Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

1103-mj-poster-ex.jpg

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I agree that someone should come forward to address the issues around the new
album. The fraud claim is gaining notice and belief among fans and may affect it's release
and potential sales.

If reports continue that Mrs. Jackson and his children don't believe it is Michael, and with
some people's attitude towards Sony, something has to give.

FYI for all you fans focused on the album, the Cirque announcements and dates have been made. Check out page 6 of the Cirque thread or visit michaeljackson.com... pretty exciting stuff!

Yeah I saw that, great news! I just wish I could go to the states to catch a show but I'll have to wait for it to come to the UK.

I'm gonna continue to camp in here and wait for Ele74 to report back...

The Jackson family is ticked because they get no money out of this album. Only the kids. So they are spreading these rumors.

Cascio might have to speak up.

If Katherine Jackson does mention this on Oprah it will be horrible publicity. The public cannot have the impression that the album is a fake or sales will be very low.

the shit is about to hit the fan.

Deliberately trying to sabotage an album because only the kids are gonna get paid would be just stupid but I do believe there must have been some disputes going on behind closed doors. Apparent last minute decisions to withold the album announcement and lack of firm details about it are strong indicators something's not right.
These accusations are spreading and I'm sure they are damaging. Even if they're are true and the family do believe the vocals are fake, a representative from the Jackson family, from the estate, and from Sony should be addressing the rumours in a strong way. Instead they have done very little.
IF the article is true then it is a ridiculous thing for KAtherine to say, even if it's what she truely believes. the Jacksons need a good advisor on their teams and they need to listen to him. As it stands they shoot their mouths off and at least one of the family cause embarassment every time an MJ event comes around.
First it was fake Mjs in TII, now it's fake MJ on the new album. Whatever next?
Sony are really handicapped with this arrangement.

If Katherine Jackson does mention this on Oprah it will be horrible publicity. The public cannot have the impression that the album is a fake or sales will be very low.

I agree with you Smooth and do not know what Katherine do this ;/ could it be for money $?

Jackie Jackson just said on twitter another announcement will be released in 3 hours...

*Jackie was working on the album*

Let's see...

If Katherine mentions that they think the songs on the album arent him, and then the sales are low even though the songs are Michael. I wont be able to help it, but i'll be completely against the family.

If they ruin this album I will be eternally peed off at them.

This would be a disaster! I hope nothing like this happens.T

I seriously think that someone needs to address this , they should get the album announcement out NOW! today along with Cirque Soleil and give a small teaser of whats in store ! That would shut aonyone up! Take this to estate Gaz.

thanks for your contact with them Garry.

T

^ I think the announcement is on its way. Jackie was working on the album and says we're getting another announcement in less than 3 hours.

Could be just attention seeking, but we'll see.
I know Jackie was involved in the album, but I hope he wasn't too involved. I don't wanna here no Jackie Jackson solos in the middle of an MJ club banger or here some JJ melodies in the back of an MJ slow jam!
If the announcement is about the album, I wonder why he gets to announce it first on his Twitter?? Seems a bit unconventional.

^ Well IF it is about the album, his twitter announcement would probably come at about the same time as the official announcement. It would make sense to announce something today. And Jackie DID work on the album, in some regard. But let's not get our hopes up yet. Let's wait and see.

Jackie Was the best and still *had it* so he is very good at possibly choosing some tracks for new album.

T

Jackie is one of the more if not the most reliable brother to be working on the album.

I dont mind Jackie working on the album. The others can stay away.

None of the brother has a fraction of Michael's talents. It still doesn't mean Jackie is a lousy musician. Be fair, stop criticising him for nothing.

Put it this way. I never think Janet is half as good as Michael. But, I acknowledge her talents and her efforts.

Since when supporting Michael means harshly criticising his siblings. I can't believe so many fans let the tabloids affect their judgements. It's sick to see TMZ articles keep being reposted here.

May be we should have a policy on re-posting.

What on earth are you all getting so hysterical for? Weitzman has already released a statement confirming that the vocals on the Cascio tracks are indeed MJ's, so why all the blind panic?

What on earth are you all getting so hysterical for? Weitzman has already released a statement confirming that the vocals on the Cascio tracks are indeed MJ's, so why all the blind panic?

So, the Estate did respond. The Estate confirmed the tracks are authentic.

Crazy stories like this one is nothing new. TBH, I don't think this kind of tabloid trash will drive fans and music buyers away.

Let the music speak for itself.

People might only read the report that the vocals on the album arent Michael's and decide not to buy the album thinking its a fraud.

The problem isnt whether the vocals are MJ's or not, i'm sure they are. Peoples fears are that people will read the story that they arent his vocals and that could effect the albums sales.

^ Yes, and also Sony had forensic experts that listened to the music and claimed the music is indeed MJ. All fuss about absolutely nothing.

^ Yes, and also Sony had forensic experts that listened to the music and claimed the music is indeed MJ. All fuss about absolutely nothing.

Which I think is totally pointless. Surely someone from Sony or the label was with MJ when he recorded? Labels know when their artists are recording...

^ I think the announcement is on its way. Jackie was working on the album and says we're getting another announcement in less than 3 hours.

I hope so:angel:...dont wanna get too excited over nothing but this might finally be IT :wild:

Back