Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

This thread will have its very own general rule base, the reasons for doing so is to both protect the posting members and those who are in discussion.

1. Those with inside information are now permitted to post which ever information they feel fit.

2. Any information posted will have attached a disclaimer that is:

MJJC Additional Internal Information Member Posting Disclaimer
Any information posted is done so with the up most of integrity, however it is widely known in the planning stages of any projects there are times when information given can change. It is not on the beholder and posters responsibility should this happen, No members are permitted to attack or scathe any member for posting such information. It is on each and every member to realise that the postings of such information could change and therefore not become factual. thus each member will take such information with this in mind.

3. Any member attacking another is against MJJC rules and members will be dealt with accordingly.

My reasons for the above are clear and I will insist all members follow the above with a few things in mind, you must realise those who post extra are doing so to share with you information that might be of interest, however you need to all realise that some information may either be wrong or may change due to the intense planning stages of projects as big as this.

This is not a reason to hate scathe and attack fellow members, and those who do will be dealt with by me or my team.

Now read with an open mind that not all what you read can turn out to be true.

Myself and my team will be keeping a very close eye on this thread and we will follow through any action needed.

With all this said enjoy this thread for the reasons it was created.

And lets just talk about it damn it.

Regards

Gaz

Thanks a lot Gaz !

With Love.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

My sister had a dream a while ago that MJ's new album was called 'Hm-Hooo!'. It totally cracks me up every time she says it. :rofl:

This thread will have its very own general rule base, the reasons for doing so is to both protect the posting members and those who are in discussion.

1. Those with inside information are now permitted to post which ever information they feel fit.

2. Any information posted will have attached a disclaimer that is:

MJJC Additional Internal Information Member Posting Disclaimer
Any information posted is done so with the up most of integrity, however it is widely known in the planning stages of any projects there are times when information given can change. It is not on the beholder and posters responsibility should this happen, No members are permitted to attack or scathe any member for posting such information. It is on each and every member to realise that the postings of such information could change and therefore not become factual. thus each member will take such information with this in mind.

3. Any member attacking another is against MJJC rules and members will be dealt with accordingly.

My reasons for the above are clear and I will insist all members follow the above with a few things in mind, you must realise those who post extra are doing so to share with you information that might be of interest, however you need to all realise that some information may either be wrong or may change due to the intense planning stages of projects as big as this.

This is not a reason to hate scathe and attack fellow members, and those who do will be dealt with by me or my team.

Now read with an open mind that not all what you read can turn out to be true.

Myself and my team will be keeping a very close eye on this thread and we will follow through any action needed.

With all this said enjoy this thread for the reasons it was created.

And lets just talk about it damn it.

Regards

Gaz

Thanks Gaz, with the love :hug:

uhh..Navi i thought you had news on the new album? Guess not..

Ok,

This is the end of this, I am now catagorically adding 30 day infractions to members not following my request.

As soon as you get to a certain amount a 30 day ban will be automatically carried out.

Regards

Gaz

What happened? Is this all because of a little joke or because of something else?

I think because if the unexpected and unprecedented events of the last 15 months, this album is a lot more emotive than ever before and for some us more than a simple musical release. Some of us (including me) maybe don't take that into account when posting.

Having said that, take out all the posts that aren't light hearted or mere small talk and it's a very small thread. Here's hoping we have something concrete soon and the squabbling will cease.

whats the time in the U.S right now??

Its 5:57 in Connecticut. Eastern Time.

So no announcement today I guess.

If it doesn't come tomorrow I don't think it will come this week.

I'm thinking 4:00 california time.

Yay! I'm glad this thread is reopened. I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms. It's really bad, but I check this thread at least 4 times a day. I have a feeling (backed by all the positive speculation) this week will be THE week, the week of a anouncement, and hopefully some more news with album details. *Excited*

Hope to hear something today. If not, not a big deal. I know something is in the works...just getting antsy on waiting for some news.

stevelukather

Did another killer track for new Michael Jackson last night. Weird I am real tired. Workin day and night. 35 minutes ago via web

Ok im confused? Stevelukather?

T

Hmmm... yes that is a little confusing, considering the album was meant to be finished a while ago. Then again, whatever track he's working on (whoever he is) could be intended for the next release.

Cool, never heard of the guy though.

Lukather has been a guitarist working with MJ I think since the Off The Wall days.

He also had a hand in Human Nature. He was with Toto.

Cool, never heard of the guy though.

Steve Lukather is an American guitarist, singer, songwriter, arranger, and record producer best known for his work with the rock band Toto. Notable sessions include: Michael Jackson's "Beat It" and "Human Nature" (co-written by Toto member Steve Porcaro).

Wonder how the meeting went yesterday. I'd say we got less than an hour to go before we know we're not getting an announcement today. I doubt they would announce anything on a Thursday. It's looking like we're going to have to play the waiting game again next week...

No announcement this week would pretty much confirm the album won't be out on Nov 22nd.

Is it true that there will be no picture of MJ on the cover but of people MJ supposedly admired and also of his lawywers, including McClain?

Why is Thursday not a likely day for an announcement? And Friday for that matter...

Is it true that there will be no picture of MJ on the cover but of people MJ supposedly admired and also of his lawywers, including McClain?

It's just a tabloid journalist's imagination.

That is, bar none, the absolute worst they could do with the album. I just don't see this happening. NO WAY!

Back