Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

MK GENIE!!

BLURAY VISION PLEASE!!! tell them at Sony that many fans and non fans have bluray PLAYERS NOW, LOTS MORE WILL BUY PS3 THIS XMAS! makes commercial sense.

T

A lot of people have talked about this. Just because they call it a DVD set, doesn't mean it will only be on DVD. Almost everything that comes out these days is also on Blu-ray, and it is Sony. This Is It came out on Blu-ray, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Even if the estate is dragging their feet as far as releasing info, if Sony knows the album is going to come, or some of the tracks on the album, why not just confirm that yes and album is in the making and it is coming? It would give the fans something to talk/cheer about, and would give the estate a little more time to finalize everything before everything from album title to entire track listing gets released.

Just my 2 cents

Didn't Sony already say that? They said months ago that there would be an album out in November, if I'm not mistaken. We are just waiting for some more confirmation since it's closer to time, and we want more info about the album.

Again: There will NOT be a Blu-ray edition of "Vision", so don't get your hopes up.

Cant believe we are going to get to see the One More Chance video. Its one thing that I didnt think we would see to be honest. Due to the fact its incompleted.

Or is it incompleted?

For all I know there can be an announcement with details of the album by the end of the month wich is ok I don't want to be excited to early :)

Reading this thread, it's sad to realize that the Estate and Sony have managed to turn what could have been a very exciting time (the release of a new album) into a neverending series of disappointements and dashed hopes. Why do they hate us so? Have we not suffered enough these past 15 years?

I kinda agree, I mean, is it so freakn hard to just put out an announcement, tracklist or whatever? We are obviously so frustrated and are actually fighting about this.

there taking a chance with this album by leaving it so late to announce it etc, but i think there wanting the marketing strat to like a bomb exploding, when it comes your all gonna know about it!

It has to happen tomorrow right?

Why are we so impatient, just chill, if the album is announced this week, next week, next month, I don't quite understand, the album will arrive when ready, its gonna take time it has to be perfect, it will be perfect.

*Sigh*....they made an announcement. Remember?

surely there gotta be an announcement tommoro! What happens with smooth if there is no announcement by the 7th?

EDIT: Ive just heard from a friend an announcement IS coming tommoro. We'll see though. Not getting my hopes up.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't know. Things happen to change in Michael's world.. But I don't really care how long it takes to compile that album if there's just singles out soon.. They help to wait..

Ive just heard from a friend an announcement IS coming tommoro. We'll see though. Not getting my hopes up.

Kool great can't wait for that, but me not getting my hopes up either lol.

I know this is pure craziness, but I just can't help this feeling but imagine, just imagine for a moment that the biggest and the most unexpected surprise occurs -- Michael shows up back smiling, just like in his videos such as Thriller, or Ghosts, or Liberian Girl, or the end of Moonwalker...

Ive just heard from a friend an announcement IS coming tommoro. We'll see though. Not getting my hopes up.

And who is your friend (source)??? Someone at Sony or...

Thread cleaned. Believe what you like, question what you like, but sarcasm and attacks are not pretty or entertaining to read. Please keep it to yourselves. Thanks.

Nope just a friend who apparently knows someone who works for MJs estate.

I know this is pure craziness, but I just can't help this feeling but imagine, just imagine for a moment that the biggest and the most unexpected surprise occurs -- Michael shows up back smiling, just like in his videos such as Thriller, or Ghosts, or Liberian Girl, or the end of Moonwalker...

If that really happened, and Michael had faked his death, he would be ruined. The media would rip him apart, and a lot...possibly the majority of his fan base would never forgive him.

Lots of people think he faked his death. I don't buy that. Michael is gone. His spirit is still with us, but the world needs to move on. Yes it would be great to have Michael with us right now, but the sad reality is he is not.

Next time we'll see Michael again is when we're all dead and buried, and our spirits go to Heaven (if you believe in Heaven..which I do) :)

I am just going to ask you now to move on from the subject of a possible hoax etc. This isn't the forum or thread for that kind of speculation. Thanks.

I wasn't refering to the hoax's theory, but to the pure imagination.

By the way, true fans would not only forgive him, but also would have welcomed him with open arms.

As far as media is concerned, they would finally understand at what point everyone was missing Michael and how much people truly love him. Maybe, they would finally learn (they already have) their lesson.

I hope he is right. This morning when I was at work I heard Can You Feel It on the radio. I really thought that something is going to happen, like announcement or something.. When I got home I immediately turned on internet to find something about it... but nothing. It has to be tomorrow, I will pray to God.

tuesdays are the most likely days for big announcements aren't they?

Last edited:

I'm already on Tuesday :bye:

Taking what Roger says with a grain of salt, like always. "LNFSG" shouldn't be on this album...maybe on a special edition/anniversary re-release for one of MJ's other albums, but not this one.

LNFSG sounds old, and has already been released by Johnny Mathis in 1984. If the song is released it will allow the critics to write the album off as a collection of rejected b-sides. It's an invitation to get slammed in reviews.

Well that's what I call a solid source! :)

I think the only way we'll know whether an album is coming or not (short of just waiting until the end of times for an announcement) is if some journalist does a bit of investigative reporting and gets someone involved to talk.

Well that's what I call a solid source! :)

:hysterical::rofl::jump:LOOOOL, now can you imagine if we report that kind of message to another MJ fan board:

"I know a MJ fan on MJJ Community who knows a friend who has a friend working at Sony, and according to him, the announcement is for tomorrow, but....we shouldn't get our hopes up!!!!" loool

Last edited:
Back