Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

I must be the only one who finds the 'Ooowww' sounding rather strange, dare i say almost un-Michael, probably just me. It's incredibly brief, i know...but still.

omg! i was JUST about 2 say that omg! im listening with headphone in and im like hold up...lol but ill wait for the full song 1st

I'm in awe.

For some reason i think i prepared myself to be disappointed....for some stupid reason i expected less than 110%. how very stupid of me.
my goodness. that shook me to my core........

It's actually quite understandable. Personally I was so scared they would make it "modern electro-pop" But my god, the album was definitely put in the right hands.

C'mon everyone. HYPE HYPE
HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!

You guys, his "aow" sounds like a YOUNG Michael, like Destiny-Triumph-Victory Tour young Michael.

Which makes me believe even harder that Michael reached a vocal pinnacle in the years after Invincible (see: the movie This Is It where he isn't even TRYING).

I LOVE how the beat just drops on you. Very much like Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

crap. i feel like he's right here. i'm freaking out right now. i feel so weird right now.
that beat is ridiculous...and there i was worrying about what genre it was. stupid stupid me. it is mj=it is timeless

OMG, I am so excited I can barely breathe!

I love this song, it's so powerful, the beat, the violins, just amazing! The sound is incredible. How am I gonna wait till Monday. It sure is gonna be a long weekend!

You guys, his "aow" sounds like a YOUNG Michael, like Destiny-Triumph-Victory Tour young Michael.

Which makes me believe even harder that Michael reached a vocal pinnacle in the years after Invincible (see: the movie This Is It where he isn't even TRYING).

Thanks for your input, please stop putting a downer on everything and being so negative. Just enjoy what is about to come ffs

I just peed on me, this is amazing!!!!

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it :clapping: :clapping::clapping:

Hasn't happened very often, if ever before that on friday evening you have wished it would be monday already! :lol:

Guys, any idea how to survive until monday???
What to do, what to do???
:scratch:

Will the "Another Day." also appear on the album?

I must be the only one who finds the 'Ooowww' sounding rather strange, dare i say almost un-Michael, probably just me. It's incredibly brief, i know...but still.

lol i thought that the 1st time i heard it hmmm lol

Thanks for your input, please stop putting a downer on everything and being so negative. Just enjoy what is about to come ffs

I thought it was a positive remark. MJ sounds great in TII and he really wasn't trying. I also don't believe he reached his pinnacle then cause he just kept on getting better.

Is that a joke? My post is nothing BUT positive! I'm saying Michael's going to kill it!

OMG MJ is back!!

So cruel just a small snippet! Think of this time last week we didn't even think the album was coming.

This is sooooo Michael and sounds amazing. I think I just deafened myself!! :)

thats MJ for sure!! the sounds all through the audio you can hear MJ, plus the "aow" sounds like Mike.. I think some of you are just thinking to deeply into things and thinking of that one article that mentioned they are using forensic scientists to figure out if its MJ's voice on some of the records..

the "aow sounds simular to the one from GOT THE HOTS at :22 sec.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeX05jx0qZo

not exactly the way he says it but reaches the same vocal strain.. listen :)

I personally think the instrumental is pretty damn cool ahhhhhhh.. At first, first, first lol! I was thinking is this going to be too simular to Tabloide junkie with these news clips?? but I'm 100% happy so far with the audio

For some reason i think i prepared myself to be disappointed....for some stupid reason i expected less than 110%. how very stupid of me.
my goodness. that shook me to my core........

Me too! LoL. :doh: :wild::clapping:

i cant stop listening 2it! maybe its due to the slight abrupt fade out....i love it tho and cant wait 4 the song on monday!

I love his "ah" at 0:29 and 0:38

Sounds great, like a mix of Tabloid Junkie and Escape (the beat reminds me of Escape a lot).

Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

I absolutely LOVED the violins! :violin: :jump:

loved that violin-smiley!!!!

:toofunny:

and I love the violins tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the more I listen to it, the more I like it.

And here in the UK the have fireworks today, so I can hear the song and see the fireworks.... now... that's a great thing.

Thanks so, so much, Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockets-1.gif
Rockets-1.gif
Rockets-1.gif

Stop with the complaining and nagging!
This is michael's voice!
If we the fans don't have trust in him then what all the haters should say???

It's over 2 AM . My heart still beats so fast how can I get some sleep
Ah....

Guys, any idea how to survive until monday???
What to do, what to do???
:scratch:

Well we have 3 days till monday which means roughly 72 hours which translates to 259200 seconds till we get the song. What we do have, however, is a 40 second snippet which we can watch as many times as we want. So what I propose is watch the snippet 6480 times and you'll get the full song! Of course the number would be much less if you slept but LOL who are you kidding?!!

Well it's a suggestion anyway :/

Back