.
Romi
[/B]

Ummm i cant really tell....can any of u guys?

This is about Michael's new album not wither or not these pix look like Omer.

@ GJ^ again as I said b4 posting the pic…I'm sorry to take it OFF topic for a little bit… didnt mean to disrespect anyone…I just wanted to know what y'all think…if ppl. dont wanna answer…its cool… the Mods can delete my post… :) k?

Thankyou

L.o.ve.
Romi

Here's a story from October 14th that says the album is due "before Christmas" so it looks like the date is still in flux:

Khaliq-O-Vision Employs Portico II: Channel on New Michael Jackson Album

October 14, 2010
Grammy Award-winning engineer and mixer Khaliq Glover, also known as Khaliq-O-Vision, has been using the Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel during overdub and mixing sessions for the first posthumous collection of Michael Jackson songs. Khaliq has been working alongside producer Teddy Riley to complete tracks for the album of previously unreleased material, which is due for release before Christmas 2010 from Sony Music Entertainment.

Here's the link: http://rupertneve.com/archive/khali...tico-ii-channel-on-new-michael-jackson-album/

Last edited:

Thats it then!

I think this baby has been put to bed finally and will will have an announcement next week.

So good to hear, plus just goes to show Michael must been working on new songs in this is it rehearsals because oranthi is doing guitar on songs! These are all new as well, so there u have it !

Terry

If the album is still coming in November then i think next week is the absolute latest they can put out an announcement. Either way it looks as if we will definately be getting an album this year :)

I hope this album still captures his unique sound. I hope it's mixed with so many different things. I really want this to be a good album

The album will be out for December and may even be out for 22 November , this is quite a certain now. I just seen it from another insider that is very very reliable most stuff if not all has been spot on by what this individual has said in past! If not its the estates fault for not handing over to Sony! but i think we will get announcement this week! also with the album now finished, mixed and cut , Its very last stages before going to press!

Terry

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I :pray: & :pray: that the annonucement will be next week

Thats it then!

I think this baby has been put to bed finally and will will have an announcement next week.

So good to hear, plus just goes to show Michael must been working on new songs in this is it rehearsals because oranthi is doing guitar on songs! These are all new as well, so there u have it !

Terry
Hold up... are you saying that Orianthi played guitar on some of the new tracks? Cuz that would be awesome.

I hope we have it this year.For Christmas and New Year it will be the best present.

power of repitition. i remember when HIStory was considered the beginning of the media saying that MJ album sales 'diminished'. but over the years, they didn't talk about the HIStory album, particularly. so not enough repitition on that album, so it sounds like they were ok with adding HIStory to the list of albums that that promo considers to be top sellers. perhaps if there wasn't a lot of repetitive negativity from critics about Invincible, the truth would come out about it being a top seller on that new album promo, considering the two way talk about it being number 1 around the world in 2001, and album of the decade, in, of all magazines, rollingstone. and then there's the wiki article about HIStory in the mix being a top selling dance album. if it were some other artist, it would be called a top seller. but they might not consider that album to be a full studio album. of course if it were an EP, they might speak about it.

Ok guys. I am going crazy here, I need your help.

This screenshot was posted in a Russian mj community on livejournal today. The poster didn't state the source! I searched everywhere but I couldn't find this announcement anywhere online. Has anybody here seen it? What is it? Is it a fake or the first announcement? Any thoughts?

Also, does anyone have THIS PHOTO????

001a7qft.jpg

OMG............. THAT PICTURE IS AWESOME...
GUYS ... I DONT KNOW IF I'M GONNA MAKE IT TO THE ALBUM RELEASE
I THINK I MIGHT BURST FROM EXCITEMENT BEFORE THEN
aaghhhhhhh
ok. officially chaining myself to my computer for album announcements

Yes,

according to that guy Khaliq who HAS mixed and finished!! Michaels new album which will BE out before xmas and yes Oranthi has done some work on it, along with some of the old team that worked on his other albums. I take all this from reports like from Gatica, Teddy and now Khaliq. I think this will be very very exciting times ahead and i can see this album may well blow all the competition out of the water.

Terry

Back