Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

This thread is still about MICHAEL'S NEW ALBUM correct? if it is then why do we care about what Jackie is doing?

after the cirque announcement Jackie said that there would be another new announcement about music and people thought that it was about Michael's album. Therefore in reality most of the people do not care about what Jackie is doing.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

I'm here... it's fun to see the excitement, but nothing is happening right now (apparentely of course), just spoke to Sony a few minutes ago ... we need to wait. When we'll see the first step I mentioned days ago... then the album will come. If I just think how near we were a couple of weeks ago... :punk:

Ele74

Thanks Ele, I personally think the album will come, but in the new year, everything just sounds a complete chaos for an album of this importance to be announced let alone released.

WHOA!!! easy on Ele lol. fly all those questions at her she wont ever come back haha

then derek why am i confused by this? Sorry but confusion has been a plague today.

This thread is still about MICHAEL'S NEW ALBUM correct? if it is then why do we care about what Jackie is doing?

Because we all thought he was going to say something about Michael's new album. It turned out to be about his single.

after the cirque announcement Jackie said that there would be another new announcement about music and people thought that it was about Michael's album. Therefore in reality most of the people do not care about what Jackie is doing.

Then why are we talking about it in a thread built for MJ?

then derek why am i confused by this? Sorry but confusion has been a plague today.

Jackie posted on his twitter he had some exciting news that was going to be announced today, besides the Cirque shows. Like the hungry wolves we are, we salivated. Only to find out that meat was only for Jackie and his couple fans.

oooh i see i see... ok carry on then lol

Wait a minute.. when you say "If I just think how near we were a couple of weeks ago..." do you mean that something is really wrong and that is why the album is delayed?? Can you please tell us the true about Cascio tracks, John McClain and all that?? Do you have any information about all that tabloid stuff?? What is your opinion about that?? Thank you ele..
no... just remembering the excitement two weeks ago when the strategy was ready ... then something happened and everything was stopped. I don't know nothing about Cascio tracks or something... my opinion is that Sony needs time to check everything carefully. I think they don't want another "Paul Anka" around the corner profiting from the most important record of the decade. Oprah interview i think will come first... just my opinion. There were 3 original schedules for the album... nov.9, 29/30 and first week of december 6/7 depending on countries. And *if* the plan is still the same everything will happen soooo fast. No one at the moment spoke to me about changing something about the strategy ... just about "timing". We'll see...

Ele74

Okay, so maybe there is hope for Nov 9th which is on a Tuesday, the day after the Oprah interview.

Thanks Ele74.

I think she means the release dates?

Well going by that plan, Nov 9th announcement. Nov 29/30 first single. Dec 6/7 album released.

I doubt it will be released this year.

I think an announcement will come the day after the Oprah show.

Think about Oprah what we want but she is huge and A LOT of people see her shows, so there will be a lot of attention about MJ at the time around the show. So why not use Oprah and her popularity (like it was done when TII was about to come) and the day after her show announce the new album with a big bang.

That way people will go crazy, MichaelMania all over again.

Normally I would be annoyed, but its actually so annoying its funny........

He is talking about his own album hahaha

Think about Oprah what we want but she is huge and A LOT of people see her shows, so there will be a lot of attention about MJ at the time around the show. So why not use Oprah and her popularity (like it was done when TII was about to come) and the day after her show announce the new album with a big bang.

That would be brilliant!

I doubt it will be released this year.

me too. i think the estate wants it out around the prelimary trial for murray. they're hoping the album will somehow overshadow the prelimary news.....just my opinion.

I'm very disappointed in Oprah, airing molestation episodes back to back with Michael's episode. Coincidence my ass.

Last edited:

After listening to Jackie's new single, I'm starting to worry abit. He is working on the upcoming album? Not good.

Haha whats to worry about Michael is bigger then ANY of his family. the only people to worry about is his kids when they get older because they possibly have talent to match his.

After listening to Jackie's new single, I'm starting to worry abit. He is working on the upcoming album? Not good.

How can I listen to the song? without going to iTunes

So Jackie's announcement was about his own single, did have us all going though! Ele where are you lol! But if we can keep the talk about Jackie's single out of here now as it has nothing to do with the new album that would be very much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

is there really an excerpt of a speech by Michael? what does Michael say? I don't have access to iTunes USA. I want to hear Michael's speech!!! *bawls*

edit: miraculousy managed to listen to the preview. a tiny excerpt without Michael's voice. sounds like an average song at best, nothing spectacular.

Well going by that plan, Nov 9th announcement. Nov 29/30 first single. Dec 6/7 album released.

I was talking about 3 possible dates for the album. Originally planned Nov. 9 then 2 options remains now...

Ele74

Back