Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

See what I read.
"I have close family friends, they learn everything before becoming known as a media statement. Personal information is by Joe and Katerine .
Songs that Michael has left are the only demos and they are not useful for album because of poor record. Sony are committed and engaged voice of Michael simulators (including Jason Malachi) to sing songs again ...

American fans have organized protests on the premiere of the album, and they will inform the truth every fan who has not heard of this and will prevent them to buy the album. So these songs will be written by Michael, but the voice is not his it will be false.
So Michael Jackson World Wide Web have declared a boycott of Sony and invited all fans to join to them and help for the massive loss for the company (Sony) .
Boycott will be conducted personally by Joe Jackson and family ... They call that the money that Sony will take from this album are blood money ....

The news has not spread anywhere. Until a few days or a week, expect to see it in the Internet and newspapers, where they intend to make it public.
Everything tells me the same guy who told me that the concert in Rome has cut two weeks before the site who was selling tickets said it."

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there any truth in this?

Last edited:
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Songs that Michael has left are the only demos and they are not useful for album because of poor record. Sony are committed and engaged voice of Michael simulators (including Jason Malachi) to sing songs again ...

of course it's not true

Lollollollol

Thanks! Especially for me it seemed a lie, but I was obliged to ask. I feel relieved.

This is my favorite post, ever. LOL. I agree though, that is just weird.

LOL

Glad that u liked my post :girl_curtsey:

See what I read.
"I have close family friends, they learn everything before becoming known as a media statement. Personal information is by Joe and Katerine .

American fans have organized protests on the premiere of the album, and they will inform the truth every fan who has not heard of this and will prevent them to buy the album. So these songs will be written by Michael, but the voice is not his it will be false.
So Michael Jackson World Wide Web have declared a boycott of Sony and invited all fans to join to them and help for the massive loss for the company (Sony) .
Boycott will be conducted personally by Joe Jackson and family ... They call that the money that Sony will take from this album are blood money ....

The news has not spread anywhere. Until a few days or a week, expect to see it in the Internet and newspapers, where they intend to make it public.
Everything tells me the same guy who told me that the concert in Rome has cut two weeks before the site who was selling tickets said it."

Does anyone know anything about this? Is there any truth in this?

child......LOL

Thanks! Especially for me it seemed a lie, but I was obliged to ask. I feel relieved.

I also believe it's a malicious rumor. It's just silly. :doh:

I don't think Sony will pay $200 million for a bunch of unreleasable demos. Before the release of This Is It, it's reported that Joe Jackson claimed body double was used in the movie. Well, I saw the movie in theatre 15 times. I am willing to bet anything that the man singing and dancing on stage was none other than Michael Jackson. Indeed, Joe Jackson attended a premier event in Vegas. The family supported the movie.

There is only one Michael Jackson. He is always imitated, but never duplicated. There are many fans who "study" Michael Jackson. They know his voice, his phrasing, his diction, his accents. It's not possible to fool Michael's fans.

I hope this kind of rumor won't spread out. It's not doing Michael any good. It's just going to discredit his efforts. Michael never stop making music. There are video clips and reports of him working in studio with will.i.am and others in the last few years. There must be some good songs completed.

Remember, the biggest beneficiaries of the revenue from the album is the Estate (Michael's mother, children and charities). When I buy the album, I'm supporting Michael.

When I buy the album, I'm supporting Michael.
^^ this

I am buying the album to support true art.
MJ ALWAYS delivered, for 40 years. I can't see how this time it could be any different.

Every single $ I spent on Michael's music... it was SO worth it.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!

Just thought I'd pass this along:

I received an email from my source at Sony Music USA this morning and mark it down on the calendars it's OFFICIAL!

-New MJ album, 3 DVD set titled "Vision", and The Experience all being released November 22nd/23rd depending on the area. Announcement has already been made up and is planned to go public very soon.

-My source also confirmed 100% to me that the DVD set will contain a new music video for the first single off MJ's album. Promotion will be BIG, it's all coming together. Unfortunately I can't reveal the details on promotion just yet but I can say one thing...Wow I'm excited!

I was told to let all MJ fans know. In addition to a party in Sydney, Sony is also planning an event in LA and London as well as other locations around the world. This information corresponds with Damiens info from Sony Australia which is great news. Expect to hear about it officially any time. Get ready!

I received an email from my source at Sony Music USA this morning and mark it down on the calendars it's OFFICIAL!

-New MJ album, 3 DVD set titled "Vision", and The Experience all being released November 22nd/23rd depending on the area. Announcement has already been made up and is planned to go public very soon.

-My source also confirmed 100% to me that the DVD set will contain a new music video for the first single off MJ's album. Promotion will be BIG, it's all coming together. Unfortunately I can't reveal the details on promotion just yet but I can say one thing...Wow I'm excited!

I was told to let all MJ fans know. In addition to a party in Sydney, Sony is also planning an event in LA and London as well as other locations around the world. This information corresponds with Damiens info from Sony Australia which is great news. Expect to hear about it officially any time. Get ready!
Awesome! :wild: Thanks for the info.

Thank you for that info!

what do you mean when you say " New music video" ? an unreleased never seen music video? or a montage of his previous videos in one video ?

Whatever it is... come on, give it us already lol

^ I was told the video will contain things we have "never seen before". That's all I know.

C'mmooon revelal the promotional details.That's why this thread is here after all.

Any more info on when we can expect the first single ?? Gotta be soon , surely ?

:woohoo::woohoo: Thanks smooth! You're awesome!

Thank You. It wil be out right before my birthday. :)

Edit: I am double proud to be a member of MJJC.

Finally some REAL NEWS. Thanks Smooth. Can't Wait!!!

the time has come

Smooth is da bomb!

Ohh My Goddddd!!! The moment we all have been waiting for is coming in two months!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Thank you Smooth!
Will be going to the event in London :D I'm guessing it'll be a premiere of the new album ;)

Surely we will be getting the album title soon. A DVD set called Vision. And an album called The Future would be great.

Thank you Smooth. This is very exciting and your information is
greatly appreciated.

I hope this is true, it sounds good! This is all bitter sweet.

Sounds like the next coming months will be great.

Back