Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Hey guys,
my album has arrived today! It really looks great, the booklet is amazing! I think they could have done a better job with the audio but overall it's good.
If you would like some photos, just tell me and I'll take photos and post them here.

i thought it would be out on the 14?
but ive got a message that its send already so i have it tomorrow !
And i live in the netherlands so thats really quick right?

Hey guys,
my album has arrived today! It really looks great, the booklet is amazing! I think they could have done a better job with the audio but overall it's good.
If you would like some photos, just tell me and I'll take photos and post them here.

Please do :)

I can't wait to get this album in my hands and play it over and over in my car, on my headphones at the gym, and in my room. So much excitement!!

i thought it would be out on the 14?
but ive got a message that its send already so i have it tomorrow !
And i live in the netherlands so thats really quick right?

Same here! I'm sooo happy!! I asked my local record store, they have it the 14th, but some stores have it tomorrow already. Including bol apparently. Grrreat!

Here are the photos (Excuse me if some photos are blurry. I took them with an older camera because the battery of my new one is low currently.)

The front:

nbqiqh.jpg

8xvvad.jpg

2dhy2dd.jpg

The back:

iqymc9.jpg

2cp5i4z.jpg

The interior:

2qticzs.jpg

The CD:

2n9bn8.jpg

142669d.jpg

The booklet:

f9jecg.jpg

e5nxcm.jpg

30mpq8g.jpg

ehheb.jpg

Notice the handwritten lyrics of Hollywood Tonight (It's not clearly visible but it's on the right side):

o0paj8.jpg

qn4hfp.jpg

voyb69.jpg

mcrepx.jpg

122jmsy.jpg

zkhf29.jpg

2ds1fn8.jpg

2vcfiwk.jpg

The booklet, the CD and the sleeve put together:

2yya9er.jpg

2la3783.jpg

Well, I think that's enough.
If you have some questions, please feel free to ask.

It makes me sad that the same kind of lies and rumors made to destroy MJ the person during his life are now being used to destroy MJ's music (and worst of all the allegations are fan made). I refuse to let it leak in to his legacy, which is his music. Such a tragedy.

Thank you, dear: I DO loke the overall design, not very fond of the back cover, it seems cheap but I'll hold judgment until tomorrow when I'll have MICHAEL in my hands:punk:

Thanks for posting Nonoka! I love the handwritten notes by Michael...I think this is very special to have...:heart:

Can someone please do a list of the songs and put the date they were recorded next to each song, that would be amaaazzing if someone could do that.

I really want to know wen these songs were recorded, especially want to know the post Invincible songs!!?

Thank you's

"You are my joy, the fullness in my heart is because of you, I love you beyond now and forever more".

This is what Michael wrote to his children, Prince, Paris and Blanket. This album is dedicated to them and to Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, and to the entire Jackson family.

And especially to Michael's fans, we say thank you for your love, loyalty and endless support for Michael.

- The Estate

Those who got their CD; can you tell me who plays bass on Another Day and who plays the guitar solo?

Thanks

Still no email from amazon :scratch: :timer:

Those who got their CD; can you tell me who plays bass on Another Day and who plays the guitar solo?

Thanks

Still no email from amazon :scratch: :timer:

I don't have the CD yet, but I believe Lenny does both :scratch:

Are the ones who have their CD now, pre-order before?
I pre-ordered a couples copies when it was like first put up, so I don't know when we're gonna get it. :lol:

Are the ones who have their CD now, pre-order before?
I pre-ordered a couples copies when it was like first put up, so I don't know when we're gonna get it. :lol:

I think it depends where you ordered and what country you live in.

The European release dates preceded the US release dates by as much as an entire week.

For example, I'm a 'customer' in the US- and I have ordered my copy directly from MichaelJackson.com- "global store". I received the "shipped" messages last at night, 5am, 4 hours after the online debut of Hold My Hand- while the Europeans started to get the shipment notices a little while back.

Please can someone scan the booklet, especially the handwritten notes and the HT lyrics.

MICHAEL is now officially available for buying on the Australian I-Tunes!!

I ordered the album from MJ.com and I haven't received a message about it having been dispatched yet! Panic!

Me neither :(

And I want my t-shirt too.

I'll go down to a store and buy it tomorrow. Can't wait. :punk:

I ordered the album from MJ.com and I haven't received a message about it having been dispatched yet! Panic!
:bugeyed

sounds like the Opus nightmare once again!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Back