Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only

Surely he must have mentioned titles he had considered to someone, and surely there were songs he had made already which he had told people he might put on an album.

Patience...patience...

We'll get it when we get it...whether it'd be in November or March. I honestly don't care anymore when we get it. We know it's coming and that's all that matters.

Yeah, I've got bored of caring about the release date now, lol. If another major music project ends up not being ready for another five years, I'll happily keep enoying his back-catalogue until then, lol.

i did. did you ever see me post a post that suggests that i was ungrateful for what MJ has provided us?:)

i already said, we said basically the same thing, and i said we agree.

i don't know why i get the feeling that i'm being seen as reading too much into the idea that there is a confluence between being grateful for MJ's hard work, his impressive stats, his success, no need for promotion, and these 5000 pages, despite no info.

Sorry, I was so far behind, and that is why I posted that. I've since seen your post, and I realize that we're on the same page. :flowers:

This week's Time Magazine mentioned the new album in the "arts fall preview" section in an article titled "Coming . . . soon?" It ranks the likelihood that we'll see "these long in progress albums in the next few months." it put MJ's CD at like a 6.5 on the likelihood scale, with 1 being least likely and 10 being most likely. i'm sure it's just speculation, and they know as much as we do but thought it was worth mentioning. here's a link to the online version:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2016836_2016871_2016960,00.html

At least they are talking about it.

This week's Time Magazine mentioned the new album in the "arts fall preview" section in an article titled "Coming . . . soon?" It ranks the likelihood that we'll see "these long in progress albums in the next few months." it put MJ's CD at like a 6.5 on the likelihood scale, with 1 being least likely and 10 being most likely. i'm sure it's just speculation, and they know as much as we do but thought it was worth mentioning. here's a link to the online version:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2016836_2016871_2016960,00.html

T4P!

-Dal

only se7en weeks till november.....!!
fingers and toes crossed... :D

we fans have been waiting for a brand new MJ album since 2003 04-05-06-07-08-09-10...ha

So? I would say it's worth to wait.. And it's not new. For example it took from G'n'R around 17 years to release new material.. Life aint always so easy and sometimes it even comes to an end. I don't understand why fans think like it's kinda easier to release a new album now..

This is getting boring, lol.

Call me when something new happens.

I can't help it, but to think that, this is it, this time around this thread has become true art of madness. Every time when we wanna be startin' somethin' regarding the new album, someone in the dark, just like a speed demon lurks and jumps out to threaten us with tabloid junkie articles. Can you feel it too? Too bad for them, but we're not scared of ghosts, are we? Is it scary? No. Maybe it is a thriller until the new album comes out, but it certainly isn't scary or dangerous, because we know that if someone asks us : "will you be there the day the album comes out?". We'll say: "we've had enough!" and each one of us will come together and will say: "I'll be there that day, because like every Michael's fan, and like Michael himself, we'll all say in one voice -don't stop till you get enough-! That's what resides in our human nature as Michael's fans. You get it?"

I can't help it, but to think that, this is it, this time around this thread has become true art of madness. Every time when we wanna be startin' somethin' regarding the new album, someone in the dark, just like a speed demon lurks and jumps out to threaten us with tabloid junkie articles. Can you feel it too? Too bad for them, but we're not scared of ghosts, are we? Is it scary? No. Maybe it is a thriller until the new album comes out, but it certainly isn't scary or dangerous, because we know that if someone asks us : "will you be there the day the album comes out?". We'll say: "we've had enough!" and each one of us will come together and will say: "I'll be there that day, because like every Michael's fan, and like Michael himself, we'll all say in one voice -don't stop till you get enough-! That's what resides in our human nature as Michael's fans. You get it?"

Very Good :D

I gotta an idea. For those who are frustrated not to have anything to say or to read about the new album concretely, I am going to create a new game thread in Michael Jackson Discussion forum where we could express ourselves until the album comes out. Here is the principle: I'll launch a discussion and all the replies that follow must contain more or less at least one Michael's title per sentence that you will write in bold. What da ya thank? Let's see who's bad!

Here's the link, everyone is welcome, and the topic doesn't have to be necessarily about the new album:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2976578#post2976578

Last edited:

nice lol.
I'm getting bored too, I come to the thread with the hope that something new would come up, but nothing :(

Ain't this new? This sure seems like the full thing...i haven't heard this version of Another Day.

[youtube]TrjitW-IQS8[/youtube]

1000000% fake :( Same lyrics and sounds over and over :(

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah, cause i heard some news things. I hope the full song ain't like this though, the lyrics are way too short, the chorus rolls in waaaay too soon.

