Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

2444kee.gif

:lol:

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Gary
Did you find out through your lets say *resources* if the information being told is just totally incorrect?
We have always had insiders as someone rightly said, first there was Rubba , who was totally bang on, then MJJ NEWS who told of WMAS and even down to the fact of where Michael was going to land. Damien, MK Genie who is more a Informer than insider, as is Damien. Now Smooth.

what i will say is observing and then coming away from this thread is that some people here have only been what i call 2 min fans or act that way.
Michael Jackson means! PATIENCE! first in life and now unfortunatly in death! but take a moment! Think of all the competition thats out there now. Do you THE FANS want something not 110% what Michael would be proud of? Or something that will blow every other bit of music into bits!

Michael learnt us that its better to wait and have quality other than to rush and i think thats exactly what the estate is doing!
So what if so called media are coming on here and pinching reports , shows how pathetic and desperate they have become! Let them recieve inadequate reports and then print it!!
We know the truth and we can wait!
To the new bods who only recently and i say recently from joining back in 2003! The one's that only decided either after the trial or even after his passing! Have patience, enjoy the journey because becoming and being a Michael Jackson fan is not easy and above all requires patience.

Now lets love each other like we all used to, L>O>V>E!! thats what Mike wanted!

Terry

Gary
Did you find out through your lets say *resources* if the information being told is just totally incorrect?
We have always had insiders as someone rightly said, first there was Rubba , who was totally bang on, then MJJ NEWS who told of WMAS and even down to the fact of where Michael was going to land. Damien, MK Genie who is more a Informer than insider, as is Damien. Now Smooth.

what i will say is observing and then coming away from this thread is that some people here have only been what i call 2 min fans or act that way.
Michael Jackson means! PATIENCE! first in life and now unfortunatly in death! but take a moment! Think of all the competition thats out there now. Do you THE FANS want something not 110% what Michael would be proud of? Or something that will blow every other bit of music into bits!

Michael learnt us that its better to wait and have quality other than to rush and i think thats exactly what the estate is doing!
So what if so called media are coming on here and pinching reports , shows how pathetic and desperate they have become! Let them recieve inadequate reports and then print it!!
We know the truth and we can wait!
To the new bods who only recently and i say recently from joining back in 2003! The one's that only decided either after the trial or even after his passing! Have patience, enjoy the journey because becoming and being a Michael Jackson fan is not easy and above all requires patience.

Now lets love each other like we all used to, L>O>V>E!! thats what Mike wanted!

Terry

Terry, you're so right. But unfortunately this seems to be lost here! Can we please all just calm down and chill out? Whatever will be will be, you know?

If we don't have an announcement within the next week I'm pretty sure we can not count on a November release. I would have expected it by now. It's possible that they need time to tinker the songs, but hopefully this wait isn't the result of legalities and arguing over money behind the scenes.

I hope I don't offend anybody, but I don't really have a lot of confidence or trust in MJ's family running this stuff. I could very easily see them shortchanging the fans in exchange for more money. I especially don't want to see MJ's brothers on this album. I think they would jump at the chance to have their vocals put on a song or two even if it was going to ruin the song.

Hope I didn't offend anybody with that. I'm sure MJ the man himself has some dynamite songs waiting to make us dance.

Hopefully we'll get some kind of statement soon regarding the album....which would include title name, art work, and track listing...as well as a release date. If the album gets delayed...then it gets delayed. We can't control that. That's all on the estate and Sony.

Same can be said for the DVD set. Would be nice to see the art work for it, and what will appear on that.

I'm not going to get tied up in knots and point fingers like some have around here, but it is getting a bit frustrating since we are about a month away from the supposed release, and nothing has been officially announced other than "a new album, DVD and video game is coming out in November".

The consumer deserves more than that.

If we don't hear anything this week I don't really believe a 2010 release I'm afraid. Please God almighty prove me wrong.

If we don't have an announcement within the next week I'm pretty sure we can not count on a November release. I would have expected it by now. It's possible that they need time to tinker the songs, but hopefully this wait isn't the result of legalities and arguing over money behind the scenes.

I hope I don't offend anybody, but I don't really have a lot of confidence or trust in MJ's family running this stuff. I could very easily see them shortchanging the fans in exchange for more money. I especially don't want to see MJ's brothers on this album. I think they would jump at the chance to have their vocals put on a song or two even if it was going to ruin the song.

Hope I didn't offend anybody with that. I'm sure MJ the man himself has some dynamite songs waiting to make us dance.
Michael's family isn't running it. The estate is

Michael's family isn't running it. The estate is

Thank God for that. If any of the Jacksons were running the estate, it would be a disaster. Let's hope that never happens...at least until the kids are old enough to take over.

Frankly, I am disappointed to read the insiders are no longer welcome here... I thought it was fun to read their posts. Their posts was a way to pass the time when there was no official news... I trusted the three insiders we had here, but at the same time I didn't take their posts as the Bible and wasn't going to be very disappointed if they turned out to be wrong.. I didn't take it too close to heart unlike some of people here who kept ruining the thread again and again instead of being mature and calm and patient. Shame.

he kept posting even when people kept bashing him, so I don't him he was lying

Lets not forget, SC was the person who claimed last year that This Is It was a brand new song and that there was footage of MJ performing it at the end of the movie.

This was bought to our attention a few months back, so anybody who chose to trust Smooth after that only has themselves to blame for feeling disappointed about his updates amounting to nothing.

^^^ Really I dont think it was his fault saying this is it was a brand new song.You know that was the information passed to the general public as well when it was released. It's unfortunate that sony and the estate new next to nothing about the song and were ready to feed us with crap.I am not saying his source is credible or not but mostly likely was told the same crap i.e that the song was brand new.

