Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Well that's what I call a solid source! :)

I think the only way we'll know whether an album is coming or not (short of just waiting until the end of times for an announcement) is if some journalist does a bit of investigative reporting and gets someone involved to talk.

I never said it was a solid source. Which is also why i said im not going to get my hopes up.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

lenny has told on twitter that he has done a new version of the another day song

But we don't know if that's the version that will actually be on the album, do we?

Lenny has not done a new version just for the fun...

LOOOL at the last quote!!!!, This thread is the funniest thread inhere! Thank you guys :D

COME ON SONY !!!!!

But i can see why they have left everything until last minute tho . They want to come with a BANG and get everyone excited to buy it . If the announcement was in August then everyone would of got excited and it would of died down and not been a surprise when it came out in november....

Hopefully they do the announcement this week (hopefully tomorrow) , release the single next week , then album in Nov .

But please sony , do it right this time . PROMOTE , PROMOTE , PROMOTE . We want SINGLES , VIDEOS , LIMITED EDITIONS , POSTERS ON EVERY BUS STOP , DECENT WEBSITES , COMPETITIONS , TV SPECIALS , DVDS ETC.....

Damien, mkgenie, smooth any more updates??

The marketing chap I mentioned ages back is supposed to be in again on Friday. I emailed him yesterday about some other stuff .. but asked if they'd had their big announcement yet ... he said nope and that there had been no further info so who knows. He did say they'd been told to expect to be really busy the second half of this month... but as yet no instruction as to why.

Again .. who knows if this relates to MJ ... probably should though shouldnt it?

As a side note .. usually Im a really late riser from bed each morning but for the last week or so the first thing I think about is if there's MJ news .. so Im out of bed like a shot so early at the mo.

I'm the most excited Iv been about anything since the good ole days!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I CANT WAIT till we get the announcement and this forum can explode with the good old speculation about songs ... and all the rest. I guess we just have to imagine Michael smiling at the whole thing ... cos you KNOW he'd love to see his fans excited about his work ...

COME ON SONY !!!!!

But i can see why they have left everything until last minute tho . They want to come with a BANG and get everyone excited to buy it . If the announcement was in August then everyone would of got excited and it would of died down and not been a surprise when it came out in november....

Hopefully they do the announcement this week (hopefully tomorrow) , release the single next week , then album in Nov .

But please sony , do it right this time . PROMOTE , PROMOTE , PROMOTE . We want SINGLES , VIDEOS , LIMITED EDITIONS , POSTERS ON EVERY BUS STOP , DECENT WEBSITES , COMPETITIONS , TV SPECIALS , DVDS ETC.....

I second this ... seeing MJ everywhere again would rule. And since everybody seems to love him again these days .. it should come without the snidey comments etc that we all had to put up with over the last 15 years.

:hysterical::rofl::jump:LOOOOL, now can you imagine if we report that kind of message to another MJ fan board:

"I know a MJ fan on MJJ Community who knows a friend who has a friend working at Sony, and according to him, the announcement is for tomorrow, but....we shouldn't get our hopes up!!!!" loool

:rofl:

I sure hope they do that.

I swear some of you will probably have a heart attack before you get any announcement at all and then what? You guys are causing your own stress, not Sony or The Estate!

Just step back, calm yourselves and let whatever is to unfold do so.

why did they have to mention JFK? Is it just to make the sentence longer because they don't have anything else to write?

I wondered that myself. That makes no sense for them to say it's the anniversary of JFK's assassination. There are a lot of CDs coming out on that day, and I doubt they will use that phrase in discussing them. :smilerolleyes:

*eats popcorn and sips juice*

I know one thing, smooth has also gotta be praying for an announcement. Two more days until the 7th..

I swear some of you will probably have a heart attack before you get any announcement at all and then what? You guys are causing your own stress, not Sony or The Estate!

Just step back, calm yourselves and let whatever is to unfold do so.

If no announcement is made today, and if there is no new album coming out this year I am going to demolish my house with a hammer, get a divorce from my wife and quit my job.

After that I am going to go on holiday to North Korea or Afghanistan to chill out.

Oh my God!!!!!! What are we gonna do now??? Life makes no sense any more!

oh my god, guys will you stop?? it will happen when it will happen. stop spamming the thread with countless "when's". seriously.

i thought it was about 11:30am in the US? It is 11:30pm here in New Zealand.

It's only 6:30am on New York's side of the country and 3:30am on the opposite...

If no announcement is made today, and if there is no new album coming out this year I am going to demolish my house with a hammer, get a divorce from my wife and quit my job.

After that I am going to go on holiday to North Korea or Afghanistan to chill out.
HAHAHAHAHHA, I might do something like that too!

I'll go on holiday 2 italy.........that is if i can afford it! :S :p

Wait... why are we expecting an announcement today again? I know by the 7th, but why specifically today?

Hey

You all really need to chill!!

Plus you will all know when announcement either due or ready because this place will go into meltdown mode!"! LOL!

Terry

yes guys please chill. It's only 7 AM in California. even if the announcement comes today (which is not a certain thing by the way), it's waayyy to early.

Back