Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

let us all pray he will announce the album

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Jackie may announce he will go on Oprah....

Maybe he will announce it on twitter , so the fans are first to know , then maybe an official announcement will come after either later today or tomorrow morning ??

I think what the Estate and Sony needs to do, is release the album information, final release date, album cover, and release a piece of one of the songs in question for everyone to hear...not the entire track, but maybe a minute or two preview and let us hear it...and by a track, I don't mean something we've heard already like Another Day or A Place Without No Name.

This would squash the rumors to a pulp IMO

does any1 think immortal could be the album name? or is tht just strickly for those shows?

I think so. Especially with the way it was said on the YouTube trailer...

1987 - Bad World Tour (Bad album)
1992 - Dangerous World Tour (Dangerous album)
1996 - HIStory World Tour (HIStory album)
2011 - Immortal World Tour...

He won't say anything on Twitter before something official comes from Sony. It might happen at the same time, but most likely not before.

If something gets announced, the server on here is probably going down lol

agree this place is going to go NUTS!!!!!!

Wow, I hope it's about the album. We may be two-three hours away from the beginning of a new era, or rather - the end of constant waiting that we had to endure in the last 8-9 years.

Yes , i really do believe its the first announcement regarding the album . I really do believe the album is called IMMORTAL , which , i am starting to like .

Also , i hope he releases some info for when we get the first single and such.....

Just wanna cry coz i want this so much !

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Counting down.... I'm so excited

I THINK ITS THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg this has to be it!!!!

Counting down.... I'm so excited
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck
(This was not announcement btw) . Will make it reaaaal sooooon (- reffering to his previous tweet about working with Dealz)
3 minutes ago via TweetDeck

IT MUST BE ABOUT THE ALBUM!

I can't wait a day longer or I'm going to explode.

If there is no announcement in the next 12 hours I will cease to exist. My body will shut down through lack of new MJ music.

http://www.michealjackson.com now has THE IMMoRTAL theme to go with the cirque shows so I'm thinking THE IMMoRTAL could also be the name of the new album. Also, MJ world tours were always named after the album

Last edited:

Maybe it's about his new album? :giggle:

IMMORTAL sounds like a fantastic Michael Jackson album name. I really hope it's that.

Michael would love that title!

I can't wait a day longer or I'm going to explode.

If there is no announcement in the next 12 hours I will cease to exist. My body will shut down through lack of new MJ music.

Haha Matty, me too.

It's about time - I hope it's coming SOON (this time for real)!

Maybe it's about his new album? :giggle:

He has been working on the immortal tour , and says he got ANOTHER annoucement to make .

If it was his , he would just announce it there and then ....

Has Jackie actually said in his Twitter that this announcement is regarding MJ??

He has been working on the immortal tour , and says he got ANOTHER annoucement to make .

If it was his , he would just announce it there and then ....

It's his Twitter :p He has fans wanting to know :D

:giggle: Nah I'm kidding, got to be MJ ;)

Maybe it's about Jermaine's new album!!!!

Lol, why would Jackie announce Jermaine's album? It was Jackie who ERASED Jerm's vocals in Family Dynasty ;D

93 users viewing. It's only going to get more crowded in here!!

Always refreshing this page and jackies twitter.. :D

we are all either going to be very disapointed or overjoyed!!! one way or the other.. please lets just hope its the album!

ou est Ele74????

I don't get Twitter...

What does the bolded part mean:

"I'm going to make an announcement REAL SOON.... * hint* T@rystle: @JackieJackson5 Yes, I want to hear new music too. When is it coming out? about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck"

Is that Jackie hinting that it's about new music?

I have soooo much study to do, cbf but too excited

Mexican wave anybody?

Back