Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

This is why I didnt get my hopes up.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Omg!!!!!

no no no.

If no annoucement comes it will be sooo sad. My hopes was all up for the first time.

no no no.

If no annoucement comes it will be sooo sad. My hopes was all up for the first time.

......i know what you mean...I never thought disappointment could ever be my best friend...but...here we are...I'm sorry, I'm being negative :blush:

No offense to any of the posters that have been giving us updates so far, but I think i'll just wait for an official report that there will be an announcement now. There is allways going to be doubt until we hear something official.

I knew this was going to happe, you guys should just wait till something official comes up to get your hopes up.

nothing right now... i don't know what Sony China or Australia are saying or referring to... just a little bit worried that VISION(DVD) could be postponed...
no one here know the price of this boxset, not Sony, not the shops who didn't receive from them preorder lists for November releases ... so, I know the original plan was to put the album first and then the dvd, I'll not surprised at all if VISION will be postponed. *Just my opinion*. If I'll have authorization to tell something, I'll do it.

Ele74

Just so you all know, the Sony email came through at about 3.30pm Australian time, which is when I posted it. Right now its 11.20pm and there is no chance I will have any updates for at least 12 more hours, so if you want info it will have to come from one of the others :)

Thanks anyway Ele and Damien :)

I had a feeling that something like this will happen, just like yesterday with Jackie's twitter.. I guess we will just have to wait for official news

Smooth_Criminal05,

You have the Sony USA connection. Surely you must have something?

My source in SONY MUSIC CHINA has received an urgent call

The press release of the new album may come in 24 hours.

As you know the release date for Michael Jackson brand new studio album is still to be confirmed.

There is every possibility that this announcement could come overnight our time tonight.

The US label will be immediately distributing a press release once the estate approves the date and PR.

Yep also confirmed by my guy in Australian Sony. He has the artwork. He said the announcement is hoped for today, if not it will be tomorrow.....

There's still hope guys...:D

But we have conflicting reports from members here. What are we supposed to believe?

Whats going on with the album?

I'm getting a bad feeling about this :(

iPhone battery: 36% :(

But we have conflicting reports from members here. What are we supposed to believe?

I don't know, time will tell.
In the meantime, take one :chillpill:

and I'll take 3 :chillpill::chillpill::chillpill: :lol:

I think the album will be announced on Monday personally. Then released in early December. I just have a feeling about that.

Not getting my hopes up, and IMO neither should any of ya'll. Plenty of times 'fun times' turned out to be nothing special and dissapointments, try to avoid dissapointment by just keeping cool and not expecting anything....just my advice. :)

As I reported yesterday before all this chaos happened, the title of the album has been picked and the tracklist is now set in stone. Artwork was just handed in late yesterday and has been circulating around Sony. My source said they are still preparing this announcement with the estate and few things need to finalized. I'd say it's unlikely that anything will come today but it IS possible if everything moves along fast.

My top guess is for Monday next week though, it makes more sense.

thanks!!

As I reported yesterday before all this chaos happened, the title of the album has been picked and the tracklist is now set in stone. Artwork was just handed in late yesterday and has been circulating around Sony. My source said they are still preparing this announcement with the estate and few things need to finalized. I'd say it's unlikely that anything will come today but it IS possible if everything moves along fast.

Thanks. Monday sounds reasonable IMO.
But I so very much hope it comes before. :)

www.michaeljackson.com has changed a little again.

Some articles are gone and some dates have been changed.

kermitdisapproves.gif

"wait and see" will be the best approach I guess.

let's wait for updates from Gaz. It's just 7:30AM in LA. Day is still early.

thanks smoothie! :D
Friday seems like an odd day to announce anything anyway :scratch:

:doh:
here we go again.......

:ermm:

Cant log in the chatroom cause Im using my iPhone, that sucks

Thanks mkgenie, damien, smooth, ele, and anyone else that's been giving us info...

Now that that's been said.... this page is going on permanent every-5-minute refresh until this flippin album is announced. ;)

I hope the annoucment is soon.

A french man from mjstreet speaks of the december 13.

My source in SONY MUSIC CHINA has received an urgent call

The press release of the new album may come in 24 hours.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
:punk::punk::punk::bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the update smooth!

Back