Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I was just repeating what smooth said. First he said it was being put on hold, now in a matter of days it has changed to coming 'so soon'.

If 'so soon' is indeed true then we should be getting an announcement this week, surely.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

oh he tripped your taste-buds didn't he lol.

Ya know I kind of understand why he did this... You all treated him like shit when he had news and quickly tore his ass up when the news he gave us changed lol. Now hes dangling the carrot in front of you and you want the news. If he wants to share he will. But I don't blame him one bit for letting you starve.

I totally agree. I was part of this thread from the very beginning, and the reason I so faithfully came in to this forum is for the exciting updates Smooth was given us. I loved it because everything was so hopeful and positive despite of the reality of it all. But, unfortunately the minority in here have ruined it by being so negative and attacking Smooth for info he was willing to share from his source (who may know very little or not, but at least we had some exciting info coming to us).

We all were very aware the information was not coming straight from the estate, so as mature adults we should know it may be at times unreliable or even hearsay.

As Michael Jackson fans we all are very aware things change all the time. We had to have known nothing was going to change despite the "man" not being with us. The estate was going to take its time with this project and doing right for the sake of Michael.

Smooth was simply passing along some updates from his source in Sony. I don't ever remember him saying that this source is directly working with MClain and the estate on this. So as far as I was concerned his own source probably didn't know or doesn't know everything, but at least we can get bits and pieces, and as far as I'm concerned that is better than nothing. It was basically believe at your own risk.

It is a real shame how some (minority, thank goodness) have acted against him.

Now, I don't blame him for not posting any info he has. It seems because of all of this, no one can post here unless they have 100% confirmed info. But who does? Unless you are Branca or McClain or the the ppl that are confirmed working in the project - nobody knows 100% what's going on.

It was just pure fun getting all these updates. I, for one, thank you Smooth for all your updates and the excitement you brought to this forum.

Pls. if you have a chance would you pleeeeasse PM me any info you have?
THANKS A MILLION!!:yes:

I hope we get some news soon. This waiting is unbearable.

I was just repeating what smooth said. First he said it was being put on hold, now in a matter of days it has changed to coming 'so soon'.

If 'so soon' is indeed true then we should be getting an announcement this week, surely.

Yes, but you know very well than unless he knows it for 100% for sure he won't post it, so jumping to conclusion that is 'so soon' is igniting false hope. Interpreting so hastily 'so soon' to "should be getting this week" is even worse.

Why can't we simply sit and wait without jumping to conclusion without any statement from Smooth?

If he wants to share, he will share, if not, why speculating when you know that people will be disappointed when the speculation doesn't come true?

Very well said, and im glad you have made that wise choice Gary.

Far too many have ruined it time and time again , and really are near enough driving people away from this thread and community in general.

Smooth think if Gary ok's it , think its time to let the cat out of the bag so to speak lol.

Terry

Wow! :eek: People need not be sooooooo desperate. :doh: Just be patient. smooth_criminal05 should have received thousands of pm's. :bugeyed

This thread will have its very own general rule base, the reasons for doing so is to both protect the posting members and those who are in discussion.

1. Those with inside information are now permitted to post which ever information they feel fit.

2. Any information posted will have attached a disclaimer that is:

MJJC Additional Internal Information Member Posting Disclaimer
Any information posted is done so with the up most of integrity, however it is widely known in the planning stages of any projects there are times when information given can change. It is not on the beholder and posters responsibility should this happen, No members are permitted to attack or scathe any member for posting such information. It is on each and every member to realise that the postings of such information could change and therefore not become factual. thus each member will take such information with this in mind.

3. Any member attacking another is against MJJC rules and members will be dealt with accordingly.

My reasons for the above are clear and I will insist all members follow the above with a few things in mind, you must realise those who post extra are doing so on to share with you information that might be of interest, however you need to all realise that some information may either be wrong or may change due to the intense planning stages of projects as big as this.

This is not a reason to hate scathe and attack fellow members, and those who do will be dealt with by me or my team.

Now read with an open mind that not all what you read can turn out to be true.

Myself and my team will be keeping a very close eye on this thread and we will follow through any action needed.

