Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

Ok Taj just tweeted this:

"Our position hasn't changed regarding a few songs on the new album. "
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

http://twitter.com/tajjackson3

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...

Edit: I'm guessing Jackie heard a different album then if he says it sounds incredible?

Can someone ask Taj which songs or how many?

okay I have BIGGGG news AKON ANSWERED HMH Questions

Q : and does the new MJ album version has more MJ vocals than the previously leaked version?

Akon answer: yes it does. Your going to love it!

Q= It's rumored that Hold My Hand will be the first single of new MJ album. did you listen to the finished version and like it?

Akon answer: yep! I can't wait!!

Just make Breaking News the first single. The 20 seconds i've heard of that are better than all of Hold My Hand.

Why are the Jacksons being so stupid?

EDIT

Ok I feel a little better knowing it has more MJ vocals and is slightly different.

I'm going to wait and see.

I feel people have become naive with the over positivity and i don't like to be negative, but i want to cry. I have LOVED every michael jackson song every released, even the leaks of unreleased songs, and even demos, this is it, love never felt so good, you name it, i loved it. I have never ever disliked on single second of any part of the music of michael jackson. But that isn't a result of a delusion as hold my hand has proved to me, i don't like this song at all, not in the slightest. It is an akon song, originally written FOR AKON and it has nothing michael in it at all, a terribly bland composition and barely worthy of akon. This is the arguably biggest artist in history's legacy here, and to release a song that would disapear into the background in todays music industry, an industry at it's lowest standard in living memory just makes me devastated. I know Michael is a genius, and all the new stuff we have heard adds to my collection of loved michael jackson songs, such as the breaking news snippet, another day and the place with no name snippet, they do say to me MICHAEL JACKSON. This may be slaughtered as a record, i won't mind at all i it does well, and then much better singles follow in michael style. But if i here people generalising about michael's last years, his talents etc. and being downright abusive towards this song i will probably cry knowing how differen't it could have been, and i do see this happening. Please do not attack me, i'm naturally a worrier and i just want the best for michael. I don't want to lie about what i real feel just for the sake of being 'positive'

I love the fact we are getting new music, but i'm terrified amazing songs are being cut from this album for generic commercial stuff for the masses and that would devastate me.

I could not agree more.

I just read the last pages: Is it confirmed, that HMH will be the very first single???

Hang on....Take Thats album comes out on the 15th November right?

By the time Michaels album comes out a lot of the hype will have died down where as the hype for Michael will be fresh. I cant see how a chart battle is going to happen. By Christmas Michael's album will be freshly released while Take Thats will have been out for over a month.

Am I missing something here?

Yeh, I was saying this earlier. Its more likely that Michael will get Christmas No.1 now. Although, there will be a bit of competition with it being christmas and all.

:)

Q : and does the new MJ album version has more MJ vocals than the previously leaked version?

Q= It's rumored that Hold My Hand will be the first single of new MJ album. did you listen to the finished version and like it?

:bounce:bounce

thank u ivy

Good news indeed!

This is the best news I've heard all day, Thanks Ivy

Well I'm glad the single will be different to the leaked version. Still not entirely convinced (I'm no Akon fan and what he says is 'good'... I would tend to disagree) BUT this is Michael Jackson and I've got my fingers crossed that I will like the new version. I look forward to hearing the new version.

(Trying to stay positive here!)

tajjackson3 Taj Jackson
It will be incredible.@missKoito: who's "our"? because your uncle Jackie thinks the new album is incredible.
Getting only more lost and confused.

I'm sorry but.....Teddy Riley worked on these songs that are supposed to be fake. I am pretty sure if the vocals were fake he would know.

Ok Taj just tweeted this:

"Our position hasn't changed regarding a few songs on the new album. "
half a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

http://twitter.com/tajjackson3

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...

Edit: I'm guessing Jackie heard a different album then if he says it sounds incredible?

Oh, no! Taj too? I'm really disappointed in him!

Sorry how did you get this info from Akon??

Last edited:

Great News! Thank you Ivy :)

Taj:
"It will be incredible.@missKoito: who's "our"? because your uncle Jackie thinks the new album is incredible. "

The new Taj tweet is confusing. lol Why does everything have to be so complicated?
On a positive note, the reply from Akon sounds very promising.

'anything for money' 'sell your soul to the devil' these words come to mind.

Yeah. I just thought Taj is in the more reasonable part of the family. Guess I was wrong.

So Breaking News is for us fans who want something new and HMH is for main stream media which makes sense as HMH is a more radio friendly song with a current artist with Akon. Good move by Sony IMO

Guys don't underestimate the strong emphasis on the lyrics 'This life don't last forever...'. I look forward to hearing the new version with more MJ vocals to it. Its not a bad choice for christmas time, people coming together, holding hands ...

Let me add links and screenshots as well. I was trying to get the news here quickly but then I realized that it seemed like I was talking with Akon and showed no source. That's not the case I just copied his tweets from his OFFICIAL AND VERIFIED Twitter account.

http://twitter.com/Akon/status/1060504525086720

rtg1.jpg

akon1w.jpg

http://twitter.com/Akon/status/1060644371566592

rtg2.jpg

akon2.jpg

Im very excited about hold my hand with more Michael Jackson vocals ... the song is great with a wonderful message ... A very goood radio song with a guy that is always on the radio lol

Wow Love IT

Do you think all this attention from the release of Opis None, Oprah interview, claims of fake vocals and the rest is just one big ploy to get media attention for the album, every thing has come at once since the album announcement to create a stir, ok its not the right kind of news, but it gets people talking, makes front headlines, people will want to listen to it, download the particular tracks that are questionable.

It does make you wonder.....if non of this media crap came to light, would the album get the attention its getting, and its only day 2 since the announcement? What else is in the pipe line I ask myself.

lmao which one of you is randomtweetgirl? ivy?

YES! :punk:

Back