Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

^^^^

Or maybe they are just guessing like we are.

Do sites like that normally guess? I'd say they'd just put to be confirmed or something. Who knows! Wouldn't be right without a million cryptic clues would it! :lol:

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Do sites like that normally guess? I'd say they'd just put to be confirmed or something. Who knows! Wouldn't be right without a million cryptic clues would it! :lol:

:lol: No it sure wouldn't, this is a Michael Jackson release after all. :lol:

Gosh how impatient some of you are :ph34r: You're ready to give up if things doesn't happen in a heartbeat or takes a little step back. No offence, but in case you did not know waiting and being patient has always been a part of being a Michael Jackson fan. It was like that when he was alive and seems to continue even after his decease.

^ The point is that we just want a real announcement.

Aww, man. I just woke up :ph34r: and saw the e-mail from MJ.com on my phone and got all excited that it was gonna be about the album (or at least have hints pertaining to it.) Oh well. The intro is awesome! =D However, it did say "stay tuned for much more MJ in the coming weeks" or something like that. "Weeks" not "days". :( So, I think we're still a ways off from an announcement. Also, they could have been referring to Cirque. Who knows. =/ Man, I'm getting nervous. I can handle the wait as long as I know that my waiting won't be in vain! Haha. I just want something solid from the estate or Sony...even if they said "The new Michael Jackson album *will* be coming out on May 27th, 2011." and the promotion started immediately I wouldn't mind! Haha. (Okay, I would. :cheeky:) but you know what I mean. I can actually enjoy the wait and the anticipation when I KNOW it's coming - and especially once they're promoting. I could wait forever if there was Michaelmania going on everywhere! I just want somethinnnnng! *Insert Kermit*

....*Crosses legs, folds hands in lap, sits prettily, patiently awaiting* :)

Last edited:

*Insert Kermit*

11gktgg.gif

probably next Wed. with Circque de soleil announcement.

Unlikely. They won't make two major announcements at the same time, that would be like stealing their own thunder.

Gosh how impatient some of you are :ph34r: You're ready to give up if things doesn't happen in a heartbeat or takes a little step back. No offence, but in case you did not know waiting and being patient has always been a part of being a Michael Jackson fan. It was like that when he was alive and seems to continue even after his decease.

lol
so true
we must be the most patient fans in the whole world!

129074645839976366.jpg

omg that pic is so cute!

just chill and wait lol

Aww, man. I just woke up :ph34r: and saw the e-mail from MJ.com on my phone and got all excited that it was gonna be about the album (or at least have hints pertaining to it.) Oh well. The intro is awesome! =D However, it did say "stay tuned for much more MJ in the coming weeks" or something like that. "Weeks" not "days". :( So, I think we're still a ways off from an announcement. Also, they could have been referring to Cirque. Who knows. =/ Man, I'm getting nervous. I can handle the wait as long as I know that my waiting won't be in vain! Haha. I just want something solid from the estate or Sony...even if they said "The new Michael Jackson album *will* be coming out on May 27th, 2011." and the promotion started immediately I wouldn't mind! Haha. (Okay, I would. :cheeky:) but you know what I mean. I can actually enjoy the wait and the anticipation when I KNOW it's coming - and especially once they're promoting. I could wait forever if there was Michaelmania going on everywhere! I just want somethinnnnng! *Insert Kermit*

....*Crosses legs, folds hands in lap, sits prettily, patiently awaiting* :)

*goes to check email*

Nope, no email for me...
Nice to hear that somethings going on though. It could be about Cirque, could be about the new album. Could be that Sony know the fans frustration and want to appease us. We'll just have to wait and see.

lol
so true
we must be the most patient fans in the whole world!

129074645839976366.jpg
Our patience has probably been tested the most.. but I'm not sure about us being the most patient fans :lol:

Unlikely. They won't make two major announcements at the same time, that would be like stealing their own thunder.

Hmm... I don't see how news on the album will not be made around the time of Cirque announcement. The album and the Cirque show are projects highly different in nature. One is a CD that, hopfully, will be released soon. The other is a live show that will debut a year from now. They not only won't steal each other's thunder; but, they will also add buzz to each other. Earlier today, I received two emails about Michael Jackson. One from Cirque Du Soleil about the Legend Lives on in 2011. Another from Sony on the DVD collection. Two news update on Michael Jackson that came almost simultaneously. I'm super excited now. :punk:

yea i got the email to and at the bottom it said to stay tuned for more mj in the coming weeks or something to that effect...

....the waiting does suck....but what would suck even more is if were weren't getting an opportunity to hear this music at all...So I always just try to keep that in mind...:D

i know i cant wait anyomre too but
lets not say it in here again and again
its like a virus and the mood will become bad

so lets start with a happy

"I'M PATIENT AND HAPPY TO GET THE NEW ALBUM SOON"

who else?

haha :D

Last edited:

Two things:

1. Its not halloween yet.
2. Yes, we have all seen Thriller. Dont need you to give me a link to see it. If I wanted to watch it now I would whip out one of many DVD's or video's I have it on, or simply go to youtube. But I wont be watching it anyway until Halloween. Which it isnt today.

So please, only tweet me again if you have something worthwhile to inform me about. Like....I dont know. Perhaps a new album or something?

Last edited:

Honestly, I don't mind December 6th. It's 3 days after my birthday. Woo :)

Two things:

1. Its not halloween yet.
2. Yes, we have all seen Thriller. Dont need you to give me a link to see it. If I wanted to watch it now I would whip out one of many DVD's or video's I have it on, or simply go to youtube. But I wont be watching it anyway until Halloween. Which it isny today.

So please, only tweet me again if you have something worthwhile to inform me about. Like....I dont know. Perhaps a new album or something?

haha! :) Very true.

Still no news then... the wait is getting unbearable! I'm trying to stay patient though *deep breaths* lol!

About the new HMV date; Not long ago, they changed it to 22 Nov and now its 6 Dec, I think they're just about as confused as the rest of us! I hope its the right date though. Fingers crossed.

I bet you the album is called 'Immortal'

:lol: i was beginning to wonder where the kermit gif was... it seems to always pop up

^^ :lol: Just wait til the announcement, or when the album drops, it'll be Kermit anarchy!!

Geezzzz ... how I wish he was here, watching us going crazy waiting for his new album. How I wish... I love this gif

Me too! :cry:

This gif, and the Kermit one are now dubbed, 'Ashtanga's gifs'...:lol:

:lol:

:lol: i was beginning to wonder where the kermit gif was... it seems to always pop up
^^ :lol: Just wait til the announcement, or when the album drops, it'll be Kermit anarchy!!

:lol:

Kermit will be here when the announcement happens. :wild: And we'll all be like him:
kermit.gif
LOL

Aaaaw, I love me some Kermit!! *cough cough* Um, I mean, Michael! I love me some MICHAEL! Haha! *keeps on topic*

;-)

But everyear we think a NEW album is going to be release ha ha and we get let down. SO lets start over..will a new album going to be release this year? Maybe...maybe next year? ..who knows.

Back