Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

^^^

Is there a direct link to the forum ?

Pentum;3019030 said:
What picture?

Yes that picture Laura reposted… Michael looks amazing… I dont know about y'all but this is like..:wild: I've never seen him with a short hair after the Thriller era… Well there is INVINCIBLE, but it wasnt this short!!!He kinda looks like he's on the Metrix… :lol:

I love it! am I the only one? :scratch:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hess;3019072 said:
^^^

Is there a direct link to the forum ?

they said it was in the paris match magazine in an article about Arno Bano photos. But I am not sure, I haven't seen the magazine myself.

earthlyme;3019077 said:
Yes that picture Laura reposted… Michael looks amazing… I dont know about y'all but this is like..:wild: I've never seen him with a short hair after the Thriller era… Well there is INVINCIBLE, but it wasnt this short!!!He kinda looks like he's on the Metrix… :lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

his hear was this short at the MTV ceremory when he received an award for Scream. when i saw this photo my first thought was that it was taken during that period.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Just again before anybody reading here thinks that this would be a real statement:

SonyBMG doesn't exist anymore! LOL!

This is a fan-made photoshop, just look at the shoes and the shadow. It's a manipulated picture of a photo shooting from around 1999.

earthlyme;3019077 said:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

You haven't seen him with short hair after Thriller era?

Surely you've seen this :

9037650.JPG

MTV Video Music Awards, 1995 :)

Edit: I see JMie was faster :p

:lol: Yes I remember that MTV award… But this looks like more straighter and spiked hair… you know… its just not the same as the others…

Laura& JMie, yes it reminded me of MTV too but still this is much shorter from what I can see…or are my eyes playin' me… :blink: lol

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Strong feeling that next week will be the announcement. Teddy is basically done with his work. Lenny and Jerkins I think have been done for quite sometime. The will.i.am tracks were already completed. I'm guessing we get an announcement next Wednesday and the album does indeed drop on Nov 22. Let's hope...

JMie;3018957 said:
Ok guys. I am going crazy here, I need your help.

This screenshot was posted in a Russian mj community on livejournal today. The poster didn't state the source! I searched everywhere but I couldn't find this announcement anywhere online. Has anybody here seen it? What is it? Is it a fake or the first announcement? Any thoughts?

Also, does anyone have THIS PHOTO????

001a7qft.jpg

Yeah where did this photo come from? It would be wise for Sony to release some images like this to appease the fans. I could wait another month or two for the album if I got a few high res images with Michael looking this good, rather than that Sphinx crap…

He looks extremely thin there, but it makes him look kinda unique there. I think that photo must be from 2008 or 2009..?

*edit. Nevermind.. :)

This picture smells photoshop.

they should use this picture

mjgoldmetinveydacom.jpg

From a marketing standpoint, the Estate might have felt that announcing the Vision DVD and the new album together might not have been a good idea. The album might have overshadowed the dvd set. So maybe the plan was to announce the dvd set first to make sure it got its attention. And then maybe the announcement of the album comes a week later. In the end, I think the dvd and album get released on the same day. But announcing them one week apart might have been something planned?

i don't like it.. it is so false.. it doesn't seem even Michael....

Are you kidding?
The eyes, the glove, the military pose. It's MJ all over.
Its a shame they didn't hold that pic from the auction. Woulda been great.

^The Estate would NEVER use that as an album cover.

Can't help it but those pics are horrible. I can't recognize Mikes face in most of them, way too plastic and photoshopped.

He looks extremely thin there

I hate those words, he looks fine, but that's a whole other topic. Good to hear that Teddy is almost done, which means after some review by the estate and Sony, things should get rolling.:D

I found a completely natural picture of Michael Jackson, no photoshop whatsoever, it could be used for the new album:

50cent_michaeljackson.jpg

lol

iTs reAL !!11

I hate those words, he looks fine, but that's a whole other topic. Good to hear that Teddy is almost done, which means after some review by the estate and Sony, things should get rolling.:D

Your avatar = perfect cover.

I found a completely natural picture of Michael Jackson, no photoshop whatsoever, it could be used for the new album:

50cent_michaeljackson.jpg

Gangsta/No friend of Mine as first single! :punk::punk::punk: lol

i don't like it.. it is so false.. it doesn't seem even Michael....

It does look kinda plastic, but honestly when you compare this pic to the actual Invincible cover, this cover would have been way better.

The Invincible cover doesn't ressembles Michael at all. When I bought Invincible, I took the middle of the booklet with a sequence of Michael's pic dancing and posing, folded it and put it as a cover, looks much better, this one:

michael_jackson_-_invincible.jpg

Last edited:

It does look kinda plastic, but honestly when you compare this pic to actual Invincible cover, this cover would have been way better.

The Invincible cover doesn't ressembles Michael at all. When I bought Invincible, I took went to the middle of the booklet with a sequence of Michael's pic dancing and posing, folded it and put it as a cover, looks much better.

michael_jackson_-_invincible.jpg
I always thought too that this could've been better cover!

The Invincible cover doesn't ressembles Michael at all. When I bought Invincible, I took the middle of the booklet with a sequence of Michael's pic dancing and posing, folded it and put it as a cover, looks much better.

I also am more fond of the sequence in the middle of Invincible's booklet than the cover. :punk:

That's a stupid fan-made FAKE version of the song.

Three different versions exist. I dunno if that particular one is made by a fan.

Back