Hi, I don't post very often on the forum, but thought I had to speak up on this issue. I am also saddened to hear that the insiders have been banned from this forum. I believe that they were honestly giving us information that they had obtained and that they themselves believed. Things have changed that are beyond thier control and thats all. We are all eager to hear the new music but people need to take a step back and calm down. I believe that the marketing campaign is or was to have the album and DVD package out before Christmas to coincide with the launch of the new video games and the dolls, out in November. But I also believe that the estate want to make sure that the music is the best that it can be without Michael around to check it himself. people just need to chill out and step away from there computers once in a while. Michael would definatley not want all this pointless bickering.
Thats my take on the situation for what its worth. Over and Out.

THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME
THE TIME HAS COME

IT IS NOW I SEE AND FEEL THAT CALLING ONCE AGAIN, TO BE PART OF A MUSIC THAT WILL NOT JUST CONNECT BUT, MAKE ALL FEEL ONE, ONE IN JOY, ONE IN PAIN, ONE IN LOVE, ONE IN SERVICE AND IN CONSCIOUSNESS

Michael Jackson, March 2009

That is soooo f*cking depressing reading that now. Just when I think I can't feel any worse..... :no:

Frankly, I am disappointed to read the insiders are no longer welcome here... I thought it was fun to read their posts. Their posts was a way to pass the time when there was no official news... I trusted the three insiders we had here, but at the same time I didn't take their posts as the Bible and wasn't going to be very disappointed if they turned out to be wrong.. I didn't take it too close to heart unlike some of people here who kept ruining the thread again and again instead of being mature and calm and patient. Shame.

Yup, totally agree....It's not the 'insider's' fault...Its their own...But it's always easier to blame others, of course....

Now look where we are....A pointless thread....YAY! And, don't tell me it was pointless before; no one was forced to enter

Why on earth do you come in here if you dont want to read the thread, get excited with the rest of us. I remember when this and MJJF was a great place with the occasional dispute, but in whole good. It did not matter if the inside news was spot on, but gave us something to look forward to and above all get this!! *DISCUSS* i thought that what our community was for.

Sorry not going to name and shame but there are far too many in here that do nothing but moan, i even remember when Michael first announced this is it, and it was will he be live , will he give us what we want, will he, everything for them. No wait and see , just he better do this and that.

I get fed up of it, and no, im not going anywhere i been here a long time, enjoy the discussion mostly but please lets get back on track, and as i said before leave the negative comments, to others they will do it enough!

Above all lets show LOVE!! thats, L>O>V>E.

Terry

Isn't an insider someone ON the inside? No one here works for the estate or Sony so no one is a legit insider.

Also since when are people referred to as "insiders" banned or not welcome?

Have I missed something?

Not once has it been said that anyone claiming inside information are not welcome. What we are asking though with those who have it are 100% sure before they post as we're having a lot of upset and frustrated members who feel some people are making up information.

Damien, was just getting pathetic, all i want to know is about new projects, if there is only speculation, or rumour i dont care, if its more concrete great, but its what i used to love coming to these threads for. gary has asked that unless info is certain then dont post, which kinda makes the discussion part irrelevant, Gary dont think im having a go at all, im not, lets just see if we can get back on track and have fun!

Damien , any news? on any of the projects?

damien shields;3014814 said:
Isn't an insider someone ON the inside? No one here works for the estate or Sony so no one is a legit insider.

Also since when are people referred to as "insiders" banned or not welcome?

Have I missed something?

:blink: I think I missed that part too. But Gaz only said not to post if ppl. arent a 100% sure of the news…

L.o.v.e.
Romi

how happy I was when I read that. happy for him, because I knew he was so excited to be back. damn,life is weird... just like that...

what happened wasnt wierd.

devils just walk among us.

i mean refresh my memory but didnt this thread start from Informers or insiders? telling us all information? Im dying to see what the songs are on the album/dvd/game. I cannot wait to be able to read all the credits and dedications, see the artworks, watch the short films, shame no bluray but my ps3 upgrades to HD.

Come on guys, lets talk about what you would love to see as in what would be on DVD and also what type of songs , style , length , on new album??

Terry

that is also why i called most of you informers as opposed to insiders .

So whats all your wishes? lets have them!?

I've written a long post just before the old new album thread was closed. I am still waiting for mods to send it to me, as I think it was a brilliant start to a discussion about the new album and music. I'd like to read it myself again, I don't remember all of it.

I hope they finally go through the old thread and merge it with this one.

I'm gonna miss the speculation too...That's what makes it fun! Clearly, no one really knows anything for sure...that hasn't changed....This thread really is completely pointless...what exactly are we gonna talk about now? Sans arguments please...

im hoping we still get a single within a month from now....

anything is possible if god is on my side !!

:angel: :angel:

:angel:

Has Teddy stopped twittering?

Why on earth do you come in here if you dont want to read the thread, get excited with the rest of us. I remember when this and MJJF was a great place with the occasional dispute, but in whole good. It did not matter if the inside news was spot on, but gave us something to look forward to and above all get this!! *DISCUSS* i thought that what our community was for.

Sorry not going to name and shame but there are far too many in here that do nothing but moan, i even remember when Michael first announced this is it, and it was will he be live , will he give us what we want, will he, everything for them. No wait and see , just he better do this and that.

I get fed up of it, and no, im not going anywhere i been here a long time, enjoy the discussion mostly but please lets get back on track, and as i said before leave the negative comments, to others they will do it enough!

Above all lets show LOVE!! thats, L>O>V>E.

Terry

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Back