Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

No but if I'm honest I am not a happy man with him.
I'm a little confused by your postings recently. You posted earlier in this thread (a post which I think was deleted because I can't find it any more) for the insiders to "keep it coming" (paraphrased). Now you've changed your tune and are saying for people to watch what they post. While I agree with your new position on the issue, I can't help but think some people are going to be confused. First you were encouraging people to post "inside information" and now you are telling them not to. I think it's only fair that you deliver a consistent message.:)

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

2444kee.gif

he kept posting even when people kept bashing him, so I don't him he was lying

If he wasn't lying oh well. I just find it coincidental that his updates only came after fans starting being skeptical, and usually containing new information that had already been posted in a news article or by another member.

If he's telling the truth then he won't mind the skepticism because he's better off then all of us and knows firsthand that he info is truthful and doesn't have to play "trust who?" in this thread.

well we really don't know if insiders were lying or not do we??? Let's wait and see what happens.

Am i the only one that feels sympathetic towards smooth? What if he has been telling the truth all along? He most likely felt like he was doing good. Remember he didn't have to share anything with us but he chose to. No smooth should NOT be banned. Yeah, im pissed off aswell that we have no confirmation about the album but banning smooth isnt going to solve that. If you don't believe smooth or are getting upset with what he has to say, then don't take any notice of it!

I don't think he should be banned either. People were in here day after day after day, begging him for something, some info. "Where is smooth? Any word yet? What's going on?" and he told us what he was told. Doing it for attention doesn't make any sense. Mostly it was not good attention. I sure wouldn't do it, whether I had real info or not, not with the way people acted.

All of the negativity.. Please people, get a grip! The past YEAR people are bashing each other.. What the $% happened to us? We were a warm and peaceful family.. Look what we've become. Skeptical, angry, bitter... That's not how MJ would have wanted to treat each other. We are HIS fans, and he gave everybody a chance to speak.

We got a little inside information.. Personally, this was the main reason why I still visit this board after MJ was gone.. Something to look forward to, new music!!! His voice on a brand new cd!!!

But hey, seems like this post won't make any sense to a lot of you.

well we really don't know if insiders were lying or not do we??? Let's wait and see what happens.
Yeah, I agree with this.

And also, to the people who are angry or annoyed, no one made you feel that way. You did. You chose to react that way, so stop blaming other people for being annoyed at the fact that there is no news yet.

All of the negativity.. Please people, get a grip! The past YEAR people are bashing each other.. What the $% happened to us? We were a warm and peaceful family.. Look what we've become. Skeptical, angry, bitter... That's not how MJ would have wanted to treat each other. We are HIS fans, and he gave everybody a chance to speak.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

AAaaannnndddd We're back to square one!!! ohh I love this family! :D

Personally I would really like to continue talking about the music…however since ppl. are not I wanna give my 2 cents.

Some know where my standing has been from the beginning of the members argument. ANd I still stand by it! My motto is not to judge a person b4 knowing first hand whats going on. Have any of you who didnt believe Smooth PM'd him to personally find out if what h's sayin' is true or not? Have y'all talked to him? Not on this thread, but personally? Its kinda hypocritical to post negative things about one member on here when we've learned from MICHAEL otherwise. Its sad to see that all the bickering and negativity has made this one member to barely come to the forum anymore. I never thought this would happen in our community.

I respect everyone's opinion, however, there's a line between giving opinion and being (for a lack of a better word) rude.

I am very sorry to take this thread off topic to talk about other members… but since everyone is giving their opinon…i thought Why cant i :)

Have a blessed day y'all

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:

We got a little inside information.. Personally, this was the main reason why I still visit this board after MJ was gone.. Something to look forward to, new music!!! His voice on a brand new cd!!!

But hey, seems like this post won't make any sense to a lot of you.

:agree: :clapping:

Today's Date is:Sunday, October 10th, 2010 13:11:05 GMT

This thread has 140 pages ,so l can not read all the post ,guys what's new about new album ?

With the Love L.O.V.e ,it's not easy though ,l know some of you hate my post but l could not do well.

