Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Both http://www.michaeljackson.com and http://www.legacyrecordings.com/ are hugely promoting cirque du soleil's 'MJ immortal world tour'. MJ.com has been even updated with its graphics.
Wondering if it has something to do with the title of the new album.
I don't see changing the graphic of the official website and then change it again after 1-2 days when the new album supposedly will be announced (today? tomorrow?).
Also 'MJ Immortal world tour' will feature songs from the new album.
Let's wait and see. :scratch:

In my opinion, this is leading to suggest that the album is called Immortal, and the Cirque De Soleil show is the 'World Tour' supporting it, just as there was the 'Bad' and 'Dangerous' tours etc. Like you said, I can't see them changing the website to something new only after 2 days of having the Cirque stuff up - putting 2 and 2 together here guys, we'll just have to wait for the answer...

EDIT: Anybody else seen the image on the Legacy website? It's the image Cirque are using; the one with MJ's arms in the air - the album cover perhaps?

Also, why is the UK MJ.com written in a mixture of Chinese/Japanese/Korean and German?

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I can't believe it!!!! I hope this will be true!!

EDIT: Anybody else seen the image on the Legacy website? It's the image Cirque are using; the one with MJ's arms in the air - the album cover perhaps?

Hope not. It's just a Dangerous era pic harshly edited. It needs to be a 2003-2009 picture.

Hope not. It's just a Dangerous era pic harshly edited. It needs to be a 2003-2009 picture.

Yeah, I'd prefer a more up-to-date picture; make it really feel like a 'new' album. Just a thought though...

ELE, SMOOTH, DAMIEN or MKGENIE - PLEASE WE ARE DYING HERE !! :lol:

Any news? Pleeeaaaasee ?? :lol:

I don't like the artwork to the Immortal Tour Shows. It doesn't even look like MJ at all. Now THAT looks fake. Hope that's not the cover to the album.

smooth_criminal05, eleonora... any updates?? what are your sources have to say about announcement??

Come on!! My iPhone only has 59% battery left! :p

I don't like the artwork to the Immortal Tour Shows. It doesn't even look like MJ at all. Now THAT looks fake. Hope that's not the cover to the album.

I can't see it being called Immortal, works for a name of a global touring show but not an album, plus it needs to be current, the show graphics are quite 'circus' like and the show is all about Michael's 'greatest hits' legacy etc.

Hope the album is something more modern ie The Future

Just so you all know, the Sony email came through at about 3.30pm Australian time, which is when I posted it. Right now its 11.20pm and there is no chance I will have any updates for at least 12 more hours, so if you want info it will have to come from one of the others :)

I think they should use a picture from the Lumino Vogue photoshoot, or if they have some never seen before pictures of Michael from recent years then maybe use one of them.

The MJ in the immortal world tour poster looks more like a badly drawn picture of a Dangerous era MJ rather than a photoshoped picture. I don't know why they made it look like that unless that's the look they wanted - a 'hand drawn' picure. I'm sure most people will assume it's a drawing instead of a photo.

EDIT 103 viewers on this thread and rising...

Thanks for the update Damien. Fingers crossed for an announcement in the next few hours....

I like that artwork though, looks really cool.....

OMG! I'll be out of the office ALL day today, with NO computer access!! I hope we get something soon!!

109 viewers on this thread and rising :D

I like that artwork though, looks really cool.....

It does look cool. Too bad that's not really MJ on it but a drawing! In reference to the album, I am hoping for The Future and a more current picture of MJ, not of a drawing.

HEEEEEEEEEEEE - HEEEEEEEEEEE. I can feel it!!! :D

I didn't know if I was ready for the new album, but now I think that I am. I know it won't be the same. I know I will cry my eyes out. But still I am ready. Bring it on, the Estate!!

I've never pressed the F5 butom so many times in just 1 hour before. :lol:

Would entering the chat prevent the forum breaking down later?

OMG!!
I have to go to my Uni classes now.... just now!!!!!!!!
I'm taking my laptop with me and try to get on this.
Hope it works.
agggggggggggggggg
so many months waiting and it has to be just today
:angry:

I'd like the album cover be something like Dangerous, more of an art than just a picture.

Someone within chat is saying that the album is called "IMMORTAL" and its safe for them to say it because the announcement is coming in a couple of hours. I don't know who this Robo person is but thats what the chat is saying at the bottom tab of this forum.

I'd like the album cover be something like Dangerous, more of an art than just a picture.

I hope it's something like that too.

smooth_criminal05, eleonora... any updates?? what are your sources have to say about announcement??

nothing right now... i don't know what Sony China or Australia are saying or referring to... just a little bit worried that VISION(DVD) could be postponed...
no one here know the price of this boxset, not Sony, not the shops who didn't receive from them preorder lists for November releases ... so, I know the original plan was to put the album first and then the dvd, I'll not surprised at all if VISION will be postponed. *Just my opinion*. If I'll have authorization to tell something, I'll do it.

Ele74

What is Teddy Riley official twitter page? Please..

Back