Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
It comes in the UK and Canada on Monday the 13th and the US on the 14th. Japan is the last country to get the album which is on the 15th. (Wednesday)

Just got home and mine was waiting on me. Got mailed today I have my CD, shirt, and DVD!

206170304.jpg

Thank you's

"You are my joy, the fullness in my heart is because of you, I love you beyond now and forever more".

This is what Michael wrote to his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. This album is dedicated to them and to Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, and to the entire Jackson family.

And especially to Michael's fans, we say thank you for your love, loyalty and endless support for Michael.

- The Estate

Lord, Joe must be mad his name was'nt spelt out in the thank you's! :D

Anyway, so happy to hear how well the album is doing, here's to its continued success.

Last edited:
It technically comes out on the 14th but in Canada they always release it a day early. They did it for This Is It CD, and I'm told they will do it again. So look out for it Monday.

I decided not to buy the album. The 7 MJ songs are Great. but the cascio songs hurts the album. 2 bad

What? Monster is one of the best songs on the album, and KYHU is amazing. BN, I rank as great, but not as great as Monster, HMH, or HT.

I decided not to buy the album. The 7 MJ songs are Great. but the cascio songs hurts the album. 2 bad

Oh
Well... I decided to go the old fashion way: to buy the album and then pick my fav songs and have my final word about the Cascio tracks.. Sorry we have to do this, anyway.
:mello:

''Just want to tell you that if you buy the album from a shop selling it before the official release date, your sale will not count towards the album chart in your country.''

Is it true smooth ? :S

I love the album. I think they gave Another Day too much of a rock sound. I like the Unreleased version a little better.

''Just want to tell you that if you buy the album from a shop selling it before the official release date, your sale will not count towards the album chart in your country.''

Is it true smooth ? :S

It's true to my knowledge in the US.

That's how singles and album can chart on the bubbling under sometimes because breaking of street dates.

Apparently Michael is No 1 in Grmany, Australia, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Austria.

Apparently Michael is No 1 in Grmany, Australia, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Austria.

Well, it is #1 at amazon / itunes etc. but wait for the official chart position^^
You still don't know that one yet...

I believe it's gonna be a very good entry

Well, it is #1 at amazon / itunes etc. but wait for the official chart position^^
You still don't know that one yet...

I believe it's gonna be a very good entry

oh hm where exactly is the difference? :D im not that familiar with this stuff

Just saw the ad for MICHAEL on tv. "The most anticipated album of the year. Legend continues to live on."

It was a nice ad! :p

* Saw it again! They seem to play it quite often :) Nice!

Last edited:
The album has gone gold immediately here in Holland. 30.000 copies sold before it was in stores and only 25.000 needed to go gold :)

Should be entering the album top 100 very high. But I think it won't show untill next week friday.

Just recived e-mail from amazon.uk.. my order has been dispatched!!

Back