Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Exciting stuff.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

So in other words, I'll know there was an announcement if I come back to the board later and it says
"server is too busy - try again later" :hysterical: :wild:

P.S. On a totally weird tangent, if it is called "Immortal" or other "I"-word title (probably not, but who knows), I'm gonna freak for a second time cuz... below is a dream I posted on May 1, 2009:
I had another dream that it was some months from now (or maybe next year, who knows) and a new album was out. It was very well received and the reviews were pretty unanimously positive. The public loved Michael again (well, mostly, you know) and all was right with the world. The album's title, though, was one word that began with an "I" and I thought this was so dumb because it kept getting confused with "Invincible"...

:lmao: ^

So in other words, I'll know there was an announcement if I come back to the board later and it says
"server is too busy - try again later" :hysterical: :wild:

P.S. On a totally weird tangent, if it is called "Immortal" or other "I"-word title (probably not, but who knows), I'm gonna freak for a second time cuz... below is a dream I posted on May 1, 2009:

OMG.... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

crap. is it still night in america?????? also what time of the day is a time to make an announcemetn. does anyone know what time the cirque announcement was made?

crap. is it still night in america?????? also what time of the day is a time to make an announcemetn. does anyone know what time the cirque announcement was made?
It's only 3am right now on the West Coast. Sucks, huh? :rofl:

It would make perfect sense, from a marketing point of view, to name the album "Immortal" - to coincide with the new tour. Personally, I think it's a brilliant name, so I hope that's what's been decided.

I really hope this is the day. I'm at work, but can't do anything reasonable. I'm just checking this site every five minutes for updates:timer: Thanks to mkgenie and Damien for the information :D

I would agree 'Immortal' would be a good idea if the album and tour coincided, but the tour doesn't even start until the end of next year, by which time the album will have faded from peoples minds. Also, I think the title 'Immortal' as a bit too arrogant and kinda redundant since MJ died last year. Bob Marley's 'Legend' was a better title IMO, and it could have been good for MJ too.

I wouldn't expect an announcement for another 4 or 5 hours yet. The other recent announcements (DVD and Cirque show) came mid afternoon UK time.

Mkgenie… THANKYOU!!! I just woke up and saw the thread has gone 2 pages…

This is almost the same kinda feeling that I had when they said that Michael was going to London to Announce "Something"… But at that time we had Michael… :) I WILL WAIT For as long as it takes… :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hi, I am fan of Michael Jackson since 2004. I've been waiting for the release of this album since the first announcement of it in the spring of 2006, when Michael Jackson signed a contract with 2Seas Records. Since then there have been days where it has not visited the Spanish forum MJHideout hoping to find a statement like that today we could have.

Both Damien and to ask more MKGenie extension contributions. We are all eager to know what lies ahead, and you two you seem to be closer to it.

I hope that today we celebrate the beginning of a new era.

MKGenie I love you
icon10.gif

4:07 am over heaaaaaaaar....lol i have class at 12....but im out at 1:15...student union will become a riot if we get an announcement 2day

In Spain it is 12 AM, and since I'm an unemployed nurse I have all day to be glued to the PC.

2010> = Michael Jackson Overload = Awesomeness!!! The Experience (Game), Vision (DVD), IMMoRTAL WORLD TOUR (performance) & NEW ALBUM (CD)!! :D We've only been waiting a decade for something like this. Unfortunately the man isnt here to see it. Michael Jackson, The IMMoRTAL King Of Pop!!!

4:07 am over heaaaaaaaar....lol i have class at 12....but im out at 1:15...student union will become a riot if we get an announcement 2day

lol. thats comittment. why does this hav to b so close to exams!!! not getting much work done here!
geee. we must really love that man...

Guys I should say that when the announcement does come, please don't try to be the first to post it. It will be in this thread as soon as it possibly can be, so a lot of people quickly posting the same thing will only add to the burden the servers will no doubt go through.

It's coming ;)

anyone else sat there refreshing this page? lol

2010> = Michael Jackson Overload = Awesomeness!!! The Experience (Game), Vision (DVD), IMMoRTAL WORLD TOUR (performance) & NEW ALBUM (CD)!! :D We've only been waiting a decade for something like this. Unfortunately the man isnt here to see it. Michael Jackson, The IMMoRTAL King Of Pop!!!

LOVE it. Perfect.

If they announce it today I expect an early December release

So what is supposed to happen today? I obviously missed something.

the announcement
icon12.gif

T.h.e. A.n.n.o.u.n.c.e.m.e.n.t!!!*shivering**peeing in his pants*

It's been a while since my last comment on the forum. Got a bit tired of the growing silence involving 'the new album'. I pray the moment for new great Michael music has finally come after all this waiting... Can't wait for a title / release date / album art / tracklist! Hopefully will easy the pain of his loss a bit.

My source in SONY MUSIC CHINA has received an urgent call

The press release of the new album may come in 24 hours.

:wild::wild::clapping::clapping::punk::punk: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. THANKS !

I'll be here all day refreshing every 3 minutes. Same goes for Michaeljackson.com - but a little werid they changed the look for the site yesterday, but they will have to change it to focus on the album. It should be first priority.

Haha get ready for MJJC meltdown part 2 - the second meltdown in two days LOL!

I can feel MichaelMania coming.

Yep also confirmed by my guy in Australian Sony. He has the artwork. He said the announcement is hoped for today, if not it will be tomorrow.....

Thanks for sharing. SOOO exited.

I will be speaking with the estate a bit later today, if I have any updates I will let you all know.

Hope you hear something. :clapping:

Back