Mehdi

Wow this is really Dejavue Amazing
I remember this exact thing happening in the Official Thriller 25 album info thread
in fall of 2007. Fans were throwing a fit expecting it would be released by Nov 2007
arguing over insider info and attacking each other. MJ didnt released it untill Feb 2008.

Those who have been here long enough know exaclty what Im saying.

Anyway We always had to wait with patience and great anticipation
for anything Michael was going to do and its no different this time

I think the estate wants to be extra careful to deliver the best product they
can for the fans. They dont want to cheat Michael or the fans.

Thats is really the bottom line and the BIG picture here

I would rather they take a little longer and deliver something Michael and the fans
can be proud of. Please be patient with those who are trying to produce this album

PS please knock of the arguing and personal attacks
This thread is NOT about YOU. Lets get back to the topic please

Have some fun _ we dont always have to be so serious

:woohoo::dancin: I totally just Michael-ed you :wub::wild:

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know what gotten in to him in this thread but I can say he is an asset to the community rather than a burden. He has posted a lot of info that were correct and also posted believable statistics in his own threads. His posts are always interesting.

This thread may have gotten the best of him but for the most part he's one of the better users IMO.
I agree!

Am i the only one that feels sympathetic towards smooth? What if he has been telling the truth all along? He most likely felt like he was doing good. Remember he didn't have to share anything with us but he chose to. No smooth should NOT be banned. Yeah, im pissed off aswell that we have no confirmation about the album but banning smooth isnt going to solve that. If you don't believe smooth or are getting upset with what he has to say, then don't take any notice of it!

Aren't you the one who wanted smooth to be banned if the announcement doesn't come until Oct 7th? I agree with your post though.

This thread has 140 pages ,so l can not read all the post ,guys what's new about new album ?

If I've gotten this right there's nothing official info out yet.

Wow this is really Dejavue _ Amazing
I remember this exact thing happening in the Official Thriller 25 album info thread
in fall of 2007. Fans were throwing a fit expecting it would be released by Nov 2007
arguing over insider info and attacking each other _ MJ didnt released it untill Feb 2008.

Those who have been here long enough know exaclty what Im saying.

Anyway We always had to wait with patience and great anticipation
for anything Michael was going to do and its no different this time

I think the estate wants to be extra careful to deliver the best product they
can for the fans _ They dont want to cheat Michael or the fans.

Thats is really the bottom line and the BIG picture here

I would rather they take a little longer and deliver something Michael and the fans
can be proud of. Please be patient with those who are trying to produce this album

PS please knock of the arguing and personal attacks
This thread is NOT about YOU _Lets get back to the topic _please
Why is your post full of underscores?

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

Michael Jackson, March 2009

Do you think he has written and recorded any music in that period? After he sold out 50 dates at the o2 (early March) but before he started working on the shows (April)?

Thread cleaned. Can you all keep personal issues off the board please.

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

Do you think he has written and recorded any music in that period? After he sold out 50 dates at the o2 (early March) but before he started working on the shows (April)?

This made me cry. (Very emotional today.)
And sorry for quoting it.

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

:cry: Looking at this hurts so much. I would give anything to have him back.

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

how happy I was when I read that. happy for him, because I knew he was so excited to be back. damn,life is weird... just like that...

Have some fun _ we dont always have to be so serious

:woohoo::dancin: I totally just Michael-ed you :wub::wild:

That's cute, thank you! :wub:

i personally think that this thread should be deleted and other related album threads . Due to the fact its just causing too much upset and arguing , bickering and bitching .

i honestly feel too mature for this discussion board . its really , really bad .

best thing would be to delete this thread until something official is announced .

i personally think that this thread should be deleted and other related album threads . Due to the fact its just causing too much upset and arguing , bickering and bitching .

i honestly feel too mature for this discussion board . its really , really bad .

best thing would be to delete this thread until something official is announced .
Dude, lighten up!

Maybe Next week we will finally have some official news as November comes closer..

Maybe Next week we will finally have some official news as November comes closer..
Let's hope so! :angel:

Btw, Nova, your siggy.. ew :bugeyed Sorry! :lol:

Let's hope so! :angel:

Btw, Nova, your siggy.. ew :bugeyed Sorry! :lol:
Purple monkey dishwasher...

:tease:

Back