Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Can someone help me please? I don't have time to read so many posts.....and i don't know if someone already asked this.
I received a confirmation email on December 2 that my CD has been shipped, but the album has not arrived yet. A few days ago I received this email:

""""Dear MyPlay Direct Customer,

Your copy of Michael Jackson's Michael is now available. Please click below to download it now."""""

:blink:

I was like: A gift??????
But then, yesterday I received the same email the 2nd time and I started to worry....

Has someone also received this email to download the entire album, after has ordered it?
I'm realy worried...

Timer

You need to go into your account with them & see for sure what has been ordered.It dies sound like it is the digital album though.

are you sure you pre ordered the CD and not the digital album? Cause it sounds like you did.... :unsure:

I'm sure! I even received an e-mail that my order has been dispatched! 12 days ago!!!! Anyway ... I can't download a shirt on the internet, right? ha ha ha... :D
Kidding......, but where is my shirt and my CD?? :unsure: I feel like criyng.....I don't understand... Seems that I'm the only one who received that mail. :(

'Michael' only #3 on today's 'UK Midweeks'.

I hope people rush out and buy 'physical' copies this weekend - because the downloads aren't doing it.

Where is the promotion!!??

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER HERE THE ALBUM HAS BEEN IN THE SHOPS FOR 4.5 DAYS NOW AND I STILL HAVENT GOT MY STUPID PRE-ORDERED COPY.
ITS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
every day i get home to find that it hasn't arrived and feel like crying...

Tell me about it!!
THe album didn't arrive today either!!!

:angry:

my copy arrived monday from hmv. just listen to the stream or download it off the net.

Where is the promotion!!??
what can you do when theres no artist to promote it? the only thing is having teddy and others doing the rounds but sony are hardly gonna fly them over to go on loads of tv shows. best pr would have been showing TII on TV.

any idea of the actual sales

Finally on the front page of Finnish iTunes! :D

Sieppaa5.png

But I want to listen to it in my car, lol! Didn't arrive today either. :no:

I have some on the way from Amazon and HMV, and none have arrived. I walked to Tesco and picked one up yesterday!

I don't think I will bother ordering online in future.

I have some on the way from Amazon and HMV, and none have arrived. I walked to Tesco and picked one up yesterday!

I don't think I will bother ordering online in future.

I'll order cd singles as my local hmv only stocks the top ten singles, but for albums I'll just have to go to the supermarket after work.

... I really hate HMV now. Before, they used to be so efficient. Now... I still haven't got the album!!!!

I pre-ordered Michael from MJ.com, hmv, Amazon and cdwow - NONE of them has come yet!!

But I went to a shop the day it was released and bought it oldfashioned way so I have it. - And love it.

But the online pre-order has made an epic fail here. I will only pre-order special stuff from now on I think. - Singles etc.

... I really hate HMV now. Before, they used to be so efficient. Now... I still haven't got the album!!!!

If you pre-ordered like me it would have been shipped last Wednesday. You can't blame HMV for the postal service. Mine has not arrived either.

I pre-ordered Michael from MJ.com, hmv, Amazon and cdwow - NONE of them has come yet!!

But I went to a shop the day it was released and bought it oldfashioned way so I have it. - And love it.

But the online pre-order has made an epic fail here. I will only pre-order special stuff from now on I think. - Singles etc.

Mine came today.All packed up ready to go back.

^ I bought my copy today and played it through my stereo. It's incredible. I absolutely loved it!!

Monster HAS to be the next single. I keep getting random non MJ fans saying how much they loved it. It has a youthful modern appeal, and reminds everyone of Thriller. It would clean up on the charts. Even with the controversy among some MJ hardcore fans. The general public would over rule them by far. Out of all songs, Monster has the highest potential to hit #1.

I went to Walmart today and it was sold out! I couldn't believe it. I have to go to HMV and the Best Buy if can't find it. I am so upset. I did get it on itunes but I haven't listened to it yet.

luckly i bought my album from the supermarket,but i ordered the michael jackson ds game from hmv 1 week sunday just gone and it,s still not here,

Back