Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I think maybe he might have to wait for clearance from the estate/record label or something like that (so they announce it first), which is why he is making us wait a few hours

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I don't get Twitter...

What does the bolded part mean:

"I'm going to make an announcement REAL SOON.... * hint* T@rystle: @JackieJackson5 Yes, I want to hear new music too. When is it coming out? about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck"

Is that Jackie hinting that it's about new music?

That's what someone asked Jackie through Twitter. He answered, then put the question at the end of his Tweet (and who asked it), so people know what he's talking about.

imagine if MJ had a twitter during his life LOL!

would be awesome on my bday we finally get confirmation of the album, michael jackson is immortal, he will live on forever!

if jackie is gonna announce it it will be just mins before it goes public.

is this the start of the mj storm to hit the world again?

^ I doubt MJ would use twitter. But that's besides the point.

I'm guessing the album is called Immortal to go along with the show. And I will be at the opening show!!!! What a day this could turn out to be.

everyone who is excited post a:clapping:

"we know whats goin' on" downloadable on iTunes i guess thats the news guys a new single or album from jackie :s ^^

Last edited:

What time is it in California?

It's 1:00 CST, which makes it 11:00 AM in California. Good time for an announcement? Hope so!

Hope we're not all disappointed :/

we know whats goin' on downloadable on twitter i guess thats the news guys a new single or album from jackie :s ^^

what a LOADDDD OF BOLLOCKS !

PLEASE DONT SAY WE GOT EXCITED FOR NOTHING . HE TEASED US FOR NOTHING ???

Maybe it's about his new album? :giggle:

Your right and the "new music" he is referring to could be his right? :unsure:

Just refreshed Jackie's twitter page, and it has a new background with a Jackie Jackson album cover. Album is called "We Know What's Going On" and says is available to download on iTunes.

Guess he's not the only Jackson with new music coming out... :(

I think it's about his new album/single.

SHIT.

Just amazes me how suddenly Jackie Jackson's name pops up, until today I never knew he worked on the album, plus this announcement, will this prove conclusive that its a imposter on the tracks or prove that it is really Michael,.....I'm confused is it gonna be good news or bad news??? Is this the real reason why the album has been delayed? So many questions not enough answers? I'm sure we'll find out tonight.

can people not see how DESPERATE we are ?

i think its pissing cruel of them to leave us hanging on strings like this !

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I think we've been played

Bullsh@t!!!
Jackie cut the crap! We don't care THAT MUCH about your single!
No countdown necessary for something like that!

it's 7 am in France - I'd better to have some news before midnight or :girl_werewolf:!!!!

damn. that's too bad.

Counting down.... I'm so excited 29 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Come on guys, we still do not know for sure it's about his single!

Guys

I do not want to be the one to blow out your candles but this will not be about MJ's album.

:( Gaz do you know anything like when the announcement will come?

Back