Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

*shakes head and walks away*

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Kreen everyone of your posts are negative! If Michael was here and putting ot stuff it would not be enough if your a proper mj fan you have a weird way of showing it!!

Think you will find Teddy is completley blessed to know he can finish the last works of his friend and mentor!!

STOP WITH NEGATIVITY IM SICK OF IT!!

Terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonora74
According to Michaelmania, who is working with Sony for the promotion of the album,The VISION box set will "probably" announced in the next 24/48h ... apparently the album is now on hold. There was a tentative schedule ten days ago, sooner that everybodys expected, but it's unlikely that it will be respected now...

Ele74

I hope they respect that schedule

No. Now it's impossible. It was originally set up "very early" from the dvd boxset release. Now the new album will *probably* coincide with the schedule for the dvds. But it's a work in progress, they're (the estate) doing the final touch, also the cover has been changed a couple of times ... we'll see... in the meantime, announcement for the dvds has been delivered as I sad.:cheeky:

Ele74

Eleonora when you say conincide do you mean the album will still probably be released around november 22nd?

Also should there be an announcement regarding the album within the next couple of weeks?

So there you have it any day now for announcement!

I really think that the new album will be December so there is no need for negativity.

Terry

Eleonora when you say conincide do you mean the album will still probably be released around november 22nd?

Also should there be an announcement regarding the album within the next couple of weeks?

Michael Jackson Vision will be released on November 22nd, not the album

Michael Jackson Vision will be released on November 22nd, not the album

Yup i realise the DVD set will be released on November 22nd. But he stated this: 'Now the new album will *probably* coincide with the schedule for the dvds.'

So hes saying the album will probably come out around the same time as the DVD set?

Yes, it's the most accredited option. But *not sure* at the moment. Things are going really fast and changing really fast. For a Christmas market, first week of December is already late... so, right now.... from a early release things have been changed to an end November release like the dvds.
When i told here announcement was coming in 24h, it was already on Sony table since the early morning.... so yes it will be an announcement and it will be anytime soon.... michaelmania will have another meeting next week. I'll tell you... if something is changing....

Ele74

Wow Eleonora, I was impressed with your information yesterday and this is promising. When they announced the DVD and NOT the album, I personally took that as confirmation that the album would not be released this year, but perhaps I was wrong.
Did you mean in your previous post that they changed the album cover several times, or the DVD cover?
I guess when you say the announcement will be soon, you mean AFTER the meeting next week...

Thanks Eleonora for bringing us reliable news.

Now that's what I call an insider!

Well Thriller was released the first week of December back in 1982. So I guess there is hope if you base it off that.

Spot on. A December release is not bad.

Thanks Eleonora for bringing us reliable news.

Now that's what I call an insider!

I agree.

Thanks Elonora.

Did you mean in your previous post that they changed the album cover several times, or the DVD cover?
I guess when you say the announcement will be soon, you mean AFTER the meeting next week...

the album cover, not several time, just a couple. Only a few Sony exectuives saw them. It was a way for some time, then they changed direction. No, i say the announcemente will be soon (or could be soon) because things are going fast, maybe to try to have it in time for the end of november. No, the meeting is to discuss the promotion. And, could sound strange, but there's no need to have the album in your pocket to think how to promote it.

Ele74

Hurahh

Some positivity in this thread again!! Now please please lets keep it on these lines.

And once again stop having a pop at people that gave us information freely but not always spot on because of the estates changes.

Terry

the album cover, not several time, just a couple. Only a few Sony exectuives saw them. It was a way for some time, then they changed direction. No, i say the announcemente will be soon (or could be soon) because things are going fast, maybe to try to have it in time for the end of november. No, the meeting is to discuss the promotion. And, could sound strange, but there's no need to have the album in your pocket to think how to promote it.

Ele74
Cool. Thanks for the info!

So in other words everything must be virtually finished and ready to go if they can say that they will have announcement very soon and a release in time for end of November , plus all titles must be decided and album name finalised.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry

Eleonora, so your saying an announcement could come any day now?

What is Navis facebook page? For those that don't know he posted this - 'Stay tuned - new info on MJ's album to be posted ..... I will pass info out as soon as I get it. Navi'

Last edited by a moderator:

For me it does not matter when it comes out, we know it will be released... so if it;'s november or december... fine with me

You know who's probably REALLY pissed off right now? Teddy Riley, who spent the last month and a half working overtime -- week-ends and nights -- on those new MJ tracks, all for nothing, since they might not be released for years now. I wonder if he's zen-like about this...

Yeh i feel sorry for teddy riley, he seems to be working really hard on it. But im sure even though it may take a while for it to be released, i bet he feels honured & proud of doing this mj album :)

This could mean that Mark is maki8ng new short films to go with promotion of album!!

T

Hurahh

Some positivity in this thread again!! Now please please lets keep it on these lines.

And once again stop having a pop at people that gave us information freely but not always spot on because of the estates changes.

Terry

This!!!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

yeah he is currently out promoting his new film. But the fact they are reaching out to quality directors like Romanek means they are not just going to hand off this project to some hack director.

Can not see video yet because at work, but as i said this maybe only connected to short films the estate/sony may have asked him to make. This may connect in with what Smooth! was saying with regards how they will promote and sustain interest now there is no Michael to perform :(

Eleonora, so your saying an announcement could come any day now?
yes, *if* the goal of an *end november* release will be reached. Ah... forgot to say... there will be a video for the first single, of course a collage of Michael.... but it will *probably* came out after the airplay on radio... not the same time.

Ele74

yes, *if* the goal of an *end november* release will be reached. Ah... forgot to say... there will be a video for the first single, of course a collage of Michael.... but it will *probably* came out after the airplay on radio... not the same time.

Ele74

Any idea what the 1st single is going to be? If it's Another Day, doesn't the Estate have studio footage of MJ and Lenny working together that they could use for the video?

Any idea what the 1st single is going to be? If it's Another Day, doesn't the Estate have studio footage of MJ and Lenny working together that they could use for the video?

No. I don't know at the moment.

Ele74

Aw, I really hope it is Another Day. Another Day is awesome.

Back