Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

:lol: @ BUMPER S. True... Tnx

So since this will be *Hopefully* THE LAST NEW THREAD For the NEW ALBUM, Lets keep it about the Music... NOT Other members, JUST The music...Please... :)

Even though Estate is the one with the decision making about anything related to Michael, dont they have a contract with $ony? and Since when has $ony been patient with anything Michael released? Dont y'all remember BOTDF Album? after HIStory? They wanted some music from him so he gave them what he worked on a while ago. I guess since they've got $250 Mill. @ stake, they'll have to be more tolerant… hmmm

L.o.v.e.
Romi

^^DVD? What DVD, we haven't seen an album or a single yet LOL! The whole things just gotten out of hand, wish we had official statements, there must be someone out there who knows what the heck is happening, think I might go and shut myself away for 6 months and then hope and pray some miracle may have happened during that time. I can't take this anymore...help...lol!!

:lol: @ BUMPER S. True... Tnx

So since this will be *Hopefully* THE LAST NEW THREAD For the NEW ALBUM, Lets keep it about the Music... NOT Other members, JUST The music...Please... :)

:clapping:Well said!

update from my sources in SONY MUSIC ASIA (NO JOKING. seriously)

A 3-DVD boxset called Vision will be released in late Nov., containing old greatest videos and unreleased materials.

The new ablum's release date is still set for early Nov. but no specific dates. don't know if it will be delayed

Sony sources told me they just viewed a MJ new song music video, which will be included in the 3-DVD boxset

I'm President of Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub (MJJCN.com)

I don't want to be SC05 version 2, but I just came here to share what I was told, and you guys should remember I told you the facts about This Is It the movie one month before it was officially released.

A 3-DVD boxset called Vision will be released in late Nov., containing old greatest videos and unreleased materials.

The new ablum's release date is still set for early Nov. but no specific dates. don't know if it will be delayed

Sony sources told me they just viewed a MJ new song music video, which will be included in the 3-DVD boxset

I don't want to be SC05 version 2, but I just came here to share what I was told, and you guys should remember I told you the facts about This Is It the movie one month before it was officially released.

thank you for your information. I hope it comes true

mkgenie you are back!!thanks a lot pal :hug:

Thank u for the update !

thanks for an update!

a new MJ music video?? That MJ had made? Could it be One More Chance?

OMG, THANK YOU!!! Really, I needed that.

Thanks MKGenie, yes I remember your information about TII! Don't worry, people will be just happy to have some more news from somebody we can trust. As always, changes are beyond your control and I'm sure most reasonable people won't hold it against you.
So, it seems the DVD(s) will include new footage and not only that, a new music video.
I wonder whether it will be a video we never saw before. .
I'm trying to think of which song that could be for, and the only one that comes to mind is 'One More Chance' as that was cancelled in 2003.
Worst case scenario, they'll try to release the Prison version of TDCAU because it may not be widely known outside the MJ community.

anyway, thanks for the update. If you receive any more information as November approaches, please remember to come back here and tell us!!
:cheeky:

Hang on,

MKGenie, do you mean

it is a NEW video for a NEW MJ song?

Or

A music video for an old song that we haven't seen before (like One More Chance)??

Last edited:

Thanks MKGenie, just hope there's a Blu-ray somewhere in all this mist, don't get me wrong a 3 dvd boxset sounds awesome, but I've got all the greatest hits videos on dvd, would love to have Thriller in all its glory.

Sounds cool. One More Chance would be cool or Unbreakable would be even cooler!

Hang on,

MKGenie, do you mean

it is a NEW video for a NEW MJ song?

Or

A music video for an old song that we haven't seen before (like One More Chance)??

they said its a new video for the new album, so...

:wild::clapping::punk:

THANKS so much. I remember you told us the setlist and more from t he film that all turned out to be true!

Can't wait for this 3 DVD set ! - And the new album of course. :D

Ok, thanks. I'll guess we'll just have to wait to find out. Sounds promising though.

Last edited:

There is video of MJ and Lenny Kravitz working on Another Day. There's a ton of studio footage just waiting to be seen....

There is video of MJ and Lenny Kravitz working on Another Day. There's a ton of studio footage just waiting to be seen....

I hope that gets released :wild:

Oooh thanks for the information mkgenie! It's appreciated! :)

I'm so excited about November!!!

I think this is further confirmation that Novemeber IS going to be the date of the new album. The Estate not only has to select and mix songs with producers, but they also need to edit and select video footage to include. They also have to work on getting ready for the proper promotion of the album; album cover, photos etc. A lot of work. Plus, the daily lawsuits. Patience. I think everything will fall into place.

I just went some pages back, cause the title 'Vision' was also mentioned earlier by MJDatabank and Korgnex on page 19 and 20. It's likely their sources have the same info as the source of MKgenie. This could be a sign that Sony has indeed a clear project set for release this November, which includes an album and a DVD-set.

On page 19: post #278
both the new CD and the DVD set MJ's Vision shall be released this november.
Post #279
Are there any details (or even educated speculation!) as to what the DVD will consist of!? Bad Tour release? Unreleased short films? Recording studio footage? etc...

**Edit** Just seen the title "MJ's Vision"...Even so, what the hell does that mean?

On page 20, post #286, Korgnex' answer:
The DVD set shall contain unreleased archive footage and shall be focused on Short Films. Things you've never seen.

It's different from the album.

Edit: Smooth Criminal 05 did knew about a possible DVD release aswell. Post #300 on page 20.
Like I've stated from the start, there is a new album coming in November. Any reports that say it will contain material from the 80's are wrong. It's modern stuff. It WILL flow! As I've said before, the most likely date for release is Nov 15th with alternative dates set for Nov 8th and Nov 22nd.

DVD of short films is also set for November around the same time. As far as I know, The Experience is still on key for a November release (nov 18th).

Last edited:

:wild::clapping: Wow, I can't wait!
Thanks, mkgenie! DVD boxset?! OMG!!! New video??? :wild::clapping:

The only thing about the name "Vision" I don't like is the fact that it's similar to "Visionary" (the boxed dvd set that already came out) and some people might get confused because of that.

^ But to add to that, I think "Vision" makes sense because the dvd's probably show the vision that MJ had at creating the music. Which is futher reason why I believe we get studio footage.

And 3 DVD's??? That's more than just some music videos like Beat It and Billie Jean. We're getting something better. Things we haven't seen before.

they said its a new video for the new album, so...

Thanks keen, have you heard the song or not?

If not, ask him/her the tittle of the song, and something more plz...

^ From what I've been told about the DVD package is that ALL MJ music videos will be included plus additional footage never seen before. This has been in the works since the beginning of the year.

just as long as its something we aint seen. Like the different versions of videos. I know they filmed ITC twice lol. and botdf! haha

Back