Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Thanks to everyone in this thread for all the insider tidbits. It's much appreciated. ;)

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Gah, I don't wanna go to sleep now! It's like Christmas Eve! Haha. I have my first day of training for a new job at 3:00 tomorrow (11.5 hrs from now) so I really hope it's announced in the morning, otherwise I will be a wreck!

Sorry. Deleted.

Last edited:
billyworld99;3043462 said:
Experts confirm Michael’s voice on new album, release date to be set

Many rumors have been going over the internet in the recent weeks about the upcoming new Michael Jackson album. It was said that Michael’s family did not believe it was Michael’s voice on some of the tracks. Some people going as far as calling the forthcoming album a fraud. Because no part of this news was confirmed by any party Legendary MJ decided not to publish on this subject. Now a reliable statement has been made by the MJ Estate lawyer.

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the MJ Estate, has told TMZ he had experts (Sony called in forensic audiologists) listen to the tracks and all of the experts concluded it’s Michael’s voice on all the tracks.

Bob Stringer, chairman of Sony Music’s Columbia Epic Group, who is overseeing the King of Pop’s legacy, is believed to have been hugely impressed by the quality of material when he first heard the tracks. The reason the album has yet to be given a release date is because Sony is trying to track down all the musicians and collaborators who need crediting. The music giant needs to avoid the kind of litigation that marked Michael Jackson’s final years.

Sources say the melodies and hooks on the songs are strong and show a maturity in Michael, who was nervous about letting the world hear his work and worried that unfinished tracks would leak. Michael left vocal ideas as voicemail messages to trusted associates who would piece the tracks together.

Sony is set on getting the record out for Christmas.

http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=1987

IF it's really true, then Michael's family should be ashamed (the ones who started saying it wasn't Michael). Of course it's him! Now there's proof it is. They are trying to sabotage Michael's own music, and I can't understand or believe that. :doh:

today is tomorrow. tomorrow is today. lol.

OMG I'm going crazy!!
Thanks for the News Damien & Genie!!

Michaelmania is about to Start!!:)

A New Era's about to begin... ;)

I do NOT want to go to sleep. lol

I do NOT want to go to sleep. lol

I keep taking 10 second study breaks to refresh this thread every 5 minutes! Haha.

at me it's already tomorrow lol :D.waiting for the good news :)

Hmmmm so I wonder when I get home from work an announcement will be made? Hmmmmm........

@Gaz: What are your thoughts on this? Have the MJ Estate mentioned it to you yet?

I hope it finally happens!

After yesterdays Jackie Jackson-related fiasco I think I'll try not to get my hopes up.

If MK Genie says and Damien its coming! Haha I had to check one last time before giving this thread a bit of space ! Tahnk God i did!! Its here!!!!

Dec or late Nove release i reckon!!

Terry

I came up with a interesting idea for promotion, in the UK x factor is one of the highest watched programmes. What if they premiered mjs new video/single on the programme... millions would see it!

I have class in 5 hours but I can't sleep because I'm too excited...

OMG, thanks MKGenie and Damien!!!

Jackie Jackson is indeed involved in Michael's new album and even in Cirque du Soleil's MJ Immortal tour.

From official press release of Jackie's new single:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-single-we-know-whats-going-on-106640833.html

[...]

Jackie is actively involved in keeping his brother's musical and humanitarian legacies alive through various endeavors, which include the upcoming posthumous Michael Jackson album and the highly-anticipated Michael Jackson/Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas.

my heart is pumping so fast it literally hurts lol ...i might not survive 2even read the news

OMG, I can't wait :listeningtomusic: is coming

What time can we expect the announcement?

I can't wait to see/hear the anouncement! I wonder what the album will be called.
I'm so excited for the new music.

dear adrenaline..
so we meet again...

the magic of michael jackson is got my nervous foot tap tap tapping....!!!
thanks mkgenie and damien
hold on..where's gaz. he sed he'd say if anything was coming....is this another false alarm??? please say no someone!

Im so excited I cant sleep _ Please please :angel:
I hope they announce Today :timer:

Michael,

You are missed...but We will work hard to protect your legacy.

This will be my 4th realtime MJ era....Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible....and XXXXXXX

May God bless MJ's soul & his beloved kids.

I am ready....

Back