Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

omg! i was JUST about 2 say that omg! im listening with headphone in and im like hold up...lol but ill wait for the full song 1st

Exactly, and it's just one 'Oow' but it's basically a trademark of Mike, when you hear that, you know its Mike, lol. But this one sounded off. I can't help but thinking about the article that claimed Katherine Jackson didn't agree with the album being released and MJ's kids claiming it was not their father's voice on the songs....even though the sources were far from reliable.

Adibobea9;3048629 said:
I also think it sounded strange. I was waiting for some vocals and when all I got was that Ooowww, I thought it didn't sound like him. Maybe it is just for the teaser, maybe he voice has changed a little, or maybe it will sound more like him as a I hear the full song, idk.

Anyway I am excited for Monday, because this was quite the letdown. I want to hear his voice…

Starting to doubt an all new Michael Jackson release?? Come on people.. I am 25 years old, and I became a fan since I was 2 years old.. That "AUWWW" is as authentic as it could be..

That is definitely NOT a young Michael Jackson AUW.. We all have heard the condition of his voice during THIS IS IT.. The man had his voice back..

I love his "ah" at 0:29 and 0:38

Me too!!!!
Aggg, the more I hear it, the more I love it!!!
It's addictive... which only means one thing: IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!
:clap:

Well we have 3 days till monday which means roughly 72 hours which translates to 259200 seconds till we get the song. What we do have, however, is a 40 second snippet which we can watch as many times as we want. So what I propose is watch the snippet 6480 times and you'll get the full song! Of course the number would be much less if you slept but LOL who are you kidding?!!

Well it's a suggestion anyway :/

:rofl: Pretty much how it's gonna pan out. :lmao:

Sounds so fresh and i really believe there is something really spectacular coming! And about the cover - I love it! Please stop judging the cover, it's very special and suits well for post album ...and Michael would love it 4 sure :)

That is definitely NOT a young Michael Jackson AUW.. We all have heard the condition of his voice during THIS IS IT.. The man had his voice back..

The man always had his voice.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we need MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it's been years since I was so desperate for a Monday to arrive :lol:

Love the sound, love the artwork, love the album name, love the (probable) tracklist ( ie as per someon'es post 3 or 4 or more pages before this post...too far to go back to check. )
Fantastic!!!!

Last edited:

Well we have 3 days till monday which means roughly 72 hours which translates to 259200 seconds till we get the song. What we do have, however, is a 40 second snippet which we can watch as many times as we want. So what I propose is watch the snippet 6480 times and you'll get the full song! Of course the number would be much less if you slept but LOL who are you kidding?!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What are the odds that someone is going to loop that little clip, put it on Youtube and claim it's the whole song???

Looking forward to Monday :D

If everyone wants to know what to do till Monday I will tell you.!!!!

Watch this youtube video as much as you can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF9f6Hyx0tY . Get it to most watched on youtube for the weekend Show people MICHAEL JACKSON is the man!!!!

GO GO GO

following and already sharing your idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DO IT, PEOPLE, LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I love the snippet, the cover, Michael, this great feeling of excitement...I love everything at the moment :heart:

I thought I wasn't that much looking forward to the new album to be released, because Michael's not here to release it...and now...Michael is definitely still here through his music :punk:

Love the sound, love the artwork, love the album name, love the (probable) tracklist
Fantastic!!!!

What??? Do you know something we don't???

dudes. it sounds exactly like the 'leave me alone' aowwws.
man if i fail my exams i am blaming one man for his beautifulness......

omfg just listening to tht beat and the strings wooooooooooow

Now I'm going back and forth between Breaking News and Can't Get Your Weight Off Of Me (god I hope that song is on the album!). These are exciting times.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Thanks

following and already sharing your idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S DO IT, PEOPLE, LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Unfortunately, YouTube counts every visit from the same IP address as one view, no matter how many times you watch it from the same computer it will only count as one ;)

Holy shit, I've only heard 50 seconds and I already can tell that this is the best work Michael has done in years. I don't know if I can wait til Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! I was thinking to myself that if I could just hear it for a few more seconds, I could make a better judgment on how I felt about it. Cause I honestly didn't like it right away when I first heard it. And that is what I needed. I just needed to hear those rhythms panned out a little longer, and the strings more. Thank you for that!

Starting to doubt an all new Michael Jackson release?? Come on people.. I am 25 years old, and I became a fan since I was 2 years old.. That "AUWWW" is as authentic as it could be..

Back?

when did he lose it?

I know, I have listened to it several times now and I don't hear anything off from the little bit we got.
Not only that but people like Teddy Riley have been working on these tracks.
Do we really think they wold have been working on tracks that aren't Michael's vocals?
These guys wouldn't risk their careers on something dumb like that. They know his voice.

As a reminder for the people who think of the article about the kids and Katharine doubting, Jackie tweeted that he has heard the album and that it is great.
That came straight from him, someone who doesn't have any outside interest, while the other stuff is from tabloids.Maybe that could put your mind at ease. Or maybe the song on Monday might help.

Again this is why I wish that story wasn't out there. If fans are questioning it because of that article how do you think the general public is going to percieve it? More family needs to speak out on this matter to put it to rest hopefully.

In the meantime I'm going to keep playing that little snippet, I swear I can't wait for monday to come!

Unfortunately, YouTube counts every visit from the same IP address as one view, no matter how many times you watch it from the same computer it will only count as one ;)

Then spread the word Michael jackson youtube take over STARTS NOW!!!!!!

I love it, I love it, I love it !!!!!!!!
I can"t wait untill monday.
It was a long time ago when I was this excited !!!!!
Goosebumps all over !
...jesus...

of course it's Michael guys. it's his ah's and aow's

SURE, but the more people sharing, the better :flowers:

Violins remind me of You Rock My World. Which I adore.

Back