Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Nothing in Teddy twitter page

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

If "escape" is on the album (and it very should be), I think the album should be called "Escape"... As tho he finally escaped from this world.. Even the lyrics in the bridge suggest that ("when I go this problem world won't bother me no more")...

-Dal

ooh. thats a great idea. and 'escape' can also mean that the album offers us 'escapism' like mj always sed music should. to get away from ur problems and just enjoy the moment and the music..

and r u guys sure its not teddy's page. my heart just sped up so fast when i first read that. dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!
that would b a good date too..grrrrrrr

Please let this twitter releasedate be real :)

The best title that we could have for the new album is:

'SOON' :)))

If we're going for a December release, it'll either be Dec 6th (7th in the US) or the 13th (14th in the US).

Assuming the estate will want at least one months active promo, we should get an announcement between 1st Nov and the 15th (at the very latest). If Nov 15th passes with no announcement then I reckon it'll be a 2011 release date.

The Nov. 3 announcement will be about the Cirque du Soleil show -- that much is certain. So there won't be an album announcement the same week, as it would be PR suicide to announce two major projects in the same week. Announcements have to be spread out in order to receive maximum coverage.

Just to put a devil's advocate spin on this, it was also suicide for Michael to release Beat It while Billie Jean was headed towards number 1, and we all know how that story ends.

I don't see the album announcement as being pr suicide, if anything they will build momentum off each other. We all know the presale is only going to be open for a couple of days, they can release the album or single announcement soon after. Similar to what Janet did after her VMA performance, put the single on her website as a thanks shortly after.

I don't think the album title should be something that "reminds" us of Michael's death. I think it should be a title track like Dangerous, Bad, etc.

Look at the last Queen album. I really like the idea like "Made in heaven". It's a shame it's already been taken.

Hello

Any new updates Elle, or smooth?

The right thing IMO and i think that has already been discussed is use a ONE word title, and something off the album!
Michael would want and would of used that.

I really think that the estate knows what it is doing and therefore i think as before the news will come very soon. Elle said that the thing that was to be unvieled and told was still on hold now, but was trying to be worked out over the weekend.

Terry

Hello

Any new updates Elle, or smooth?

The right thing IMO and i think that has already been discussed is use a ONE word title, and something off the album!
Michael would want and would of used that.

I really think that the estate knows what it is doing and therefore i think as before the news will come very soon. Elle said that the thing that was to be unvieled and told was still on hold now, but was trying to be worked out over the weekend.

Terry

Agree :agree: ! he always did like that and there no reason to change this - his legacy still goes on and IMO a title like Michael or Michael Jackson or even Immortal sounds like if it's his final album, but we are supposed to have some others unreleased in next years, no ?

Look at the last Queen album. I really like the idea like "Made in heaven". It's a shame it's already been taken.

Its so true, this title is perfect and it cant be better.

And what's even better is that it's named after a song!

Remember everyone please think before you post.

I think Immortal sounds great. Maybe they coukd title it the King of Pop's "Immortal." That would catch quite a few eyes. I am okay with any title for the CD, I just want it to be released soon:)

I've got a good name, just thought of it now.

7even.

LOL, I hope that was a joke. That name is being used for so much fake stuff, you can't imagine.

You guys just dont miss a joke do you? haha

This is from his twitter!

TeddyRiley1

MJs NEW ALBUM DROPS 11/30/10!!

And what was the point of this? First and last warning.

'For all time'. I know there is a song called that which shouldnt be on the album, but just thought i'd throw that name out there.

i found this on MJTunes.com wesite :D

here is the list & the picture of the album

img471e2bbf0146b.gif

• Light The Way (2005)
(Michael & Prince Sheik Abdullah of Bahrain)
Michael Jackson

• UNKNOWN TITLE (2005)
(Michael Jackson, Randy Jackson, Brad Buxer)
Michael Jackson
Charity anthem for the victims of the tsunami

• From The Bottom Of My Heart (2005)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

• He Who Makes The Sky To Grey (2005)
(Jermaine Jackson, Prince Sheik Abdullah of Bahrain)
Michael Jackson
Featuring Kim Chandler

• I Have This Dream (2005/2006)
(Michael Jackson)
Charity anthem for the victims of hurricane Kathrina

• You Are So Beautiful (2005)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson

• What's It Gonna Be (2006)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
Do not confuse it with the Busta Rhymes song that featured Janet Jackson on the chorus!

• UNKNOWN TITLE (2006/2007)
(John Legend)
Michael Jackson

• I'm Dreamin' (2006/2007)
(Michael Jackson, will.i.am)
Michael Jackson

• "If You Don't Get It"(2007)
(John Legend, will.i.am)
Michael Jackson

• "Days Of The Broken Hearted"(2007)
(Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson
(feat. Whitney Houston)

• The Future (2007)
(Michael & Will.I.Am)
Michael Jackson

• If We Still Love (2007)
(Michael & Will.I.Am)
Michael Jackson

• I'm Still The King (2007)
(Michael & Will.I.Am)
Michael Jackson

• He Who Makes The Sky Grey
Written by Jermaine Jackson with Sheik Abdullah of Bahrain, with vocals by Michael.

• Can You (2007)
Song Michael worked on with will.i.am, could be unfinished, but
Michael’s vocals were recorded
Michael Jackson

• Baby's Fire (2009)
(Michael Jackson, Ryan D)

• I Will Miss You (2009)
(Michael & Will.I.Am)
Michael Jackson

• River Ripple
Michael had wanted to perform this ballad, with an African choir, during his final dates at London’s O2 Arena

here is link:http://www.mjtunes.com/modules/cdbase/index.php?id_art=31

Back