With all this said enjoy this thread for the reasons it was created.

Regards

Gaz

Thanks Gaz! :clapping:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

^ Meeaouw

funny-pictures-cat-bag.jpg

Thanks Gaz! :D

This thread will have its very own general rule base, the reasons for doing so is to both protect the posting members and those who are in discussion.

1. Those with inside information are now permitted to post which ever information they feel fit.

Any information posted is done so with the up most of integrity, however it is widely known in the planning stages of any projects there are times when information given can change. It is not on the beholder and posters responsibility should this happen, No members are permitted to attack or scathe any member for posting such information. It is on each and every member to realise that the postings of such information could change and therefore not become factual. thus each member will take such information with this in mind.

3. Any member attacking another is against MJJC rules and members will be dealt with accordingly.

My reasons for the above are clear and I will insist all members follow the above with a few things in mind, you must realise those who post extra are doing so to share with you information that might be of interest, however you need to all realise that some information may either be wrong or may change due to the intense planning stages of projects as big as this.

This is not a reason to hate scathe and attack fellow members, and those who do will be dealt with by me or my team.

Myself and my team will be keeping a very close eye on this thread and we will follow through any action needed.

And lets just talk about it damn it.

Regards

Gaz
:yes: Thank you

hi guys! im new here!

cant really wait for the album to come out!!

My reasons for the above are clear and I will insist all members follow the above with a few things in mind, you must realise those who post extra are doing so to share with you information that might be of interest, however you need to all realise that some information may either be wrong or may change due to the intense planning stages of projects as big as this.

Regards

Gaz

Thanx gaz

Regards

Gaz

Regards

Gaz

Wow! :eek: People need not be sooooooo desperate. :doh: Just be patient. smooth_criminal05 should have received thousands of pm's. :bugeyed

Thanks Gaz! :clapping:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Regards

Gaz

:yes: Thank you

Regards

Gaz

Thanx gaz

Thanks Gaz

Oh wow we are so damn close. I am jumping off my seat

Thanks Gaz. Thanks Smooth. Thanks Damien. :clapping:

I hope the hopeful, optimistic and friendly atmosphere will return soon.

Regards

Gaz

Thanks Gaz and agreed - let's just talk about it.

then post it as now we have a disclaimer and it's allowed.

seriously this teasing is far worse than any information that might not happen due to change IMO.

Last edited:

^^Ivy, you are indeed a legal expert... at least, you talk like one.... LOL....

I wonder if this new music will win any awards like Grammys or AMAs? May be even a World Music Award for sales! That would be grand :)

AMA for sure - Nominations depends solely on the sale numbers and as it will sell it will most probably get nominated and has a quite good chance in winning public vote as we saw from the last years AMA nominations and wins.

Grammy I believe the content will matter. Although I'm sure that some member will nominate it the voting is done by the industry members - meaning other musicians. so the content, the quality of the songs etc will matter for a Grammy win IMO.

I wonder if this new music will win any awards like Grammys or AMAs? Maybe even a World Music Award for sales! That would be grand :)

Would be great if it does win a grammy award, i sure will be :pray:ing it will

I'm telling you guys, wait until we hear the material with will.i.am. We're going to be left wishing Michael could've worked more with him. It's just a feeling I've had since I heard about the collaboration.

Thanks Gaz,

Hey smooth think u should give them all a little bit more info, the nice people on here deserve it.

All i will say is good things come to those who wait. Im sure thats what is coming by the sounds of Smooths posts.

and also what i read out from rubba, im sure Damien probably knows something now.

Carnt wait.
Terry

You know the majority of us want to hear your updates smooth, so why don't ya just post them? Let the haters hate, you'll still know the truth in the end, and on judgement day you WILL be vindicated! (Amen and amen)

Yes Smooth, please post something:D please.

haha u cheeky bugger! :p

as far as me, no i dont know anything more than what i've posted previously. sorry to disappoint!

oh: apart from the fact sony told me they intend on promoting like a regular new album with singles on radio and itunes and short films etc. But thats a given really anyways so I dont consider it any special "news". Its common sense.

Back