Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

When and where did damien and mkgenie say it's today?

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Stop it you guys!!!!! You lot whipped me up into a frenzy over Jackie Jackson's Twitter page yesterday and look how that turned out.... ;)

I can't take another disappointment like that....

I'm sitting at the college lab and i can't leave! REFRESHING AS HELL!!

Thank you damien and mkgenie!

Very *tearful* right now..

I'm at work but I can not focus on anything... *refreshing*... *refreshing*... *refeshing*

I'm about to go to work on a 24hr shift.

I hope my colleagues don't walk in on me surfing MJ boards....

Is it refreshing?;)

aww. i love us fans when we're all happy and excited like this... really need to be with people who love mj right now. i feel like doing the whole 'cry' video clip thing with the holding hands n stuff. that, plus some jumping up and down and pant wetting.
:)

OMG I just came home and :bugeyed:bugeyed :woohoo::woohoo:

Everyone got Kermit at the ready???

Its still only very early in the US, NYC 8.08am and LA 5.08am, we won't get anything until later this evening in UK...if we hear anything,

Damien and MKGenie who are on the opposite side of the world where its late evening ie 11.08pm, so they have had there day, which means its all looking promising.

Hopefully the announcement will be tweeted, so I'll get it sent straight to my phone :)

Isn't this all exciting?! :D

Waiting:

Kermit-the-frog.jpg

:wild: what'd I miss?! :wild: :wild::D

I really wish I could get excited with you guys, and I dont want to put a damper on things. But I want to wait for an official report that there will be an announcement, then for sure I will join in with you all XD

OMG
after what happened yesterday I don't think I can survive another "kermit" day.

:bugeyed:angel::fortuneteller::tease::wild::mello::timer:

Smooth? Shamoooon-e!!!

I am excited, Now time for some coffee and breakfast as I wait for the announcement. I know it's coming, Can you feel it? HEHE!

Can someone plz "direct message" me any new updates on twitter? @LuvEmjay

It's 03:40 afternoon here in Kuwait / middle east ..

Wooohoo :D

I just hope we wont get disappointed *again*, so I'm trying not to get excited too much (that's a bit hard though lol)
Come on, we want an official announcement NOW! ;)

Both http://www.michaeljackson.com and http://www.legacyrecordings.com/ are hugely promoting cirque du soleil's 'MJ immortal world tour'. MJ.com has been even updated with its graphics.
Wondering if it has something to do with the title of the new album.
I don't see changing the graphic of the official website and then change it again after 1-2 days when the new album supposedly will be announced (today? tomorrow?).
Also 'MJ Immortal world tour' will feature songs from the new album.
Let's wait and see. :scratch:

I wonder if the album will be called "Michael Jackson - Immortal"

I would bet my house right now that the album will be called Immortal. Which I like, its strong.

Almost 9:00 AM here in NY. Usually we get announcements around 11 AM. So probably 2 hours or so to go...

Back