Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Somebody on the chat confirmed the release date is 6th December (7th in Europe) and title is 'Immortal'. 'The Future' was considered for a title.
14 songs were considered but not all will be on the album.
The cover art is spectacular - "truely a work of art". From that hint I suspect the cover may be a painting. He has seen the artwork.

Apparently we have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet.
we will see more about the making of immortal in a few weeks.

I got the impression the estate still hasn't given the final go ahead for the announcement.

He has logged off now.

Last edited:
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I want to get into the chat!!! Sent PM to Gaz, but he doesn't reply :(

Somebody on the chat confirmed the release date is 6th December (7th in Europe) and title is 'Immortal'. 'The Future' was considered for a title.
14 titles were considered but not all will be on the album.
The cover art is spectacular - truely a work of art. He has seen the artwork.
We have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet.

Somebody.....being? Cause lets be real for a minute, anyone can claim ANYTHING, and i'm quite tired of that, sorry.

The cover art is spectacular - truely a work of art. He has seen the artwork.
We have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet.

I got the impression the estate still hasn't given the final go ahead for the announcement.

He has logged off now.

:wild::clapping::punk:

Sounds great.

We have not heard all the final news on Vision yet because it will include the video to the new single.

Is this somebody a reliable person? I just wanna know that, before i even start to be happy and enthusiastic and alll that.

I think this person is legit. Gaz did suggest people go into chat earlier, and I think that visitor was why.
I haven't made this up. It was all in the chat and several other members could back me up.

We have not heard all the final news on Vision yet because it will include the video to the new single.

WOW that would be awesome!!

Didn't even think of that. Would be great.

The cover art is spectacular - "truely a work of art". From that hint I suspect the cover may be a painting. He has seen the artwork.

Apparently we have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet.

He has logged off now.

Saturday or Sunday? :ermm:
That would be really really really really unusual...

Yeah it makes sense to make an announcement on the first Monday after everything is finalized.

Saturday or Sunday? :ermm:
That would be really really really really unusual...

What are you talking about??

the 6th is a monday and the 7th is a tuesday! - normal days to release albums.

I think this person is legit. Gaz did suggest people go into chat earlier, and I think that visitor was why.
I haven't made this up. It was all in the chat and several other members could back me up.

I believe you, in the sense that you saw this person. I just have my doubts about the person him/herself though. Anyone can go into the chat and claim things. I'ma await all this.

No offense to any of the posters that have been giving us updates so far, but I think i'll just wait for an official report that there will be an announcement now. There is allways going to be doubt until we hear something official.

I knew this was going to happe, you guys should just wait till something official comes up to get your hopes up.

I agree with you. This morning, when I saw 5 pages of updates overnight. I thought an official announcement is made. I thought how could I miss it?

No offense to the informers' posts. I personally enjoy reading the "updates", but I also tell myself not to get my hopes up until hearing official words. I kinda build my defense mechanism. I don't want to be let down and have hard feeling, so I don't trust unofficial words. They are fun to read, but shouldn't be taken too seriously.

I guess it's going to hurt your feeling if you stay up all night and check new updates every three minutes and find out it's a false alarm.

I received emails from michaeljackson.com on the DVD boxed set and Cirque show the moment the announcements went public. We'll get an email from mj.com when an announcement is finally released.

120 viewers and rising...

i'm sooooooo physically and mj-emotionally tired. man this wears u out...gonna go to sleep now.will b back on this rollercoaster of ups and downs asap in the morning. please let it b good news tomorrow.....hav fun my mj-fanatics!!! hope u hear the good news soon....
no prizes for guessing what i'll b dreaming about tonight.... :(

Well IF Immortal is the title, I think that's the first MJ album that the title was NOT a song on the album.

Immortal is a good title. Personally, I like The Future better.

Hess;3045762 said:
What are you talking about??

the 6th is a monday and the 7th is a tuesday! - normal days to release albums.

:lol: Hess… OFF TOPIC(Sorry) but I just watched the YT vids (signiture) and realized that all are Billie Jean… :lol: I'm guessing thats your fevorite song? :D

I really liked it… great job… :D

Back to TOPIC! I think next week would be a reasonable choice for announcement since most announcements come at the begining of the week. and since its Thursday, I dont think it'll work…HOWEVER, Michael is always doing things in a different level so who knows, Maybe today or Tomorrow is the day… :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I've got a password, but I can't see anything on chat :scratch:

I'm sorry but there was a plan about having Oprah on the new album cover?

I have so much work to do, but can't stay away from the board! If I get fired, how will I afford all this MJ stuff?!

ahhhhhh!

what? I don't believe that story :lol:

But anyway this is a good time to thank God she's not on the cover :praying:

"Oprah said she’d appear on the cover — along with dozens of other people who were influential in Michael’s life"

What the hell? If not only Michael will be appearing on the album cover, I will **** myself.

Having an album cover with people who supposedly inspired MJ would be just plain stupid. Hope that's not going to be the case.

DJ Spins the sounds;3045790 said:
If this source is true about the artwork cover, it must be the discussion we had of famous portraits or people in Michael's career ie like Sargent Peppers Album, plus there's story on the web today refers OPRAH Winfrey refusing to appear on the cover of Michael Jackson’s new album — because she wasn’t getting paid!

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/2...to-appear-on-michael-jackson-album-cover.html

WTF?!?! I don't believe this! lol sounds like a bad joke.
I'm so sick to hear about Oprah! really! go away.....

the source for that news is National Enquirer - a joke of a tabloid in USA. Don't take it seriously. It's known to make up stories.

Back