Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

do we know yet what era the recordings are from?

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

The fact that the producers are working on the album during the weekends, when normally people take the weekends off, is a good sign that things will be done in time.

People need to stop worrying. It's not like they're recording new vocals. If they are, it's probably minor vocaling. More likely, it's adding some instruments and some extra fancy bells and whistles to the tracks...maybe cleaning them up a bit.

doesn't take long to edit stuff.
part of the wait for this album probably has something to do with the fact that they are probably editing music videos right now using footage of him recording the songs in the studio, home videos of him dancing, and clips from concert footage.

oh lord MJ fans and the speculation thing never gets old, i remember last year be4 the press conferece went live, we were all doing this exact thing arguing, bickering, snapping at each other...gotta love it...i miss those days =[

oh lord MJ fans and the speculation thing never gets old, i remember last year be4 the press conferece went live, we were all doing this exact thing arguing, bickering, snapping at each other...gotta love it...i miss those days =[

Yes ur right, we seem to be doing the same thing we did then now ..whoops lol

I guess its all what being a mj fan is bout hehe

Yes ur right, we seem to be doing the same thing we did then now ..whoops lol

I guess its all what being a mj fan is bout hehe

hahaha right. somethings never change

smooth are we still to expect an announcement this week? We are only 3 days away until the 7th..

from smooth-c over at maxjax:

'From my personal Sony source (seperate to others, including Damien's) - I've been told, and I quote 'What I can say is that the music I’ve been hearing is mind-blowing, and super-exciting!'

He has said, he can't wait to share more with us. Soon is the 'key' word being thrown about.'

I sure hope sony are telling the truth.

i sure hope "soon" comes fast.

So?

When dvd was something new, most new films came out on dvd AND vhs so everybody could buy it.
Te dvd and dvd-players where very expensive in the beginning just as blu-ray used to be (used to be, because it's not that expensive anymore).

Why would they release a blu-ray version of vision and NOT release a dvd version beside it?
So you're argument is invalid, if they release a blu-ray version, they will also release a dvd-version just like This Is It.

Fact is, blu-ray is up and coming and will eventually replace the dvd, but the dvd won't fully disappear for years to come.:)

You do not understand ... I admit that my English is not good at all ...I was referred to the fact that it would be good for the box set to be released only on Blu-ray ... because someone said that is should NOT be released on DVD , but only Blu-ray ...I said that DVDs are still used in poorer countries, and therefore should be released on DVD for poor countries ...

for example : I have a salary of 200 euros per month ... (Romania is a very poor country) ... DVD (in Romania) costs about $ 15 a Blu-ray costs about 30 Euros - a DVD player costs about 40 euros, a Blu-Ray player costs about 200 euros ... and a PS3 cost about 400 euros.
This is why I say that the new box set would be released on DVD and also Blu-Ray , because everybody afford to buy it.

Sorry for my poor English ...:(
Asculta?i
Citi?i fonetic

I've yet to see a record company release a video collection on Blu Ray yet. This Is It and Moonwalker are both classified as movies so it's a different category

You're not reading it right.
I said that they would never release a blu-ray version without releasing a dvd-version.
I never said it WOULD be released on BR.

Now back to the album discussion because that's the thing I'm really interested in.

I don't know if the album will do good.
Maybe it got some good songs on it, but I think it would sound weird with songs recorded in different eras.
Also I'm not very happy with songs made by that WillIam guy, he seriously makes horrible music and even screwed up his own band (BEP).

If we're looking at an early Dec release, then realistically it could be another two or three weeks till an announcement.

If SC05 is correct about the Nov release then I would be surprised if we didn't hear official word this week or next at the latest.

michaeljojacksonfan;3006487 said:
from smooth-c over at maxjax:

'From my personal Sony source (seperate to others, including Damien's) - I've been told, and I quote 'What I can say is that the music I’ve been hearing is mind-blowing, and super-exciting!'

He has said, he can't wait to share more with us. Soon is the 'key' word being thrown about.'

The word 'soon' has been used for months, so it's lost it's meaning to me

I hope today will be the day...

The Time Will Come Ladies and Gentlemens... The Time Will Come... ;)

We can not rely on Smooth or Damien or whoever, only on official statements and announcements..., so... dont expect something what is "unconfirmed from unknown sources."

We can just be ready for something BIG... and exciting. thats for sure.

(my sources say the announcement will be presented on Monday 18, or 25.)

if it wasn't for those people we wouldn't know there was an album coming out.

But there was already made an announcement so we would know

We can not rely on Smooth or Damien or whoever, only on official statements and announcements..., so... dont expect something what is "unconfirmed from unknown sources."

We can just be ready for something BIG... and exciting. thats for sure.

(my sources say the announcement will be presented on Monday 18, or 25.)

So there will be no announcement this week?

An official announcement will be made at some point soon, so I don't know why you are all bitching at each other.

if it wasn't for those people we wouldn't know there was an album coming out.

You cant be serious there was an official announcment back in March when the Sony deal was announced that a album of all knew song's would be released around November.

An announcment will come, it will have to be soon though if they are aiming for a November release.

GET Back to the Topic at hand y'all! I guess warning isnt enough… As Gaz have said on other trheads that were closed, if you dont respect your fellow members and talk SH!+ about them and the thread goes in a different direction, the thread WILL BE CLOSED! And I'd hate to see that cuz "we're almost There, Just one more step!"

For y'all who still are Ungreatful for the information that we've gotten so far this year, Check yo' self then reflect! Cuz you really not helping anyone by coming on here and talk about Smooth, or Damien for that matter! Have self respect man!

I dont care if you dont believe anything so far, but that does NOT give you the right to talk about a member like this. I've never seen such a dislike in our own MJ Community. Very sad if you ask me.

So Get back to topic and Leave members Alone!
L.o.v.e.
Romi

*prays we get an announcement tommoro*

I still hope for an announcement tomorrow.

I don't care when the announcement comes.

They can release the album without one for all I care.

"the best is yet to come"

I don't care when the announcement comes.

They can release the album without one for all I care.

"the best is yet to come"

That would be making an Invincible 2 - NONE uf us want another invisible album I'm sure.

LOTS OF PROMOTION THANKS !! :punk:

Back