Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

someone is taking profit from the cirque annoucement to create a buzz about his Single/Album. no disrespect but how can Mike be a member of this family !!!!!

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

:swoon::doh:

So.....we're all here... to hear about... JACKIE's new music...?

pulling-hair-out.jpg

I'm going crazy!!!!

Well, I think Jackie won't go to have many friends here now - Did he really work on the new MJ album ? maybe he was also talking about HIS album :scratch:

:lmao: i think that we've been punk'd
:( :nervous laughter:

Oh well, back to work then...

:timer::ph34r::despair:rant:

Don't forget guys, Jackie does not use these forums he is probably not even aware of the hype he is causing here, Jackie has his own world and his own fans who are I am sure getting very excited this very moment.

Yes, his fans. About 2 of them and 1 of them is Oprah. Oh well. Maybe next week.

homer-doh-square.jpg

Ele74,

Any updates?

ou est Ele74????

I'm here... it's fun to see the excitement, but nothing is happening right now (apparentely of course), just spoke to Sony a few minutes ago ... we need to wait. When we'll see the first step I mentioned days ago... then the album will come. If I just think how near we were a couple of weeks ago... :punk:

Ele74

ok i am confused whats going on here?

Not again!!!:tease:

atest news
Breaking News: single release 'We Know What's Going On'
Jackie released a single under his own label Siggy Music. The single titled "We Know What's Going On" was released on iTunes US on November 3rd. The song has a positive message and features an excerpt of a speech by his late brother Michael. The song was written and produced by Jackie Jackson and Steve DuBerry.
Download the single

http://www.jackiejackson5.com/

Yep its about a single…but NOT Michaels… :lol:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

isn't this thread about Michaels new single and album? Why is Jackie mentioned?

We don't careeeeeeeeeeee
someone kill meeeeeeeeee
nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Jackie hasn't played this very well if it's about his album, we can already see the damn background on his account

I just released my single "We Know What's Going On" for you guys today! It's available on iTunes US now! Go check it out! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, weird title.

I feel so deflated
Thanks jackie, urghh

then derek why am i confused by this? Sorry but confusion has been a plague today.

This thread is still about MICHAEL'S NEW ALBUM correct? if it is then why do we care about what Jackie is doing?

I'm here... it's fun to see the excitement, but nothing is happening right now (apparentely of course), just spoke to Sony a few minutes ago ... we need to wait. When we'll see the first step I mentioned days ago... then the album will come. If I just think how near we were a couple of weeks ago... :punk:

Ele74

Wait a minute.. when you say "If I just think how near we were a couple of weeks ago..." do you mean that something is really wrong and that is why the album is delayed?? Can you please tell us the true about Cascio tracks, John McClain and all that?? Do you have any information about all that tabloid stuff?? What is your opinion about that?? Thank you ele..

Back