Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

I want the tracklist. Now. :)

Thank you!!!! I was thinking to myself that if I could just hear it for a few more seconds, I could make a better judgment on how I felt about it. Cause I honestly didn't like it right away when I first heard it. And that is what I needed. I just needed to hear those rhythms panned out a little longer, and the strings more. Thank you for that!

you're welcome :D

I want to go to sleep today and wake up on Monday. I don't even need the weekend! I think it's the first time in my life when I am ready to give up a weekend :)

thankyou the estate.
thanyou album peoples
thankyou lovely fans
thankyou michael.
thankyou god.
night everyone.
my mind has officially been blown.

Help!!!
English is not my mother tounge, so I am not sure if I understand the words at the beginning. Are these?

"The plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson..." :unsure:

"What they did find, was a series of lies"

am I right or am I crazy? Whose voice is this last one???

I hate to say it but that sounds a little weak to me....I hope the full length version will prove me wrong.

HIStory Tour?

His live voice detereorated, but that is due to the stress of dancing at the same time. His voice was fine otherwise.

Listen to Butterflies on Invincible, one of his best vocal performances? I think so.

There is only one thing that made me sad when I heard that breaking news beat the first time: The first thing I saw in my head was Michael starting to poplock and sidesliding to this beat:(

I have listened plenty of times to it now, and i simply can't help it, but the 'OWwww' is still not sounding right for me, lol. I know it sounds crazy i know. This is of course all the freaking fault of TMZ and those other horrible sites with their articles.

And that's why i wish the Jackson family or simply just his kids would make an official statement and simply slaughtering these rumors from TMZ and the likes.....damn. :(

His live voice detereorated, but that is due to the stress of dancing at the same time. His voice was fine otherwise.

Listen to Butterflies on Invincible, one of his best vocal performances? I think so.
MJ danced twice as hard in the previous tours and still sounded much better.

And i'm not even talking about stuff in the middle or at the end of the concert. Just look at WBSS.

He had throat problems, I'm sure he did because as you said, butterflies is proof the man never lost his talent.

cauze what they did find was a seris of lies! yasssssssssssssssssssssss this is epic!!!!!

I want to go to sleep today and wake up on Monday. I don't even need the weekend! I think it's the first time in my life when I am ready to give up a weekend :)

:lol:

Me too! But I think this is going to be one of the longest weekends.. :timer:

I have listened plenty of times to it now, and i simply can't help it, but the 'OWwww' is still not sounding right for me, lol. I know it sounds crazy i know. This is of course all the freaking fault of TMZ and those other horrible sites with their articles.

And that's why i wish the Jackson family or simply just his kids would make an official statement and simply slaughtering these rumors from TMZ and the likes.....damn. :(

Maybe because it sounds computerized? WBSS 08 sounded like that as well. It's hard to pass judgement on a snippet like this though lol

My opinion after listening a little snippet. The violin sound was definitely added. It does not fit the bits imo. It feels to me that it was not Michael’s idea. I spent 7 years in music school I am in love with violin and piano sounds but on my opinion violin sound is not for this song. It reminds me restaurants back home when ppl used to pay a musician to play beside their tables while they are eating. Violin is a great instrument but in this case it puts the song on a lower level, it makes it sound cheap. I cannot say anything about his voice from this little snippet till I listen a little more. So far it does not sound right. I know that Katherine Jackson is not supporting this album.

easily one of his best!! one of the best songs off "invincible"!

-Dal

This is completely awesome!! :woohoo:

I've been so excited all day because of this news!!
and now there's the little preview !

W. O. W! :shock: sounds incredible!! :happy::heart:

Don't forget you aren't hearing the full owwww, the end of it is missing so maybe that will make it sound more MJ.

One of the newsbites actually mentions the word "allegations".

I wonder if he'll be singing about the trial???

I love the beat of B.N. Can't wait to hear the FULL VERSION!

MJ danced twice as hard in the previous tours and still sounded much better.

And i'm not even talking about stuff in the middle or at the end of the concert. Just look at WBSS.

He had throat problems, I'm sure he did because as you said, butterflies is proof the man never lost his talent.

I've never really been able to figure out what it was to be honest with you. He cant have had throat problems though, because surely then that would affect his vocals when recording. But it didnt, he sounds as awesome as ever on recordings.

But then again, he took 7 years away from performing and sounded good again on This is it. I guess only he knew.

Asedora;3048837 said:
My opinion after listening a little snippet. The violin sound was definitely added. It does not fit the bits imo. It feels to me that it was not Michael’s idea. I spent 7 years in music school I am in love with violin and piano sounds but on my opinion violin sound is not for this song. It reminds me restaurants back home when ppl used to pay a musician to play beside their tables while they are eating. Violin is a great instrument but in this case it puts the song on a lower level, it makes it sound cheap. I cannot say anything about his voice from this little snippet till I listen a little more. So far it does not sound right. I know that Katherine Jackson is not supporting this album.

wowo
now you have good reasons, I see.
Well... Let's wait things will get better.
I kind of agree with you, but then... to be honest I love so much the violins there :(
And the more I hear it, the more I like it, but as someone else says, it's still a bit weak for me.
but what can we do. We just have to wait.

Monday yet? :timer:

I just have to say, it's kind of ridiculous that some people are over-analysing the sound of an "aaooow"...

Asedora;3048837 said:

I would hold off judgement until you hear the lyrics. That snippet hardly provides a clue as to how the song will go. The violins might not sound so "cheap" once you hear the song.

lol its hard to wait til monday, but what do u guys do when monday is over and we.re waiting for december?!

Back