Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Sorry for bringing this stuff up... (seriously don't let this bring you down!)

But TMZ has already jumped on the snippet, asking people to vote if it's real or not.
How dumb is that?
They did add that someone they know "told them" the album sounds incredible.
I know TMZ doesn't matter it just shows what I was talking about earlier.

Luckily most commenters are aware of it and saying stop with the fake stuff/ this is Michael. (Not including the usual dumb comments there)

Okay I will stop talking about this story now. Sorry for bringing it up again.
I don't want to lose focus of what's important, a new song on monday!!
Back to being happy :)

lol its hard to wait til monday, but what do u guys do when monday is over and we.re waiting for december?!
:scratch:

:eek:

:swoon:

Asedora;3048837 said:
My opinion after listening a little snippet. The violin sound was definitely added. It does not fit the bits imo. It feels to me that it was not Michael’s idea. I spent 7 years in music school I am in love with violin and piano sounds but on my opinion violin sound is not for this song. It reminds me restaurants back home when ppl used to pay a musician to play beside their tables while they are eating. Violin is a great instrument but in this case it puts the song on a lower level, it makes it sound cheap. I cannot say anything about his voice from this little snippet till I listen a little more. So far it does not sound right. I know that Katherine Jackson is not supporting this album.

I am constantly blown away by those that can take 20 seconds of music from a song and make it into a huge conspiracy theory. And it happens in every. single. thread.

Just rushed home from work and I've finally listened to the clip and I LOVE what I've heard! When it finished, me and my Mum were like 'NOOO!' haha! Looking forward to Monday! :D

I've never really been able to figure out what it was to be honest with you. He cant have had throat problems though, because surely then that would affect his vocals when recording. But it didnt, he sounds as awesome as ever on recordings.

But then again, he took 7 years away from performing and sounded good again on This is it. I guess only he knew.

Yeah we can't say for sure, but what I meant to say is that something physical harmed his talent, as opposed to the assumption that the talent itself is gone.

... If that makes any sense :S

Violins are great.Love the whole sound of it.

Sorry for bringing this stuff up... (seriously don't let this bring you down!)

But TMZ has already jumped on the snippet, asking people to vote if it's real or not.
How dumb is that?
They did add that someone they know "told them" the album sounds incredible.
I know TMZ doesn't matter it just shows what I was talking about earlier.

Luckily most commenters are aware of it and saying stop with the fake stuff/ this is Michael. (Not including the usual dumb comments there)

Okay I will stop talking about this story now. Sorry for bringing it up again.
I don't want to lose focus of what's important, a new song on monday!!
Back to being happy :)
hahaha u jus cracked me up homie!

-Dal

One of the newsbites actually mentions the word "allegations".

I wonder if he'll be singing about the trial???

I think the song is about the trial. we'll find out on monday. I think it's a brilliant idea to premiere the album with this kind of song. It will give everyone the idea of what Michael felt when people treated him the way they did. Michael never spoke about the trial, but hearing him speak about it in a song will be very powerful.

This is what I get from the news reporters (in order of appearance):

"The plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson..."
''Has the story unfold...''
''Cause what they did find was a series of lies''
''There will be a (can't figure out) about Michael Jackson''
''Here we go again,another lawsuit''
''More allegations made against the performer''

Then , this it's repeated and extended:
''Has the story unfold there will a lot more to say about Michael Jackson''

I am constantly blown away by those that can take 20 seconds of music from a song and make it into a huge conspiracy theory. And it happens in every. single. thread.

Couldn't agree more.

Well said.

this is gonna be exciting for sure!

-Dal

on your face, media leeches!!! :tease:

thanks for sharing! :)

Just vote REAL on TMZ to make it clear its not a controversy.. It is obviously not him.. Out of all the fakes I have never been tricked.. NEVER! not Jason Malachi, not any of them.. I can easily hear the difference as alot of MJ fans can.

Asedora;3048837 said:
My opinion after listening a little snippet. The violin sound was definitely added. It does not fit the bits imo. It feels to me that it was not Michael’s idea. I spent 7 years in music school I am in love with violin and piano sounds but on my opinion violin sound is not for this song. It reminds me restaurants back home when ppl used to pay a musician to play beside their tables while they are eating. Violin is a great instrument but in this case it puts the song on a lower level, it makes it sound cheap. I cannot say anything about his voice from this little snippet till I listen a little more. So far it does not sound right. I know that Katherine Jackson is not supporting this album.

To be fair, I think its meant to sound quite Middle-Eastern (ish). I don't think it sounds cheap at all.

I can't stop listening to it!!!

lol its hard to wait til monday, but what do u guys do when monday is over and we.re waiting for december?!

Here's the break down:

We're getting the song this monday.

we wait for the next single as well as VISION to release.

We listen and watch until the album is released.

This is what every fan is going to do and if you're not then you're doing it wrong.

I think the song is about the trial. we'll find out on monday. I think it's a brilliant idea to premiere the album with this kind of song. It will give everyone the idea of what Michael felt when people treated him the way they did. Michael never spoke about the trial, but hearing him speak about it in a song will be very powerful.

i agree!

-Dal

Yeeeeeeeeeee Anyway I am very pleased with the announcement! :)

Well, finally I was able to view and listen to the teaser from the You Tube link. I like what I hear so far and am excited about hearing the song in full on Monday.

About the allegations that it isn't Michael on some of the tracks.Can someone tweet one of the Jacksons who are on twitter to ask? Maybe all this nonsense can be cleared up?

Asedora;3048837 said:

imo, ur thinking way too much into it dude...

-Dal

I can't wait untill Monday.

Thanks so much to all of you loyal MJ fans, for sharing this journey and this wait. Here we go again. Now we are on our own, but Michael, our Michael... he is forever with us. We know it.

Thanks for the Music, the Love, the Dance and the Emotions, Mike. I love you. Forever.

(and I miss you ... so much.... :weeping:)

We'll wait for One More Chance video and for new single from MICHAEL:)

There's also mention of "numerous unauthorized autobiographies"

To be fair, I think its meant to sound quite Middle-Eastern (ish). I don't think it sound cheap at all.

I am glad you got that it sounds Middle-Eastern. It sound like folklore kind of thing. It puts the art down. I have nothing against folklore per say, but I do not like that kind of mix especially in MJ music.

Thanks so much to all of you loyal MJ fans, for sharing this jurney and this wait. Here we go again. Now we are on our own, but Michael, our Michael, he is forever with us. We know it.

Thanks for the Music, the Love, the Dance and the Emotions, Mike. I love you. Forever.

(and I miss you ... so much.... :weeping:)

aww...

-Dal

About the allegations that it isn't Michael on some of the tracks.Can someone tweet one of the Jacksons who are on twitter to ask? Maybe all this nonsense can be cleared up?

it was cleared up already. it's him.

Back