After months and months of serious scientific and objective research and logic I have finally found out the main source behind the new album project. Despite some vehement critics who have tried to convince me that my posts were inaccurate and unnecessary regarding the new album, I am willing to share my results only with those who are reading this post.

It all started with a Bruce Lee film. I asked myself if Bruce Lee were alive, would he still make good films.

Still! That was the key and hidden symbolic word generally related to water (as opposed to sparkling)! And as you already may have guessed it, Michael sings "water" in This is it documentary! Are you following me? No? It's crystal clear!

Exactly! In the word clear, you can find EAR!!! And, apart from earwax, what do you find in the ear? Headphones! The headphones are connected to MP3 player which casts music!

Now you probably wonder what this has to do with the sources? Well, it's Chuck Norris! Here are some undeniable facts:

Well, as you all know that Chuck Norris uses Robocop as a MP3 player, you probably also know that Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, because it is he who decides what time it is.

Also, Chuck Norris doesn't need a compass either because it is he who decides where he is.

Chuck Norris is the only man who can rewind a dvd! Not only that, Chuck Norris can 'googole' google, and the result would be... Chuck Norris!

This man, Chuck Norris also once fell down and missed the ground!

Now, Chuck Norris played soccer and he won. He was the referee!

For heaven's sake, Chuck Norris has a Myspace account ...on Facebook!

Now back to my theory. Indeed, it was Chuck Norris who starred in the Bruce Lee movie. So all the dots are connected. Indeed, the new albums comes out soon. Ask Chuck Norris... if you dare.

You can write him at:
gmail@chucknorris.com

Last edited:

Ah, BUMPER SNIPPET, I really appreciate your research man, but smoking too much marijuana isn't very good for you. You should try smoking a bit less, aight?

You do realise this is my Sifu your making jokes with here! Sometimes i think you go a little way off the line for me. What on earth has any of this got to do with new album discussion?

I think that the actual announcements have already been made, with regard to whats on the way, from the vibe article, rolling stone, and various other media reporting on it, however i think that come end of this month we may hear of the new single and some of the album details maybe as lots of people have said , this is it was premiered at the VMAS maybe we may get some word tomorrow.

Im just glad we have lots of moere of Michael to come, i just watched some of the home movies on Sky and it is so sad to see how Michael was before the trial and how much it must of truely hurt him to give up neverland!

I am also glad that there is only 10 tracks first as i want to hear more Michael for years to come.

Miss you Michael.

Terry

For those of us who would rather discuss serious things, how about we talk about the reason for the probable postponement of the album?

QUOTE]

What probable postponement or delay of the album? All I have heard "officially" and unofficially is that it will be released in November 2010. Norhing more nothing less.

If in your mind there is such a thing,( delay, postponement) then it is pure speculation and rumor and as we all know, rumor and speculation can be a very dangerous thing.

Let's try to exercise some positivity around here. We "officially" know from the estate that it will be:

1, released in Nov.,
2, have 10 songs,
3, songs will be recent material
4, it will flow,
5, Will include songs by Riley, Jerkins, Kravitz and will.iam and solo(s) by MJ
6. From twitter- riley and Kravitz are working on the songs.

That's it. Everything else is pure speculation.

Nobody "really" knows the true nitty gritty behind the scenes, not even Smooth's source I imagine - not Friedman- not anybody. I am sure this project is very secretive as it should be.

If there is an "actual" postponement, then we will hear it "officially" by the estate and/or Sony.

So for now, I'll just wait for a November release. :yes:

^ Also it may be possible that if the estate/Sony use recent songs that Michael had planned to put on next album he was going to release himself, then were getting more of an official unreleased album based a lot on how Michael himself wanted us to hear it..So the potential of this album being an album being structured mostly by Michael has merit IMO. I guess we just gotta wait and see what they do

Could very well be true. Michael was working on a new album after all. Many of the songs he had recorded recently , he may very well have wanted on his new album.

Guys could you all just calm down and stop this ridicoulus "OMG the album is delayed oh no wait it was probably even cancelled and we will NEVER GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!:no::no::no::no::no:" I'm really sick of it, the album wasn't even announced and I believe it won't be 'till the end of the month or even October! Do you really think they would announce an album 2 months before it's release?!
Nobody would do that people would forget about it too quick. So just stop being panic, just because nothing was announced yet, the album will come in November I'm sure about that;)
:agree:
I agree!

LOL- COOL!

Anticipation, anticipation. November can't be here soon enough.

Back