Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

update from my sources in SONY MUSIC ASIA (NO JOKING. seriously)

A 3-DVD boxset called Vision will be released in late Nov., containing old greatest videos and unreleased materials.

The new ablum's release date is still set for early Nov. but no specific dates. don't know if it will be delayed

Sony sources told me they just viewed a MJ new song music video, which will be included in the 3-DVD boxset

I'm President of Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub (MJJCN.com)

I don't want to be SC05 version 2, but I just came here to share what I was told, and you guys should remember I told you the facts about This Is It the movie one month before it was officially released.
3-DVD boxset???? OMG! :eek:

Thanks!!! :wild:

A 3-DVD boxset called Vision will be released in late Nov., containing old greatest videos and unreleased materials.

The new ablum's release date is still set for early Nov. but no specific dates. don't know if it will be delayed

Sony sources told me they just viewed a MJ new song music video, which will be included in the 3-DVD boxset

I don't want to be SC05 version 2, but I just came here to share what I was told, and you guys should remember I told you the facts about This Is It the movie one month before it was officially released.

Yes, MkGenie -- unlike some other people here -- has PROVEN in the past that he has access to some inside information. Thanks for this BELIEVABLE piece of insider's info!

Yes, MkGenie -- unlike some other people here -- has PROVEN in the past that he has access to some inside information. Thanks for this BELIEVABLE piece of insider's info!

EXACTLY! :clapping:

When I think of the name "vision", I think of eyes. I bet we'll be seeing a cover similar to Dangerous with only MJ's eyes.

they said its a new video for the new album, so...

Do you know if there is any chance we'll also get a Blu-Ray? DVD is outdated... :-/ ok, better than nothing, of course...

When I think of the name "vision", I think of eyes. I bet we'll be seeing a cover similar to Dangerous with only MJ's eyes.
Same. Maybe with some heaven stuff in the background? I don't know, this could be good.

But I would love a full picture of MJ though.

^ From what I've been told about the DVD package is that ALL MJ music videos will be included plus additional footage never seen before. This has been in the works since the beginning of the year.

What a surprise you said that after MKgenie's reliable update.

Stop being so vague and give us exclusives if you actually have them.

Thank you!!

Oh thank you for the update! this is so exiting!!!! November really isn't too long to wait when you think of the scale of what we could actually be getting :) i hope the song and video sony viewed is amazing :D Based on todays music industry if it's Michael standard it will be a smash and destroy the charts, i just can't wait to see it :D

^ From what I've been told about the DVD package is that ALL MJ music videos will be included plus additional footage never seen before. This has been in the works since the beginning of the year.
:wild:

Yes! Thanks everyone for the updates! The thread is coming back to life again..

I've been mentioning a DVD containing all MJ's videos since the spring. Go back and check the updates and see for yourself. It's funny, I mention things...and people forget. Then I get called a liar when I talk about it. Same goes for the Guinness World Records dedicating a page to MJ. I broke that story last summer. Here we are... go buy one and see for yourself.

Stop being so negative. He mentioned the dvd all along. Gee....
If you can't say something nice, don't say a word at all. :no:

I've been mentioning a DVD containing all MJ's videos since the spring. Go back and check the updates and see for yourself. It's funny, I mention things...and people forget. Then I get called a liar when I talk about it. Same goes for the Guinness World Records dedicating a page to MJ. I broke that story last summer. Here we are... go buy one and see for yourself.

Smooth…dont mind any of them.

And y'all REALLY NEED TO STOP IT! For real! I MEAN :wtf: ??? Do y'all even read what you write? I've tried to PM people and try to get them take their argument to PM! But some just decided to ignore that! KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE MUSIC!!! If you get information, Thank that person INSTEAD OF TALKING about ANOTHER MEMBER!!! What is going on here? Are some of y'all gonna continue with this? :smilerolleyes: Get over YOURSELVES and JUST give your own opinion about the Music and the info we are getting. If NOT Take it somewhere else. Its really disrespectful!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Do you know if there is any chance we'll also get a Blu-Ray? DVD is outdated... :-/ ok, better than nothing, of course...

YEAH !!

I want Blu-Ray too. But of course, DVD is better than nothing, but since SONY is behind Blu-Ray they better release this in Blu-Ray too. - I think it would sell great expecialy during the Christmas sale! - AND LOTS OF PROMOTION !

^^ :woohoo: such exciting news!! Thanks to everyone who's posted news! And the negative people...:nono: 'Snuff now...

If you don't believe Smooth, why the heck do some of you still keep commenting on what he posts????? makes no sense!

I'm sorry people keep giving you such a hard time. :( Thank you for giving us all the info you've had to give. :flowers:

Just for the record he's done it, he's got 20million fans on facebook now!

I just noticed yesterday that he was only behind by about 45k, I think. So it's over 20 million??? That's so cool! Isn't it the highest of anyone on FB?

I hope they use the original film prints of the videos for the dvd set

apparently they used the original film print of Thriller for Moonwalker

5oe6mc.jpg

How exciting! Seems things are getting together.

3-DVD set! :wild:

New album and new video! :wild:

New trailer for the game! :wild:

Michael has 20 million fans in FB! :wild:

All very wonderful. Thanks all for the updates!

I think MKGenie is more reliable than sc05 I remember for the tracklist of tii movie, i think it's coming for real now, the new album and dvds or bluray box set in november seems to be true for me.

They have both provided accurate information in the past, as has Damien.

They have both provided accurate information in the past, as has Damien.

Correct.

So funny someone has made a comment on amazon about the new album saying: I love A Place With No Name, it's my favorite song! :lol:
We don't even know if it'll make the album. :lol:

MJ has 20 million fans on YT - is that a record ?

Is the DVD set "The Vision" confirmed to be released in Blu-Ray too?

LOL, must be tristantitoune who is a member here.

Back