Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: OUTTAKES / UNRELEASED of Michael Jackson of his cd & DVD

Is it!? If so, then we have 19-20 songs to look forward to! Presuming that Michael recorded River Ripple beforehand. I can't believe there would be 20 songs on there!!! If this is true, then the wait we've been through would be justified.

This isnt the list for the new album.

They havent even announced the album yet.

The article doesnt tell us anything about the new album, its just a list of unreleased songs.. probably some of them are on the album tough.

Hmm. It's only the list of unreleased songs 2005-2009

it's coming out sometime in Nov :yes: :D

That hasnt been announced. Its more likely to be early December now, or early 2011.

Me is confused... :*****:
what's this??

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Its a damn shame For All Time has been released as it would have been an awesome album title, and great last song on the album.

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Its a damn shame For All Time has been released as it would have been an awesome album title, and great last song on the album.

Yeah thats what I thought.....They could still call the album that if they wanted. I doubt that though.

So theres meant to be an album coming out this month yet we know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it. This is beyond ridiculous.

yeah in my opinion actually it's impossible to have a new album this month, maybe in december....

No, this is not the album tracks. Just some of the unreleased songs MJ has.

I've tried to be so optimistic....But, it's not looking like it'll be out this month....December's alright though :D

Merged the threads guys.

The list that Rockstar posted has been published in different threads a few times in the past. It's meant to be a list of all the unreleased songs MJ worked on between 2005-9. Album is not coming out in November. Wish it was but I think realistically we're looking at mid Dec now.

Well either if it is the list or not,I WILL MISS YOU (2009) is a very sad way to tell us something even if it was not meant to be told in such a way.I might be wrong but this song even though I haven't heard it yet,will make me sad if I hear it.... I hope this will come out so we all can hear it and it can be seen as Michael's final last CD.2005-2009 It should be recognizes as his very last. It's as though he knew something was wrong :(

I miss him very much with my being and my heart.:(

I can understand if the album is been delayed, i can respect that. I just think the least sony/estate could have done is let us know that it has in fact been delayed. Many people are expecting an album this year and obviously that won't be happening.

I think i'd prefer a December release. It would be rushed if released in November.

So smooth just how soon is the announcement? Awhile back it was "so soon", is it now "so so soon"?

Nothing can ever be simple with Michael, even after his death...

Some of us have waited 9 years........stop messing with us and announce the album! They could announce it and then they are working for a deadline.

If "escape" is on the album (and it very should be), I think the album should be called "Escape"... As tho he finally escaped from this world.. Even the lyrics in the bridge suggest that ("when I go this problem world won't bother me no more")...

-Dal

Ooooh, I didn't even think about that, but I actually love that.
And it fits my criteria, haha. :D

-Something MJ would have named it himself

-Acknowledges his passing without sounding like a tribute

-Multiple meanings (An album so good, he escapes his tarnished rep, restoring him to the 80s/90s, escaping this problematic word (his passing), the highest level of entertainment (escapism))

Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible, Escape - fits right in. :yes:

I like the Escape title idea too!

Fake tracklistings.... we must be getting close!!!

How come no one reacted at this? Is this for real?? NOV 30th??????????

'Cause this wasn't posted there earlier. He/she edited their original post and put this. When I refreshed the page this morning it was there.

I would LOVE to have Escape on the album, perhaps with the sound a lil unpdated. Don't know about having it as the album name though.

I would also like Hold My Hand on the album, but only if it has more MJ vocals. Its a shame the song isn't going to be on Akons album.

Ooooh, I didn't even think about that, but I actually love that.
And it fits my criteria, haha. :D

-Something MJ would have named it himself

-Acknowledges his passing without sounding like a tribute

-Multiple meanings (An album so good, he escapes his tarnished rep, restoring him to the 80s/90s, escaping this problematic word (his passing), the highest level of entertainment (escapism))

Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, Invincible, Escape - fits right in. :yes:

Yeah. Escape is great. Should it be with X or E then ?

I like the Escape title idea too!

me too.

i think if "Still The King" is on the album , it should DEFINATLY be the ALBUM TITLE .

It makes sense , Michael always had album titles to reflect something on him , example - off the wall , bad , dangerous , invincible .
Having "Still The King" , is like saying "even though i am gone , i am Still The King , and dont nobody forget that " . I love that .

THE WAIT FOR THIS ALBUM IS HONESTLY BECOMING TOOOOO MUCH NOW . PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SONY ANNOUNCE SOMETHING .

To be honest............I'm not too fussed about all the delays...........

...........As long as it's done properly (right songs, top quality audio, and all necessary finishing touches to each song)......... then I'm happy!!!!!!

Back