Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I can't believe nothing has come.

If they want the album out this year it seems like an annoucement should come soon rather than later.

I hope we get the album title. - And maybe first single release date - and track name.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If we don't get an announcement this week im gonna bet my money that the album has been delayed, possibly until next year.

I know I said that maybe Sony want to surprise us with a BANG , but in all seriousness it really would of been done by now . There's no way they can release a single in time for a NOV release .
Example , ne-yo has an album coming out in November and the single was released in August . This is just one of many examples .

Its not impossible... I know Take That always seem to be mentioned in this thread, but they are releasing their album on Nov 22nd, and we haven't heard their single yet. What we do know however, is the exact release date, album and single titles.

I'm hoping we get some information soon, even if its just the album title.

i cant believe how childish some of you are... You seem like Spoiled Brats.

DON'T LEAVE SC05 EVEN IF THE ANNOUNCEMENT DOESN'T COME I DON'T WANT YOU BANNED.

i see smooth keeps lurking around here but is keeping awfully quiet..smooth can you please tell us are we still to expect an announcement this week?

if there is to be an announcement and i were to have an insider... I wouldn't share my news with any of you. Pick him apart yet still want the news.

If we don't get an announcement this week im gonna bet my money that the album has been delayed, possibly until next year.

I'll give it to next week. But if nothing official has been said about the album the 13th fo october, I will start to think an early 2011 release is the plan.

nothing tomorrow in my opinion, and no album in november, i think all will coming for christmas or early 2011....

GinnyJackson;3008610 said:
if there is to be an announcement and i were to have an insider... I wouldn't share my news with any of you. Pick him apart yet still want the news.

my sentiments exactly...:clapping:

The one thing that I really wanna know is the Title of the album… It has to follow the "Michaelish" album titles… you know…

Like we have :

Off the wall
Thriller
Bad
Dangerous
HIStory[BOTDF]
Invincible…

Each one make some kinda' statement! I want to see what kinda' statement this album's title is gonna make...:D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Could someone please educate me regarding album release? Is there a rule saying an "announcement" has to be made on a Tuesday seven weeks prior to the release date?

It happened way too many times already. Some of you jumped to conclusions prematurely and made too many assumptions.

Why blame the Estate for your own anxiety? As far as I know, there is NO DELAY. The Estate didn't promise us anything, except for an album of unreleased materials expected to be released in November. Is it November yet? And, I don't see huge promotions of other albums to be released in November now. It's not like everyone else's marketing campaign started.

People keep saying the Estate/Sony should have done this/shoud have done that. Last time I check, the Estate (John Branca and John McClain) are industry experts whom Michael trusted, not us. Fans tend to project what we want to what the Estate should do. But, we are in no positions to blame and judge yet. Of course, we can give suggestion. But, honestly, how many posts here are constructive criticism , not just pure complains?

I think it's 90% probability for the announcement in 2 days but I think it's two months before so then the album would be out 6th Dec. I don't care about the release date actually, only the announcement..

I think that the first single will be released in November/December 2010 and album in early 2011 February/March.

Could someone please educate me regarding album release? Is there a rule saying an "announcement" has to be made on a Tuesday seven weeks prior to the release date?

It happened way too many times already. Some of you jumped to conclusions prematurely and made too many assumptions.

Why blame the Estate for your own anxiety? As far as I know, there is NO DELAY. The Estate didn't promise us anything, except for an album of unreleased materials expected to be released in November. Is it November yet? And, I don't see huge promotions of other albums to be released in November now. It's not like everyone else's marketing campaign started.

People keep saying the Estate/Sony should have done this/shoud have done that. Last time I check, the Estate (John Branca and John McClain) are industry experts whom Michael trusted, not us. Fans tend to project what we want to what the Estate should do. But, we are in no positions to blame and judge yet. Of course, we can give suggestion. But, honestly, how many posts here are constructive criticism , not just pure complains?
:clapping:

i cant believe how childish some of you are... You seem like Spoiled Brats.

