Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

holy crap you guys gotta listen to this with headphones. The beat sounds amazing!!!!

Leave it up to Michael Jackson to make a MONDAY a good day! Even Garfield couldn't say a bad word about this one!

ONLY MJ! :D

I think it sound pretty nice but I think it really sound great when we hear the whole song. It kind of reminds me of Xscape or Escape.

BTW, why on the COVER there are no HIStory era shots????

Why SONY do ignore that hugely successful era?????

am i they only one who is not quit sure if its michael?

i start a thread but its closed i dont now why because there is said is the news line
to discuss and now i cant discuss... so im not sure where i can put my heart out and fans will read it and think of there on with me. sony wants to sell. katherine and fam sais its not michael. they are fam. do we not own them to believe them or at least be critical?

dont get me wrong i cant wait until monday its just important if the fans believe anythink... well then there is a huge problem not?

for those who can't see :p

To anyone who doesn't like what they hear i urge you to listen to it in HQ with ear phones. Seriously. The beat is effing incredible! i love it!!

i start a thread but its closed i dont now why because there is said is the news line
to discuss and now i cant discuss... so im not sure where i can put my heart out and fans will read it and think of there on with me. sony wants to sell. katherine and fam sais its not michael. they are fam. do we not own them to believe them or at least be critical?

dont get me wrong i cant wait until monday its just important if the fans believe anythink... well then there is a huge problem not?

Wrong. TMZ along with those other pathetic fools CLAIM Katherine doesn't support this album and neither do the kids, we have NOT heard this from themselves though. Also,....if Katherine doesn't approve of this, how can the cd even come out? Don't they need the approval from the Jackson family?

BTW, why on the COVER there are no HIStory era shots????

Why SONY do ignore that hugely successful era?????

No Invincible and no HIStory shots. This cover sucks imo.

If everything is so great with the estate why tell me pls Katherine Jackson is not the one who is supporting this album?

Has katherine released a statement saying she's not supporting the album
all we know is from the tabloids and why should we believe the tabloids.

The cover goes to the back. That is where you will find post Dangerous era stuff.

maybe it didnt fit all to the cover :) he has.had a huge amount of time of succeses. but yeah it is strange. i liked history maybe the most

jaw-droppingsmiley.gif
OMG!!!!!!
jaw-droppingsmiley.gif

ExcitedRachel.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im pure syked for mondayyyyyyyyyyy!!

That wee snippet is amazing...i was dancing/crying to it!!
omg!!! sounds pure class!!!

like many have said this might not be the FULL COVER... and i dont know why im in shock that some of you are picking apart the song. its what you do lol your never going to be happy with anything we get so why discuss it?

Apparently there are 90's onwards pics on the back :), like one continuous picture :)

maybe so, but tmz is only a news think which tryes to stay updatet and they are pretty guick with all the court news. and then we believe so why ist we dont believe tmz right now?

Katherine and the family have said no such thing. TMZ have said it.

Until I see this coming from Katherine's mouth, or she makes an official statement through her lawyers like she has in the past I will not believe TMZ.

MJ fans should know not to believe everything they read.

And by the way, Jaafar, (MJ's nephew, Jermaine's son, resident of Hayvenhurst with Katherine, his siblings, and Michael's children) has the album cover as his Twitter background - www.twitter.com/jaafarjjackson

Has katherine released a statement saying she's not supporting the album
all we know is from the tabloids and why should we believe the tabloids.

Coroner report was released by TMZ too one day and everybody believes it no problem.

According to the artist it continues all the way to the TII era.

im not picking on the song im just being critical.. like we are on his death, then its right? and now i cant ask questions? there onlye questions no statements...

there is a differents.. michael always believed in questions, so im not being hard on the song...

Sorry what's good about the clip again?
Glad it's not the first single to be honest, don't wanna hear that theme of song, it sounds dated hardout & copy/paste aow. Next

Coroner report was released by TMZ too one day and everybody believes it no problem.

they had the original documents something that we can see and read, that's why we believed it.

Let them show us a video and/or audio of Katherine saying this and then we'll believe this one too.

Go to Roger Friedman's page even He says that TMZ picked the story up from him.

It was released by the coroner's office.

TMZ is a tabloid/gossip site and should be treated as such. Most of what they report is twisted or simply not true.

Back