Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

I think the estate are a lot cleverer than people give them credit for. I reckon this whole fake vocals story was planted by the estate to get people talking about the album. Michael did this kind of stuff while he was alive, there's nothing like a bit of controversy to launch an album release.

lol, why would Sony use a fake Michael Jackson to go "Aooowwww" when they could have just taken a past recording and put it in? Sorry conspiracy theorists, it's not fake.

OMG! OMG! I'm shivering... Just goosebumps...

The violins... I just effin LOVE it.... I love how the sudden beat hits you like BAM!!!!!! LOLS!

I can't wait......

I LOVE YOU MICHEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody get over to TMZ and vote real. 'Fake' is winning. -_- For some stupid reason.

I want a unanimous result that they are real.

To be fair, I think its meant to sound quite Middle-Eastern (ish). I don't think it sounds cheap at all.

I can't stop listening to it!!!

I'm gonna agree with you too. You know what I thought of after thinking of the "Middle Eastern" aspect? How much it sounded like A.R. Rahman's Liquid Dance from the Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack! The strings are used in the SAME fashion! It actually makes much more sense this way! Plus, I don't doubt for a second that Michael may have been inspired from this movie and Soundtrack.

Thanks so much to all of you loyal MJ fans, for sharing this jurney and this wait. Here we go again. Now we are on our own, but Michael, our Michael, he is forever with us. We know it.

Thanks for the Music, the Love, the Dance and the Emotions, Mike. I love you. Forever.

(and I miss you ... so much.... :weeping:)

I feel the same way.... :cry: I am excited and sad at the same time... It's Michaelmania at the fullest again, for the first time after Invincible and it feels amazing to be in the middle of it all... but then I remember that Michael's not here to enjoy it with us... :weeping:

He is smiling at the crazy us from Heaven, I am sure :)

I think the estate are a lot cleverer than people give them credit for. I reckon this whole fake vocals story was planted by the estate to get people talking about the album. Michael did this kind of stuff while he was alive, there's nothing like a bit of controversy to launch an album release.

If everything is so great with the estate why tell me pls Katherine Jackson is not the one who is supporting this album?

some people want to deprive MJ from everything , his pride , his intellegance and now his talent and his legacy !

if anyone is not happy with the new album , please leave this forum , join TINI and enjoy your conclusions !

i'm sure that this album will be great even before his death all those who worked with him on his new music said the magic was back and the songs are amazing !

Last edited:

Thanks so much to all of you loyal MJ fans, for sharing this jurney and this wait. Here we go again. Now we are on our own, but Michael, our Michael, he is forever with us. We know it.

Thanks for the Music, the Love, the Dance and the Emotions, Mike. I love you. Forever.

(and I miss you ... so much.... :weeping:)

You are not the only one. I miss him so badly too :better:

There's also mention of "numerous unauthorized autobiographies"

Thanks for that one.

Can you hear what's the word I'm missing , when the anchor man says:

''There will be a (..............) about Michael Jackson''

I'm so impressed and excited that I want to scream! Can't wait can't wait!

I love the cover its a masterpeice !! even the name simply "Michael" is great. Good to see sony can get some things right ! I'm seriously going to die waiting for this album, I wish I hadn't seen the teaser now, I want more now !!! has monday ever felt so far away ! :lol:

An extended for our pleasure

anyone got this as a ringtone file yet???? if so can someone send me the file? thanks hahaha

I just can't get over the violin... It's that GOOD! LMAO!

its jaafar's twitter background so I think the family is aware and approves. At least the kids. :)

So, so far, Jackie and Jaafar have shown support.
Everyone else is silent.
We have media reports that Katherine, Prince and Paris don't think it is his voice on some of the songs.

I'm gonna agree with you too. You know what I thought of after thinking of the "Middle Eastern" aspect? How much it sounded like A.R. Rahman's Liquid Dance from the Slumdog Millionaire Soundtrack! The strings are used in the SAME fashion! It actually makes much more sense this way! Plus, I don't doubt for a second that Michael may have been inspired from this movie and Soundtrack.

Could he also be inspired from his visits to bahrain? Sounds plausible..

i hate too see how some people around here especulate about little stupid sounds or aowww`s and stuff like that... just wait for the release of the album and then you can talk... i know thats part of the exitement and that you want to talk, but dont write things saying that its un-Michael and stuff like that... wait to hear and then talk...

If everything is so great with the estate why tell me pls Katherine Jackson is not the one who is supporting this album?

How do you know what's really going on? None of us know what Katherine really thinks.

Unless you believe everything you read on TMZ.

You have heard that from TMZ. Not Katherine herself.

.......EXACTLY...that's why this isn't bothering me one bit...he's got one of the most distinct voices in the world...I think even non fans will be able to distinguish if it's his voice or not...

...total publicity stunt in my opinion...

http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/

I've managed to rip the audio.

http://www.multiupload.com/EY89D8NDRO[/QUOTE]

This, my children, is a phenomena that is known as:
angel3l.gif
"Manna from Heaven"
angel3r.gif

Thanks for that one.

Can you hear what's the word I'm missing , when the anchor man says:

''There will be a (..............) about Michael Jackson''

"There will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson"

.......EXACTLY...that's why this isn't bothering me one bit...he's got one of the most distinct voices in the world...I think even non fans will be able to distinguish if it's his voice or not...

...total publicity stunt in my opinion...
Yup same here. I'm not bothered by it one bit.

oh i really cany wait to see how another day is done now, god this album could be a right classic, i love tht wee snippet, i hope there is 12 tracks, wonder what the will i am tracks will be like now

Let's make #BreakingNews and #Michael trending on twitter!

Whoever has a twitter account, please adds #BreakingNews and #Michael to their tweets!

:clapping:

Back