DON'T LEAVE SC05 EVEN IF THE ANNOUNCEMENT DOESN'T COME I DON'T WANT YOU BANNED.

Lol, you've said exactly the same thing in like 20 posts? Why are you forcing us your opinion?

I think it's 90% probability for the announcement in 2 days but I think it's two months before so then the album would be out 6th Dec. I don't care about the release date actually, only the announcement..

90%? Can you explain on what this estimation is based?
I don't know... I have no idea why everyone expects the announcement in this week, unless i'm missing something out. :)

I think that the first single will be released in November/December 2010 and album in early 2011 February/March.

I think that's too long time for the album release. But if it wasn't out before Christmas, it would be right in the beginning of the New Year.. I still wish it will be out 6th Dec because Michael's postume album would be a better present for Christmas than anyone else's. Just because so many more people got familiar with him in these last 18-24 months.. So it'd be kinda easy X-mas buy. I think the first week sales are not that important in this case because it will be #1 still and it will sell longer time than usual albums, with great promotion and great singles.. But, if they want to target first week sales mainly, then this album needs many hit singles (I think two) before to prove again suckers he is STILL the King Of Pop..

I demolished my neighborhood with a hammer today, because there was no announcement. Tomorrow I'm asking divorce.

1.1247002576.pile-of-bricks.jpg

I demolished my neighborhood with a hammer today, because there was no announcement. Tomorrow I'm asking divorce.

1.1247002576.pile-of-bricks.jpg

Lol...
Anyone notice that we're on page 125 now?

Lol, you've said exactly the same thing in like 20 posts? Why are you forcing us your opinion?

90%? Can you explain on what this estimation is based?
I don't know... I have no idea why everyone expects the announcement in this week, unless i'm missing something out. :)

That's based on the fact that even if it was decided to announce, it would be that 10% probability to cancel it because there is actually very small amount of people deciding.. I think that's why you can't say anything for sure before something's really happened. It was continuously like that in Michael's world. Because of that every little announcement also suprises a bit even thou long awaited. That's actually pretty fun.. I am not sure, but I don't understand why any poster on this board would have known any exact announcement dates like weeks before. You just can't. You can just wait only.

i see smooth keeps lurking around here but is keeping awfully quiet..smooth can you please tell us are we still to expect an announcement this week?

Will you please stop!:bugeyed

Stop counting on what Smooth has to say and getting yourself all riled up, we will all get the info when we are supposed to get it.

Some of you are acting bordeline crazy!

Let me reiterate,

No one is banning anyone, if information said by members turns out to be incorrect it is thier credibility that is awash, this in itself does not contraveine any rules here at MJJC.

So the talk of banning in this thread ends as of my post.

Thank you.

Can we mention words such as 'banana', because in the word 'banana' there is also the word ban? :D What is even worse, it sounds like a singing 'ban'. Ban nanana (the nanana part must be sung just like in the P.Y.T. song).

My house is still standing. I need my house. I'd rather listening to Invincible in my house during Christmas, than vacationing in Afghanistan.

Don't worry for this Christmas, you've got the time until the termites finish their job in your beams until next spring :D

Can you imagine when we do get the album details, this site will be in meltdown, especially this thread.LOL!!

Imagine this thread in 20yrs when there is actually nothing left apart from a tape of mj making fart noises

Cmooooon Sony release the fart tape! Ain't nobody doing fart noises like mike!

You guys are overreacting.

Take it this way, we all know that the DVD Set "Vision" is coming out on the 22/23rd. That's without an official announcement from Sony, so can't we assume that if they're tightlipped about that even though we know it's coming, then we shouldn't be worried about the album either.

They're just waiting for the perfect time to release their announcement.

Don't worry for this Christmas, you've got the time until the termites finish their job in your beams until next spring :D

Eww termites :puke: lol

Back