Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
there 4 posters avertising the album within the space of about 3 miles in the area that i live in. 2 posters are within 50 yrds of each other !

I got it since 1 hour. it's a real bomb this album. although all this polemic the new album is really great (i love behind the mask with his 80th years voice. and another day have an impressonant guitar solo. too great
sorry for people who prefer the boycot (that i understand) but i can't resist

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL. I MISS YOU TOO MUCH

My sister saw the 'Michael' commercial last night! :wild: I was on the phone with her, and she was like, 'oh hey, it's a commercial for the album!' :lol:

P1060541.jpg

i think its a great album, which where the questionable songs now? beside breaking news i hear really micheal. i thought it where (the quest. songs) breaking news, keep your heat up, and monster????? I hear in the last two certainly michael..

I LOVE: hollywood tonight, another day, hold my hand *although a lesser akon would be better*

The rest i have to listen more to say something about it.

but im very happy :D

who wrote the little peaces in the book from the cd? Like the song best of joy "...he would look at me with a calm smile..." Who is the me??

here you can read a recence about the cd

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?page_id=2886

But what i dont get is what is the original song of another day he is speaking of?????

And yes i hope someday they will release demos where teddy riley had to work with or as the artikel says, as the songs where last michael heared them..

then you have the idea of how michael had already finished it and what was new after his passing

Is there a good quality version of the full Michael painting online yet? I can only find low quality ones.

I can't wait til all the chart positions come out next week and the sales begin to trickle in. It's looking good so far. Number one on I-tunes in Holland, France, Germany, Australia, and Italy so far!

Back