Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

youtube link

[YOUTUBE]FF9f6Hyx0tY[/YOUTUBE]

Guys is this defo not gonna be the first single off the alnum????

I really, really do not understand why they wanted to include "lawsuits" and TII shots in the video...

That new song should have been a new beginning.... not recollecting.... the saddest parts of Mjs life....

OMFG!!! I love the sound of that 10second snippet. This sounds like it could be a great song. Really looking forward to Monday now! Can't believe how much new MJ stuff has been announced this month, the Vision DVD, Circue Du Soleil and now a new album. This is amazing!

^ It was recorded in 2007

Thanks SunsetDriver.

I must be the only one who finds the 'Ooowww' sounding rather strange, dare i say almost un-Michael, probably just me. It's incredibly brief, i know...but still.

He hasn't aowed since History, he just sounds older to me.

DAMN what a beat and melody
oriental style

Staffordshire Bullterrier;3048594 said:
I must be the only one who finds the 'Ooowww' sounding rather strange, dare i say almost un-Michael, probably just me. It's incredibly brief, i know...but still.

I also think it sounded strange. I was waiting for some vocals and when all I got was that Ooowww, I thought it didn't sound like him. Maybe it is just for the teaser, maybe he voice has changed a little, or maybe it will sound more like him as a I hear the full song, idk.

Anyway I am excited for Monday, because this was quite the letdown. I want to hear his voice…

It sounds like Excape....... nah... what about something like Bad Romance?

"The plot begun to destroy Michael Jackson
And what they did find was a series of lies"

:clapping::agree:

While the teaser IS cool, they cleverly put all kidns of media sources and copy and pasted them to make it sound like they talk in favour of Michael, cleverly done. However...where the SHIT was Sony when Michael really needed that kind of support huh?

Ooooooooooooooooo myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hands shaking . Cannot explain. No words....
Wow. Crying ........wow mj..wow
i miss him soo much

He hasn't aowed since History, he just sounds older to me.
It sounds A LOT stronger than any OW he made before. It still sounds MJ to me

I don't know if this was posted, but LNFSG included? Mmm.. interesting.

"Showbiz 411's Roger Friedman reports that four of Michael's 10 or 12 songs will be from those Cascio sessions; the rest are set to be outtakes from Jackson albums, as well as a Paul Anka track called "Love Never Felt So Good."

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/11/05...w-album-michael-to-drop-dec-14/#ixzz14Qgprjrj

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *REPLAYS FOR THE 20th TIME*

I love how it sounds,the beat and the violins,can't stop smiling :violin:

I couldn't get the brightcove video to work,so here's a youtube link if anyone has the same problem : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF9f6Hyx0tY

I'm so excited,bring on Monday! I love you Mike :wub:

For some reason i think i prepared myself to be disappointed....for some stupid reason i expected less than 110%. how very stupid of me.
my goodness. that shook me to my core........

OMG, this is beyond real. Does anybody else have a feeling after listening to these 40-something seconds that this actually might be THE song that he'd record if he was able to come back in order to record one more song, which would describe his time on this planet?

Love the beat, the violins do make an amazing impact, the rhythm sounds incredible.

If the rest of the album sounds this strong then we can get ready for some heavy iconic status and success of this album!

LOVE this - cannot stop listening to it! Getting ready to head into the longest weekend ever...feeling so many emotions right now :cry:

Wow! Just saw the teaser and "Breaking news" sounds great!!! Can't wait until Monday!

Back