Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
I went to Walmart today and it was sold out! I couldn't believe it. I have to go to HMV and the Best Buy if can't find it. I am so upset. I did get it on itunes but I haven't listened to it yet.

really?? that's a good sign. I was waiting until this weekend but I might go out tomorrow to get it

I went to Walmart today and it was sold out! I couldn't believe it. I have to go to HMV and the Best Buy if can't find it. I am so upset. I did get it on itunes but I haven't listened to it yet.

i am going to buy tomorrow but i heard about walmart.

^ I bought my copy today and played it through my stereo. It's incredible. I absolutely loved it!!

Monster HAS to be the next single. I keep getting random non MJ fans saying how much they loved it. It has a youthful modern appeal, and reminds everyone of Thriller. It would clean up on the charts. Even with the controversy among some MJ hardcore fans. The general public would over rule them by far. Out of all songs, Monster has the highest potential to hit #1.

Michael is great. :clapping:

Smooth - didn't your source say Monster would be next single?

Sony are idiots for not putting Slave To The Rhythm on the album. Would have been a smash hit! It'd better be on the next albuM!

Surely they will release it !

I think slave to the rhythm was composed with rob dougan ? listen to furious angel, its the same ''sound''

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

are you joking???

OMG, if that is correct, then I am so happy!!!!!!

He has some amazing work! I didn't know he worked with Michael! He is so lucky! And "Clubbed To Death" from The Matrix is A MASTERPIECE!

DAMN! Now I love STTR even more ! Thank you!

Ahah well Im not sure but dont you think it sounds the same ? I though about him right after listening to this song and ive heard someone telling me they did a collaboration.

im suprised that people on here and saying they like monster...

i dont care what has been "proved" or anything, ive been a michael fan since 1986 and this is NOT michael on this song.

im surprised so called hardcore fans can be so blinded. its a nice tribute or whatever, but seriously, to be so excited about it when its NOT something MJ would have wanted to release is just buying into what sony want to do

i dont care what has been "proved" or anything, ive been a michael fan since 1986 and this is NOT michael on this song.

im surprised so called hardcore fans can be so blinded. its a nice tribute or whatever, but seriously, to be so excited about it when its NOT something MJ would have wanted to release is just buying into what sony want to do

1986? I beat you. It is Mike, and I KNOW because I bought 'Off The Wall' in 1979.

What do we do now?

u old git deano.:cheeky: wish i was that old to have enjoyed those eras

u old git deano.:cheeky: wish i was that old to have enjoyed those eras

Hey! Less of the "old"! The "git" is alright though. :wink:

Yep. old enough to remember all the solo albums - the solo tours - the emergence of the 'groundbreaking' videos - pretending I was ill (so I could sleep downstairs near the open fire :wink:) so I could watch 'Thriller' for the first time ever on 'The Tube'.

Good times indeed!

nice. i count myself lucky to have been around alot longer than alot of fans on here.even more so with the mj personal experiences i have had but i guess theres always another era u wish u had seen. heck id have loved to to have seen the j5 in concert in 70-71

It's an attitude like that that is making this board an unpleasant place to be.You have no right saying to people who are hardcore fans, that they are blinded.Nothing has been proved EITHER way about this song.I love the song & I am keeping an open mind about it.You are no one to tell us we are blind & we are buying into what Sony are saying.I wouldn't tell you, a non believer you are being blinded in a million years. I think you owe an apology for the attitude quite frankly.

i got my in store yesterday

& i got it in my ipod i love all the songs on it i can't stop listening to it & my mother ask me to make her a copy cause she love it too :D

i got my in store yesterday

& i got it in my ipod i love all the songs on it i can't stop listening to it & my mother ask me to make her a copy cause she love it too :D
BEAUTIFUL.... a "Mother and Child" reunion.
Thanks for sharing. :wub:

In YOUR opinion. The length of time you have been a fan has nothing to do with whether we believe these vocals are of Michael or not. Nothing has been proven to say these songs are Michael or these songs aren't Michael.

It is wrong to say fans have been blinded, nothing has been proven. It is also wrong to say "so called hardcore fans". Who are you to judge whether or not people are fans of Michael Jackson?

In my opinion, it is Michael singing and he would be proud to release it.

In YOUR opinion. The length of time you have been a fan has nothing to do with whether we believe these vocals are of Michael or not. Nothing has been proven to say these songs are Michael or these songs aren't Michael.

It is wrong to say fans have been blinded, nothing has been proven. It is also wrong to say "so called hardcore fans". Who are you to judge whether or not people are fans of Michael Jackson?

In my opinion, it is Michael singing and he would be proud to release it.

Agreed. I'd say it's one of the strongest songs on the album, next to "Behind the Mask" and, to a lesser extent in my opinion, "Hollywood Tonight".

Even though I love the album, I keep thinking just how damn good it would have been if Michael was here to finish it himself :( I know I just make myself sad by thinking that way, but I can't help it..

WHOA! :agree:Hearing this I can't help but wonder why Slave to the Rhythm is not on the album. If they released the song now, it would be a huge club hit everywhere, bigger than that Duck Sauce song. I don't have anything agains the album (I'm still waiting to get it actually) but I just don't get why they missed an opportunity like this. *sigh*

whether its mj or not i still like the actual song. the melody the chorus etc

OMFG. :swoon:

(I had my headphones on full vol. when I started to listen that, lol, didn't feel sleepy at all after that!)

WHOA! :agree:Hearing this I can't help but wonder why Slave to the Rhythm is not on the album. If they released the song now, it would be a huge club hit everywhere, bigger than that Duck Sauce song. I don't have anything agains the album (I'm still waiting to get it actually) but I just don't get why they missed an opportunity like this. *sigh*
I agree, they made a huge mistake by not putting STTR on the album (though maybe it didn't fit the flow..) but I pray and hope they release this on the next album or if there's a special edition of MICHAEL next year.

STTR just has to be released someday! And soon, when it still sounds fresh!

my thoughts exactly. still waiting for my album too...
couldn't stop listening to Slave tho,

i need me a PUNCHING BAG RIGHT NOW. i don't know if i've ever been this frustrated in my life. I. WANT. MY. ALBUM. NOW.
Stupid ship that supposedly 'shipped or is still shipping' my album must be moving slower than a fish....
grrrrrrr...

Guys isnt the cd in store where you all live? im sure my bro got his copy from the cd store, i will have 2 ask him when i have the chance

Back